Windows 10: i am get disconnecting the wifi network while playing online game

Discus and support i am get disconnecting the wifi network while playing online game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am disconnecting to the wifi network while playing the online game but the turobleshoot does not show any error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hemanthreddy1, Dec 5, 2018.

1. i am get disconnecting the wifi network while playing online game

I am disconnecting to the wifi network while playing the online game

but the turobleshoot does not show any error

:)

hemanthreddy1, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Try3 Win User

WiFi not automatically disconnecting when out of range

Gunnart,

I had a similar refusal to disconnect from a WiFi profile and I solved it.
    - In my particular case, the unwanted network was still in range so I cannot say for certain that my symptoms were exactly the same as yours but they were certainly consistent with yours.
    - The solution is not a destructive one so I do suggest you try it.

1 I turned WiFi off then repeated the fairly standard step of removing existing WiFi profiles - Settings, Networks, WiFi, Manage known networks, <select each one in turn>, Forget. Arguably, I could have just done this for the problem network but I was probably not thinking straight at the time.

2 I then opened RegEdit, went to
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\NetworkList\Profiles
    and deleted every subkey that referred to a WiFi network profile. Again, arguably, I could just have deleted all those that referred to the problem network.

3 I then turned WiFi back on and started from scratch detecting then connecting to the networks I wanted to use. There has been no repetition of the problem.

Some further commentary
    A I had changed my internet connection device but had re-used the same network name on the new one.
    B There were no strange entries in the list in Settings [step 1 above] & I quite wrongly thought that forgetting them represented a complete clearout.
    C When I looked the Registry key [my step 2 above], I found that there were two subkeys with the relevant network name in the Description line.
    - In one case, the same network name was repeated in the ProfileName line
    - But the other entry contained a Profilename entry that had the expected network name with a suffix [2] after it.
    - So my re-use of the name had been identified by Windows after all [I had just been trying to reduce the number of changes I had to work through when I swapped devices and had not thought there could be side-effects].

Best of luck,
    Denis

Try3, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Wifi continuously disconnects

This just started happening only a few days ago, I'm not sure what might have caused it, but my laptop will suddenly disconnect from my wifi network. sometimes it won't disconnect, but just stop receiving/sending packets. I can tell this because suddenly my pages are stuck loading and skype is trying to reconnect, but nothing happens until I manually disconnect.

I have tried
    • Troubleshooting
      i am get disconnecting the wifi network while playing online game [​IMG]
      But I usually get "Your proxy setting could not be recognized" or something, even though I don't have any proxy settings.
    • Uninstalling and then reinstalling the latest driver for my wifi card
    • disabling power saving for the wifi card as talked about here
    • Everything mentioned on the Microsoft page here

This has been driving me crazy, ethernet works fine. I can connect my phone to wifi and tether it to my laptop, so this shouldn't be a problem with the router.

JuanPotato, Dec 5, 2018
  4. i am get disconnecting the wifi network while playing online game

WiFi disconnecting when I open online games

A possible cause why your WiFi disconnects whenever you play online games could be an outdated WiFi adapter driver. We suggest that you download and install the latest WiFi adapter driver from the manufacturer's website and see if it helps. After ensuring
    that the correct driver is installed, check if the device is recognized in the Device Manager.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

i am get disconnecting the wifi network while playing online game

1. i am get disconnecting the wifi network while playing online game - Similar Threads - disconnecting wifi network

2. wifi board disconnects when i play online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi board disconnects when i play online games: Hi, a few years ago i broke my computers screen so i had to go get it fixed, but when it came back i didnt have access to wifi neither my home wifi or wifi close by it just showed there wasnt anyting on the wifi thing but my brother fixed it by updating the graphic board. It...
  3. wifi board disconnects when i play online games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi board disconnects when i play online games: Hi, a few years ago i broke my computers screen so i had to go get it fixed, but when it came back i didnt have access to wifi neither my home wifi or wifi close by it just showed there wasnt anyting on the wifi thing but my brother fixed it by updating the graphic board. It...
  4. wifi board disconnects when i play online games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My wifi keeps on disconnecting every 10 mins while playing online games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi keeps on disconnecting every 10 mins while playing online games.: This problem did not exist before. After facing it for the first time, I faced this problem again after a long duration. But now this happens very frequently when I am the playing online game called Genshin Impact. The wifi suddenly gets disconnected after getting forcefully...
  6. My wifi keeps on disconnecting every 10 mins while playing online games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi keeps on disconnecting every 10 mins while playing online games.: This problem did not exist before. After facing it for the first time, I faced this problem again after a long duration. But now this happens very frequently when I am the playing online game called Genshin Impact. The wifi suddenly gets disconnected after getting forcefully...
  7. Wifi Disconnection Interruption in a middle of playing Online Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi Disconnection Interruption in a middle of playing Online Games: Hello so i have bought a Laptop 1 year ago It was an Asus TUF Laptop to be specific, at first it was fine i Have played many Games before like COD, Apex Legend and many other but after many months i has a error that have been detected by my Laptop about the Connection. At...
  8. Wifi disconnect while online gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi disconnect while online gaming: I have been observing wifi adapter getting crashed whenever I start a online game(apex legends). At first it happened like once or twice so I didn't bother much but now its just continuously happening. I reinstall the adapter and again the same problem. First one hour is just...
  9. Wifi Disconnection Interruption in a middle of playing a Online/Offline Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Disconnection Interruption in a middle of playing a Online/Offline Games: Hello so i have bought a Laptop 4 months Ago It was anAsus TUF Laptop to be specific, at first it was fine i Have played many Games before like Dota 2, LoL, and many other but after many months i has a error that have been detected by my Laptop about the Connection. At first...
  10. While playing online games .. my wifi is getting disconnected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    While playing online games .. my wifi is getting disconnected: Whenever I'm playing any online game my wifi getting disconnected after sometime. I tried every possible solutions like power management setting , uninstalling and reinstalling wifi driver etc. I'm using Asus ROG strix G series laptop with windows 10 If anyone have any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi randomly not working while playing online