Windows 10: I am facing BSOD

Discus and support I am facing BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Pc have a AMD RYZEN 5 3600G and when i am not using the pc it crashes. Sometimes it reboots itself after the crash, sometimes i have to reboot it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by santiantunez, Jul 8, 2021.

1. I am facing BSOD

My Pc have a AMD RYZEN 5 3600G and when i am not using the pc it crashes. Sometimes it reboots itself after the crash, sometimes i have to reboot it. The crash report says "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED " and it marks " AMDPPM.SYS" as what went wrong[Original Title: BSOD]

:)

santiantunez, Jul 8, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 8, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

Privacy Matters

We’ve continued to engage with privacy experts, academics, regulators and people on Facebook about how we use face recognition and the options you have to control it.

We’ve made the steps to update your settings clearer and you can opt to leave your setting off right in the notice, as opposed to having to go to a separate screen. If you do nothing, face recognition will remain off for you.

I am facing BSOD [​IMG]

There’s also an opportunity to review information about our technology and the features it powers so that you can make the choice that’s right for you.

Finally, Facebook’s face recognition technology still does not recognize you to strangers. We don’t share your face recognition information with third parties. We also don’t sell our technology.

These changes will be effective globally starting today.

Source: An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jul 8, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

I am facing BSOD

An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

Privacy Matters

We’ve continued to engage with privacy experts, academics, regulators and people on Facebook about how we use face recognition and the options you have to control it.

We’ve made the steps to update your settings clearer and you can opt to leave your setting off right in the notice, as opposed to having to go to a separate screen. If you do nothing, face recognition will remain off for you.

I am facing BSOD [​IMG]

There’s also an opportunity to review information about our technology and the features it powers so that you can make the choice that’s right for you.

Finally, Facebook’s face recognition technology still does not recognize you to strangers. We don’t share your face recognition information with third parties. We also don’t sell our technology.

These changes will be effective globally starting today.

Source: An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

I am facing BSOD

1. I am facing BSOD - Similar Threads - facing BSOD

2. System facing multiple BSOD errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System facing multiple BSOD errors.: Hello community members,My current system is facing multiple BSOD errors from Feb'24. I've tried updating display drivers and wireless drivers. But still, I'm not sure what to do.Errors...
  3. System facing multiple BSOD errors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System facing multiple BSOD errors.: Hello community members,My current system is facing multiple BSOD errors from Feb'24. I've tried updating display drivers and wireless drivers. But still, I'm not sure what to do.Errors...
  4. FACING BSOD OF FOR MONTHS NOW because of ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FACING BSOD OF FOR MONTHS NOW because of ntoskrnl.exe: I have run chkdsk, ran memory diagnostic tool and sfc scan everything on the internet available to solve BSOD no issues detectedI have an application which detects that is causing bsod and it says ntoskrnl.exe but it doesnt solve the issue what should i do its very annoying...
  5. FACING BSOD OF FOR MONTHS NOW because of ntoskrnl.exe

FACING BSOD OF FOR MONTHS NOW because of ntoskrnl.exe: I have run chkdsk, ran memory diagnostic tool and sfc scan everything on the internet available to solve BSOD no issues detectedI have an application which detects that is causing bsod and it says ntoskrnl.exe but it doesnt solve the issue what should i do its very annoying...
  6. Hii ! I got a lenovo LOQ recently and just 17 days after running i started facing the BSOD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hii ! I got a lenovo LOQ recently and just 17 days after running i started facing the BSOD...: Hii ! I got a lenovo LOQ recently and just 17 days after running i started facing the BSOD error which mentioned SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with file failed name rtwlane601.sys which seems to be the wifi driver. i asked the customer support and 2 times they...
  7. Hii ! I got a lenovo LOQ recently and just 17 days after running i started facing the BSOD...

Hii ! I got a lenovo LOQ recently and just 17 days after running i started facing the BSOD...: Hii ! I got a lenovo LOQ recently and just 17 days after running i started facing the BSOD error which mentioned SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with file failed name rtwlane601.sys which seems to be the wifi driver. i asked the customer support and 2 times they...
  8. Hello Microsoft community, I am Sujal Nagar, I am facing a BSOD when I am selecting Realtek...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Microsoft community, I am Sujal Nagar, I am facing a BSOD when I am selecting Realtek...: So, what I do is I used driver pack to install all drivers to thier latest versions including Bluetooth driver. Whenever I am selecting Realtek Bluetooth driver, either it's May 2023, 2020 or 2019, it shows BSOD. But when I use Generic Blutooth Adaptor, everything is fine and...
  9. Hello Microsoft community, I am Sujal Nagar, I am facing a BSOD when I am selecting Realtek...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello Microsoft community, I am Sujal Nagar, I am facing a BSOD when I am selecting Realtek...: So, what I do is I used driver pack to install all drivers to thier latest versions including Bluetooth driver. Whenever I am selecting Realtek Bluetooth driver, either it's May 2023, 2020 or 2019, it shows BSOD. But when I use Generic Blutooth Adaptor, everything is fine and...
  10. Hello Microsoft community, I am Sujal Nagar, I am facing a BSOD when I am selecting Realtek...