Windows 10: I am facing this issue while it gives me blue screen error and show this notification Stop...

Discus and support I am facing this issue while it gives me blue screen error and show this notification Stop... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This are the steps i did but couldn't fix the problemsfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gopal Kate, Jun 10, 2023.

1. I am facing this issue while it gives me blue screen error and show this notification Stop...

This are the steps i did but couldn't fix the problemsfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS CBS.log. For offline repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag. C:\Windows\System32>DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth Deployment Image Servici

:)

Gopal Kate, Jun 10, 2023

2. Blue Screen

Hi CreeperFarts,

It is possible that the issue is caused by a hardware issue or an outdated driver. For us to effectively know the reason behind this, kindly provide the information we need below:

• Are you facing this problem with a specific program?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior this issue?
    • Have you installed the latest drivers on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    about Resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7.

Update us on the result so we can further assist you.

MaRoselle Cag, Jun 10, 2023
  3. Stop code blue screen sdbus

Hello,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors
    can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What actions were you performing when normally encounter the said error?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen error on Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, Jun 10, 2023
  4. I am facing this issue while it gives me blue screen error and show this notification Stop...

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

I am facing this issue while it gives me blue screen error and show this notification Stop...

1. I am facing this issue while it gives me blue screen error and show this notification Stop... - Similar Threads - facing issue while

2. I am facing this issue while it gives me blue screen error and show this notification Stop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am facing this issue while it gives me blue screen error and show this notification Stop...: This are the steps i did but couldn't fix the problemsfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of...
  3. I am facing Blue screen of death issue regularly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am facing Blue screen of death issue regularly: partdetailsamount CPUIntelR i9 9900K 1CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper H412R Compact CPU Air Cooler1MotherboardZ390 Extreme4 - ASRock1RAMG.SKILL Trident Z RGB RAM 16GB 8GBx24SSD/m.2GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 1Tb2SSD/PCI-EPNY 1TBKINGSTON 48021HDDWestern Digital blue 1TB/2TB2Graphics...
  4. I am facing Blue screen of death issue regularly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing Blue screen of death issue regularly: partdetailsamount CPUIntelR i9 9900K 1CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper H412R Compact CPU Air Cooler1MotherboardZ390 Extreme4 - ASRock1RAMG.SKILL Trident Z RGB RAM 16GB 8GBx24SSD/m.2GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 1Tb2SSD/PCI-EPNY 1TBKINGSTON 48021HDDWestern Digital blue 1TB/2TB2Graphics...
  5. I am facing Blue screen of death issue regularly

6. I am facing an issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing an issue: Whenever i start my laptop after signing into it some random spam site always opens automatically in any browser set as the default browser. I have been trying to resolve this issue but every attempt of mine was unsuccesfull. HELP!!!!...
  7. I am facing an issue

I am facing an issue: Whenever i start my laptop after signing into it some random spam site always opens automatically in any browser set as the default browser. I have been trying to resolve this issue but every attempt of mine was unsuccesfull. HELP!!!!...
  8. Facing issues with Blue Screen

Facing issues with Blue Screen: [IMG]Hi All, My PC is been restarts every 10 -15 mins of operations since last year. Yesterday I reset it as factory default and deleted all the software on it but issue still persists. Please see the event log below and suggest a solution. -<Event...
  9. I am facing Blue screen death issue regularly? It is frustrating

I am facing Blue screen death issue regularly? It is frustrating: HI Microsoft, I am facing blue screen death issue regularly and It is irritating What to do I am getting this three errors hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll regularly. It is frustrating...
  10. Facing Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facing Blue Screen Error: I am facing Blue Screen Errors such as VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR as well as DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I tried to fix it by driver update (before update I uninstalled the previous drivers), but it doesn't work. I am still facing such error frequently. Please tell me how to...