Windows 10: I am facing two errors with my gaming desktop. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION and...

Discus and support I am facing two errors with my gaming desktop. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried everything. I have tried booting the PC from a USB with windows installed on it, this solution downloads windows and then brings up the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MananThakkar1, Jan 21, 2022.

1. I am facing two errors with my gaming desktop. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION and...

I have tried everything. I have tried booting the PC from a USB with windows installed on it, this solution downloads windows and then brings up the blue screen. I have also tried going into safe mode but my keyboard and mouse turn off once I get the option to choose. The keyboard and mouse worked just prior. I can not go into the command prompt because I wiped my PC beforehand thinking that would do the trick and all of the administrators were wiped. So I can't access any of the troubleshooting tools that require an administrator. Is this an SSD or motherboard issue? I have no idea what e

:)

MananThakkar1, Jan 21, 2022

2. Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Error on Gaming. Help please!

Hi Mike,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the issue particular to all games?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • From when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

For your reference:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 21, 2022
  4. I am facing two errors with my gaming desktop. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION and...

Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

I am facing two errors with my gaming desktop. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION and...

1. I am facing two errors with my gaming desktop. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION and... - Similar Threads - facing errors gaming

2. I am facing the error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing the error: windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFile\WindowsApp\Microsoft.Yourphone_1.23102.126.0_×64__8...\PhoneExperienceHost.exe'.Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again...
  3. I am facing the error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am facing the error: windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFile\WindowsApp\Microsoft.Yourphone_1.23102.126.0_×64__8...\PhoneExperienceHost.exe'.Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again...
  4. I am facing the error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I am facing an error code in my computer that is 0x80080005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing an error code in my computer that is 0x80080005: Hi,I am facing an issue where my PC is showing the following error code: 0x80080005I think it is a windows update error or problem or something. Could somebody help to deal with this. Much appreciation thanks....
  6. I am facing an error code in my computer that is 0x80080005

I am facing an error code in my computer that is 0x80080005: Hi,I am facing an issue where my PC is showing the following error code: 0x80080005I think it is a windows update error or problem or something. Could somebody help to deal with this. Much appreciation thanks....
  7. I am facing an error code in my computer that is 0x80080005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I am facing two errors with my gaming desktop. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION and...

I am facing two errors with my gaming desktop. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION and...: I have tried everything. I have tried booting the PC from a USB with windows installed on it, this solution downloads windows and then brings up the blue screen. I have also tried going into safe mode but my keyboard and mouse turn off once I get the option to choose. The...
  9. I am facing two errors with my gaming desktop. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am facing two errors with my gaming desktop. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION and...: I have tried everything. I have tried booting the PC from a USB with windows installed on it, this solution downloads windows and then brings up the blue screen. I have also tried going into safe mode but my keyboard and mouse turn off once I get the option to choose. The...
  10. I am facing 00x0007b error

I am facing 00x0007b error: I am facing 00x0007b error .i have tried every thing ,updating direct x ,c++,.net etc but its stil not working, i checked direct x logs but every thing is fine i contacted the app developer but even he was not able to solve it plz help...