Windows 10: I am getting a Blue Screen Crash everytime I play Warzone.

Discus and support I am getting a Blue Screen Crash everytime I play Warzone. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I am having a Blue Screen crash every single time a tried to play a Warzone match. The system crash due to a this error "The computer has rebooted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by andoniquintana, May 11, 2021.

1. I am getting a Blue Screen Crash everytime I play Warzone.

Hi,I am having a Blue Screen crash every single time a tried to play a Warzone match. The system crash due to a this error "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ef 0xffffcc88171020c0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a380597f-5642-45dc-a989-5b4df1b686a3."I have run a memory check and I get no errors.Could you help me with this issue?Best regards,Andoni Quintana

:)

andoniquintana, May 11, 2021
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, May 11, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 11, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

I am getting a Blue Screen Crash everytime I play Warzone.

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 11, 2021
Thema:

I am getting a Blue Screen Crash everytime I play Warzone.

1. I am getting a Blue Screen Crash everytime I play Warzone. - Similar Threads - getting Blue Screen

2. Why am i getting a blue screen when playing games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am i getting a blue screen when playing games?: This is my first blue screen, and it occurred yesterday 19/10/2023 while I was playing a mobile emulator.The second time was today when I loaded into a BF 2042 match and my computer became extremely loud and hot checking taskbar cpu was 100% before it blue screened, and the...
  3. Why am i getting a blue screen when playing games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am i getting a blue screen when playing games?: This is my first blue screen, and it occurred yesterday 19/10/2023 while I was playing a mobile emulator.The second time was today when I loaded into a BF 2042 match and my computer became extremely loud and hot checking taskbar cpu was 100% before it blue screened, and the...
  4. I am getting continue blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting continue blue screens: Hi, I have been having blue screens continuously and tried on my own to fix it, I even reinstalled windows completely by deleting everything completely. However, after a few minutes, it gave me 2 blue screens again.Here I leave what I got from the dump file1Microsoft R...
  5. I am getting continue blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting continue blue screens: Hi, I have been having blue screens continuously and tried on my own to fix it, I even reinstalled windows completely by deleting everything completely. However, after a few minutes, it gave me 2 blue screens again.Here I leave what I got from the dump file1Microsoft R...
  6. Get this everytime I play a video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Get this everytime I play a video: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RileyssDead [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wz5wnp/get_this_everytime_i_play_a_video/
  7. Blue screen. Laptop crashes everytime I move it ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen. Laptop crashes everytime I move it ?: Since past few weeks everytime I move my laptop it crashes for no reason. It's a hp laptop I bought 2 years a go. I have refreshd this laptop 2 days a go due to this issue. But it's still crashing. Please can someone help me with this. It shows a different error code...
  8. PC crashes when playing Warzone specifically, and sometimes get Blue screen of death.

PC crashes when playing Warzone specifically, and sometimes get Blue screen of death.: Hey guys, I don't know very much about PCs but every time I am playing call of duty: warzone after a while the pc will either full crash and freezes or I get a blue screen of death and I don't know the reason why. I thought it might be a windows issue but after reading a few...
  9. I am getting Blue Screens of Death

I am getting Blue Screens of Death: I am getting blue screens of death. I am attaching a link to the dumps and system info. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W6VTMNd7ykcdGyGhigPZ1bongMPkZanR/view?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A69vuzb8BAyby6B8z4DNOveU5Omdp61r/view?usp=sharing Damon...
  10. Since updating to 1903, I am getting blue screen crashes.

Since updating to 1903, I am getting blue screen crashes.: I am up to date with all items. 1st I get a RunDLL message: There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dIII The specified module could not be found I have x'd the message & tried clicking on OK with the same result. In about 15-20 seconds it crashes to...