Windows 10: I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...

Discus and support I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i cant update anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BarryBandz804, Aug 24, 2023.

1. I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...

i cant update anything

:)

BarryBandz804, Aug 24, 2023

2. Services Problem

For future reference , blackviper also contains a list of default settings in case you can`t remember changing a service. There are TONS of guides and references like this on the web if you don`t like blackviper.

francis511, Aug 24, 2023
  3. I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get regular windows updates

Hi Bolu,

Open admin PowerShell and run the following commands:

• sc.exe qc bits
    • gsv wuauserv, bits, usosvc | select Name, DisplayName, StartType, Status | ft -auto

• Start-Service -Name wuauserv, bits, usosvc -Verbose
    Post a screenshot of the output window.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Aug 24, 2023
  4. Bolu A Win User

I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...

I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get regular windows updates

The service is invalid, I can't able to get regular windows updates. Some security settings are missing or have been changed.

Bolu A, Aug 24, 2023
Thema:

I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...

1. I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get... - Similar Threads - facing Problem BITS

2. I am facing an Problem with BITS service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing an Problem with BITS service: Some security settings are missing or have been changed.The detection details are:IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The service name is invalid....
  3. I am facing an Problem with BITS service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am facing an Problem with BITS service: Some security settings are missing or have been changed.The detection details are:IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The service name is invalid....
  4. I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...: i cant update anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-an-problem-with-bits-service-the/33f977f2-3087-4fd5-a914-6a8d0df52dd5
  5. I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...: The service is invalid, I can't able to get regular windows updates. Some security settings are missing or have been changed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-an-problem-with-bits-service-the/be705df6-c266-419b-8ae2-69b0e115fdec
  6. I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...: The service is invalid, I can't able to get regular windows updates. Some security settings are missing or have been changed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-an-problem-with-bits-service-the/be705df6-c266-419b-8ae2-69b0e115fdec
  7. I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...

8. I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...

I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...: Some security settings are missing or have been changed. The detection details are: IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The service name is invalid....
  9. I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...: Some security settings are missing or have been changed. The detection details are: IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The service name is invalid....
  10. I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming