Windows 10: I am facing an Problem with BITS service

Discus and support I am facing an Problem with BITS service in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Some security settings are missing or have been changed.The detection details are:IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sreekanth P2, Dec 9, 2023.

1. I am facing an Problem with BITS service

Some security settings are missing or have been changed.The detection details are:IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The service name is invalid. System.Management.Automation.RemoteException More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2185. System.Management.Automation.RemoteExceptionService StatusProblem with BITS service : The service name is invalid. System.Management.Automation.RemoteException More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2185. System.Management.Automation.RemoteExceptionThese a

:)

Sreekanth P2, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

I am facing an Problem with BITS service 214964d1543017421t-windows-hello-face-problem-001295.png

Edwin, Dec 9, 2023
  3. I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get regular windows updates

Hi Bolu,

Open admin PowerShell and run the following commands:

• sc.exe qc bits
    • gsv wuauserv, bits, usosvc | select Name, DisplayName, StartType, Status | ft -auto

• Start-Service -Name wuauserv, bits, usosvc -Verbose
    Post a screenshot of the output window.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Dec 9, 2023
  4. Pait Win User

I am facing an Problem with BITS service

Gaming Lag and Background Intelligence Transfer Service (BITS)

The "troubleshooting steps" that you have linked to does not address my concern.

My problem is that the BIT-service can
    start at any moment and directly impact performance while I am engaged in
    performance-sensitive usage.

I understand that I can manually disable this service every time I reboot my computer, but I believe my Operating System should
    work for me and not vice-versa.

Here are the types of solutions I am looking for:

• Automatically suspend the BIT-service when Game Mode is activated.
    • Allow BIT-service to have a network usage limit (like 50 Kbps)
    • Allow BIT-service to be scheduled (between 2am - 8am)
    • Disable BIT-service unless the user has requested a Windows Update

Is there a "set it and forget it" solution to preventing the BIT-service from affecting my performance that will persist through reboots?

Pait, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

I am facing an Problem with BITS service

1. I am facing an Problem with BITS service - Similar Threads - facing Problem BITS

2. I am facing an Problem with BITS service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing an Problem with BITS service: Some security settings are missing or have been changed.The detection details are:IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The service name is invalid....
  3. I am facing an Problem with BITS service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am facing an Problem with BITS service: Some security settings are missing or have been changed.The detection details are:IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The service name is invalid....
  4. I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...: i cant update anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-an-problem-with-bits-service-the/33f977f2-3087-4fd5-a914-6a8d0df52dd5
  5. I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...

I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...: i cant update anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-an-problem-with-bits-service-the/33f977f2-3087-4fd5-a914-6a8d0df52dd5
  6. I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...: The service is invalid, I can't able to get regular windows updates. Some security settings are missing or have been changed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-an-problem-with-bits-service-the/be705df6-c266-419b-8ae2-69b0e115fdec
  7. I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...

I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...: The service is invalid, I can't able to get regular windows updates. Some security settings are missing or have been changed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-an-problem-with-bits-service-the/be705df6-c266-419b-8ae2-69b0e115fdec
  8. I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...

I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...: Some security settings are missing or have been changed. The detection details are: IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The service name is invalid....
  9. I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...: Some security settings are missing or have been changed. The detection details are: IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The service name is invalid....
  10. I am facing an Problem with BITS service : The service is invalid, I can't able to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming