Windows 10: I am facing error in my windows 11 laptop. when i am trying to open any media files , I am...

Discus and support I am facing error in my windows 11 laptop. when i am trying to open any media files , I am... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am facing error in my windows 11 laptop. when i am trying to open any media files , I am facing error like "The specified procedure not found". Do we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SaiNaveenBysani, Mar 5, 2022.

1. I am facing error in my windows 11 laptop. when i am trying to open any media files , I am...

I am facing error in my windows 11 laptop. when i am trying to open any media files , I am facing error like "The specified procedure not found". Do we have any permanent solution for this?I tried to contact laptop service, but there is permanent solution from them as well. It only works fine when we restarts the system. Please help me out if we have any permanent solution or update?

:)

SaiNaveenBysani, Mar 5, 2022

2. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile I am facing error in my windows 11 laptop. when i am trying to open any media files , I am... :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Mar 5, 2022
  3. Windows Media Player 11 plays but doesnt open?

Im been having a small problem with Windows Media Player 11 in windows vista, ill click on a song to play and it will play but it doesnt pop up, so ill have to go a open it for the start menu*Confused I am facing error in my windows 11 laptop. when i am trying to open any media files , I am... :confused:

Live OR Die, Mar 5, 2022
  4. stevednmc Win User

I am facing error in my windows 11 laptop. when i am trying to open any media files , I am...

windows media player 11 issues...

just recently i started having issues with windows media player 11 in my 32bit xp os. When i open it for any reason it wants to send an error report and shut down. I rolled back to 9 and it worked fine, then i updated and during the install it showed 2 other programs had issues and wanted to send an error report. one of them was drwatson postmortem debugger i didnt catch the other. . It willstill play whatever file i open as long as i dont click on the error report, and of course if i do click on either of the options the player shuts down. I ran my adware and antivirus and they found nothing, so...anyone have any ideas?

stevednmc, Mar 5, 2022
Thema:

I am facing error in my windows 11 laptop. when i am trying to open any media files , I am...

1. I am facing error in my windows 11 laptop. when i am trying to open any media files , I am... - Similar Threads - facing error laptop

2. I am facing the error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing the error: windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFile\WindowsApp\Microsoft.Yourphone_1.23102.126.0_×64__8...\PhoneExperienceHost.exe'.Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again...
  3. I am facing the error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am facing the error: windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFile\WindowsApp\Microsoft.Yourphone_1.23102.126.0_×64__8...\PhoneExperienceHost.exe'.Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again...
  4. I am facing the error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...: Install error - 0x800f0900 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-hp-laptop-and-i-am-getting-this-error/51d2fc14-b875-47b2-b0de-e3f5a1b29684
  6. I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...

I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...: Install error - 0x800f0900 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-hp-laptop-and-i-am-getting-this-error/51d2fc14-b875-47b2-b0de-e3f5a1b29684
  7. I am facing this error on my windows 11 laptop VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing this error on my windows 11 laptop VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: I have tried restoring to the restore point it show the same BSOD, I tried resetting my laptop still same thing Please Help...OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft...
  8. I am facing this error on my windows 11 laptop VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

I am facing this error on my windows 11 laptop VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: I have tried restoring to the restore point it show the same BSOD, I tried resetting my laptop still same thing Please Help...OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft...
  9. I am facing error in my windows 11 laptop. when i am trying to open any media files , I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing error in my windows 11 laptop. when i am trying to open any media files , I am...: I am facing error in my windows 11 laptop. when i am trying to open any media files , I am facing error like "The specified procedure not found". Do we have any permanent solution for this?I tried to contact laptop service, but there is permanent solution from them as well....
  10. When I try to open my printer file I am told I am not the administrator and cannot open...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I try to open my printer file I am told I am not the administrator and cannot open...: Recently my computer isn't allowing me to perform certain functions stating I need administrator priviledges. When I try to open printer file it will not allow me to and when I try to 'change printing preferences' I am told the same thing. I am definately the administrator...