Windows 10: I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...

Discus and support I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry Error" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only showing blue screen. Any advice?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AsifBh, Apr 24, 2024.

1. AsifBh Win User

I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...

I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry Error" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only showing blue screen. Any advice?

:)

AsifBh, Apr 24, 2024

2. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

Step

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Apr 24, 2024
  4. I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

Step

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...

1. I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only... - Similar Threads - getting blue screen

2. I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...: I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry Error" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only showing blue screen. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-a-blue-screen-saying-registry-and-is/6d489540-0716-4d15-9642-bd982680999d
  3. I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...: I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry Error" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only showing blue screen. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-a-blue-screen-saying-registry-and-is/6d489540-0716-4d15-9642-bd982680999d
  4. I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...: I tried to update my computer and it was saying that i dont have a trusted or certified TPM . i did research and it said this was a problem with many other user a couple months ago. i cant get into windows security ....
  5. I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...: I tried to update my computer and it was saying that i dont have a trusted or certified TPM . i did research and it said this was a problem with many other user a couple months ago. i cant get into windows security ....
  6. I am getting continue blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting continue blue screens: Hi, I have been having blue screens continuously and tried on my own to fix it, I even reinstalled windows completely by deleting everything completely. However, after a few minutes, it gave me 2 blue screens again.Here I leave what I got from the dump file1Microsoft R...
  7. I am getting only these little blue and turquoise dots on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting only these little blue and turquoise dots on my screen: I am getting only these little blue and turquoise dots on my screen and computer will not boot, I see what you check once the computer boots, but how do you get the computer to boot up to even check the disc drive?...
  8. I am getting only these little blue and turquoise dots on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting only these little blue and turquoise dots on my screen: I am getting only these little blue and turquoise dots on my screen and computer will not boot, I see what you check once the computer boots, but how do you get the computer to boot up to even check the disc drive?...
  9. I am getting only these little blue and turquoise dots on my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I am getting Blue Screens of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting Blue Screens of Death: I am getting blue screens of death. I am attaching a link to the dumps and system info. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W6VTMNd7ykcdGyGhigPZ1bongMPkZanR/view?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A69vuzb8BAyby6B8z4DNOveU5Omdp61r/view?usp=sharing Damon...