Windows 10: I am frustrated. Beyond. Belief.

Discus and support I am frustrated. Beyond. Belief. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Need I say more than error 0x8007001F while installing Minecraft? I think not. I've tried everything, to the point where I even wiped my hard drive.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Qikx, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Qikx Win User

I am frustrated. Beyond. Belief.

Need I say more than error 0x8007001F while installing Minecraft? I think not. I've tried everything, to the point where I even wiped my hard drive. I've just about had it.

:)

Qikx, Jan 2, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Macrium VSS Windows 10 and frustrated beyond belief

Sorry to hear you are experiencing such difficulty. I've never heard of any prevalent issue of this sort affecting many- if that were the case I'd have thought they'd have been out of business.

You say there's no MR tutorial or fix, but they do offer a VSS repair option on MR's GUI. I found these:

I am frustrated. Beyond. Belief. [​IMG]

There is the MR boot disk- that is not dependent on services running.

I can't suggest anything more for your particular problem, sorry.

For your error number 0x8004230f a search for
    macrium reflect repair vss 0x8004230f
    gives (just for starters):
    VSS Error: 0x8004230F
    VSS Error: 0x8004230F - KnowledgeBase v7 - Macrium Reflect Knowledgebase - KnowledgeBase v7 - Macrium Reflect Knowledgebase
    vss error 0x8004230f
    0x01 Error | Backup aborted! - Failed to Create Volume Snapshot. Failed - 0x8004230f - IDispatch error #8463
    Failed to Create Volume Snapshot Macrium Error 0x8004230f VSS Error

dalchina, Jan 2, 2022
  3. MRCL Win User
    OMG I am back after a day of total frustration

I believe you, it is ideed frustrating. Then again everything that involves calling support is frustrating. Is your problem solved by now or what will be the next steps?

MRCL, Jan 2, 2022
  4. I am frustrated. Beyond. Belief.

Calendar not syncing between 2 Windows 10 devices

Thank you for taking the time to address my issue. Unfortunately, even after taking all the suggested steps, the issue persists. It is more of an real annoyance than anything else and is frustrating me beyond belief!

LindaSchrieberg, Jan 2, 2022
Thema:

I am frustrated. Beyond. Belief.

1. I am frustrated. Beyond. Belief. - Similar Threads - frustrated Beyond Belief

2. Beyond frustrated. Can not install frameworks 3.5 no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beyond frustrated. Can not install frameworks 3.5 no matter what I do.: No matter what I do frameworks 3.5 wont install on windows 11 it keeps giving me an error 0x80070002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beyond-frustrated-can-not-install-frameworks-35-no/2aeebf3b-a6b9-44dd-8274-29912dfb876c
  3. I am frustrated. Beyond. Belief.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am frustrated. Beyond. Belief.: Need I say more than error 0x8007001F while installing Minecraft? I think not. I've tried everything, to the point where I even wiped my hard drive. I've just about had it....
  4. I am frustrated. Beyond. Belief.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am frustrated. Beyond. Belief.: Need I say more than error 0x8007001F while installing Minecraft? I think not. I've tried everything, to the point where I even wiped my hard drive. I've just about had it....
  5. I am BEYOND frustrated with the screen dimming "feature"

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am BEYOND frustrated with the screen dimming "feature": First of all: No it's not because of the power settings. No matter what power settings I change, there's no difference. Also, it doesn't help when I go into the device manager and disable the control method battery, and my task scheduler doesn't have a display option under...
  6. Macrium VSS Windows 10 and frustrated beyond belief

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium VSS Windows 10 and frustrated beyond belief: Is there any absolute fix for the Macrium Reflect VSS issue that they must know plaques the free and assuming the paid version. I have been looking for a method for imaging the windows partition on my system for a while. I don't buy software till I know it works and...
  7. New laptop, D drive is read only, beyond frustrated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New laptop, D drive is read only, beyond frustrated: My new laptop has a 256 ssd C drive and 1TB hdd D drive. Whenever I try to save larger apps to D drive I am told the drive is read only. I have scoured the internet for days and nothing is working. I can not for the life of me make my D drive writable. It's probably...
  8. Windows 10 and Onedrive, beyond frustrated. Help please!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and Onedrive, beyond frustrated. Help please!!: HELP PLEASE!! This is more to get the attention of a tech who works for Microsoft or whomever, but I had to let this all out. I can't begin to tell you how frustrated and upset I am. I am no techie, and I've spent the last 2 weeks going from one Windows 10 issue to another....
  9. I am frustrated with windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am frustrated with windows 10 update: Please, anyone, help me, I can't update windows, can't run windows update troubleshooter, and I can't even install the Nvidia graphic driver both from windows update, and from Nvidia installer [ATTACH] I've done everything I found, I even use virtual assistant, and it...
  10. i am very disapointed and frustrated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i am very disapointed and frustrated: I cant connect to party chats on my xbox app on my new computer. I have try everything suggested on your site regarding toredo. I don't know what to do. it doesn't appear anywhere. I bought the computer two weeks ago and im not going to pay someone to fix teredo. let me know...