Windows 10: I am facing issues to run gta 5 on my pc with direct x12 ,is there a problem in my gpu or...

Discus and support I am facing issues to run gta 5 on my pc with direct x12 ,is there a problem in my gpu or... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help me with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdityaVW, Jun 10, 2024.

1. AdityaVW Win User

I am facing issues to run gta 5 on my pc with direct x12 ,is there a problem in my gpu or...

Please help me with this

:)

AdityaVW, Jun 10, 2024

2. no direct x12 in my computer

I don't think so because my laptop is i3 and only comes with Intel graphics, and I have checked whether my laptop has amd, it doesn't nor does it have NVidia. although my laptop has 8gb ram, intel hd graphics 4000 and 1.8 ghz, it is capable of running games
    with high requirements at good speeds i.e. GTA 5, fifa 16 so I don't understand why I cant have direct x12. Isn't there a way I can manually install it?

madalitsokamkosi, Jun 10, 2024
  3. no direct x12 in my computer

I have not seen anything from Intel in whether older integrated graphics will be supported or not

Intel has been slow to deliver drivers generally for Window 10

Hardcore Games™, Jun 10, 2024
  4. I am facing issues to run gta 5 on my pc with direct x12 ,is there a problem in my gpu or...

problem in running GTA 5

• issue started just I installed the game successfully and tried to run or play the game through desktop
    • yes, I made some changes on my device prior to this issue by deactivating my antivirus and firewall and I also thought may be two dll files isdone.dll and unarc.dll were absent so I have downoloaded them in zip file and then I saved there extractions
      in system32 and syswow64. I also downloaded swiftsshader file and saved it in game folder but I am unable to run the game........
    • actually gta 5 was in zip file
    • I also used troubleshooter but nothing happen.....

ShubhamGoelGoel, Jun 10, 2024
Thema:

I am facing issues to run gta 5 on my pc with direct x12 ,is there a problem in my gpu or...

1. I am facing issues to run gta 5 on my pc with direct x12 ,is there a problem in my gpu or... - Similar Threads - facing issues run

2. I am facing issues to run gta 5 on my pc with direct x12 ,is there a problem in my gpu or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing issues to run gta 5 on my pc with direct x12 ,is there a problem in my gpu or...: Please help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-issues-to-run-gta-5-on-my-pc-with/b1275313-423d-44b0-8637-19513ba46f58
  3. I am facing issues to run gta 5 on my pc with direct x12 ,is there a problem in my gpu or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am facing issues to run gta 5 on my pc with direct x12 ,is there a problem in my gpu or...: Please help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-issues-to-run-gta-5-on-my-pc-with/b1275313-423d-44b0-8637-19513ba46f58
  4. Gta 5 on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5 on pc: Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't appear iwhen i search for it in the microsoft store. Does anyone know?...
  5. Gta 5 on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gta 5 on pc: Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't appear iwhen i search for it in the microsoft store. Does anyone know?...
  6. Can my pc able to run GTA 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can my pc able to run GTA 5: intelr coretm i5-4210u cpu @ 1.70ghz 2.40 ghz,64-bit operating system, x64-based processor,4gb ram can run gta 5 smoothly? I have no graphics card . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-my-pc-able-to-run-gta-5/7dbda3b6-666a-4bb6-8a8d-ac75dee1876e
  7. Will Gta 5 work in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Gta 5 work in my pc: Hi i wanted to ask that will gta 5 work in my pc I few weeks ago played gta 4 but it was very dull And i means my first review on gta 4 was very good gameplay but still it didn't gave a feeling like playing a gta game I am sorry if some one gets hurt by this sorry....
  8. I am not able to open GTA 5 in my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to open GTA 5 in my PC: i am not able to open GTA 5. It is saying the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b Click ok to close the application my system specifications: processsor: IntelR coreTM i5-2410M CPU@2.30GHz 2,30GHz installed memoryRAM:6 GB...
  9. GTA 5 lagging in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 lagging in my pc: GTA 5 is so much lagging in my pc .I can't play. How to fix it. My pc spec's: Intel core i5 4gb ram AMD Radeon Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-5-lagging-in-my-pc/ead4e3aa-22db-4ab0-ab76-dadc5778edb9
  10. i am facing a problem regarding installation in my pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i am facing a problem regarding installation in my pc.: I am facing problem regarding installation any software in pc after downloading any setup file, what should I do???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-a-problem-regarding-installation-in-my/236225dd-b3bc-4187-85c9-a6628864ae64