Windows 10: I am facing BSOD. please help me.

Discus and support I am facing BSOD. please help me. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; here is the link to the dmp file https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akx9yvsgSBQkzkr72RbrRZyVYa2F... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AyushSinha4, Jun 21, 2021.

1. I am facing BSOD. please help me.

here is the link to the dmp file https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akx9yvsgSBQkzkr72RbrRZyVYa2F

:)

AyushSinha4, Jun 21, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 21, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 21, 2021
  4. I am facing BSOD. please help me.

BSOD Help

Hi Danny,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with Blue Screen Of Death error, do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• What is the complete error code or error message about BSOD?

• Are you able to boot the computer to normal mode?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

I am facing BSOD. please help me.

1. I am facing BSOD. please help me. - Similar Threads - facing BSOD please

2. Please help me I faced bsod too many times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me I faced bsod too many times: Hi, I'm receiving the BSOD several times when restart laptop and also during use softwares, it happens in windows 11 , I have created a dmp file and sharing the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bYcJpC3J33jGheSiaqCpn7Up5VvDqSRH/view?usp=drive_link Thank you Name:- Roushan...
  3. Please help me I faced bsod too many times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me I faced bsod too many times: Hi, I'm receiving the BSOD several times when restart laptop and also during use softwares, it happens in windows 11 , I have created a dmp file and sharing the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bYcJpC3J33jGheSiaqCpn7Up5VvDqSRH/view?usp=drive_link Thank you Name:- Roushan...
  4. I am Hacked help me please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am Hacked help me please: Hello Microsoft Team I am hacked currently I my windows Security is dead I open it and I won't start I can't format/reset the laptop too + I recived the Gmail asking me 3bitcoins as ransome that he have my private videos and photos and all my bank details also gamil had my...
  5. I am Hacked help me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am Hacked help me please: Hello Microsoft Team I am hacked currently I my windows Security is dead I open it and I won't start I can't format/reset the laptop too + I recived the Gmail asking me 3bitcoins as ransome that he have my private videos and photos and all my bank details also gamil had my...
  6. I am Hacked help me please

7. Please help! I am facing the BSOD : Driver Verifier DMA Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help! I am facing the BSOD : Driver Verifier DMA Violation: Hello, I have been having the Driver Verifier DMA Violation BSOD for a couple of weeks. My PC is an alienware laptop M15 R7 which is relatively new. I have tried a lot of online solutions and have still not been able to find a solution. I would be glad to share the dump files...
  8. Please help! I am facing the BSOD : Driver Verifier DMA Violation

Please help! I am facing the BSOD : Driver Verifier DMA Violation: Hello, I have been having the Driver Verifier DMA Violation BSOD for a couple of weeks. My PC is an alienware laptop M15 R7 which is relatively new. I have tried a lot of online solutions and have still not been able to find a solution. I would be glad to share the dump files...
  9. I am facing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am facing BSOD: My Pc have a AMD RYZEN 5 3600G and when i am not using the pc it crashes. Sometimes it reboots itself after the crash, sometimes i have to reboot it. The crash report says "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED " and it marks " AMDPPM.SYS" as what went wrong[Original Title: BSOD]...
  10. i am facing repeated blue scree of death please somebody help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i am facing repeated blue scree of death please somebody help me: i am facing repeated number of blue scree of death with stop code nmi hardware failure please somebody help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-repeated-blue-scree-of-death-please/1583710c-5865-4af6-bc20-8a1f73b600c8