Windows 10: I am getting a lot of "Detect network change" errors

Discus and support I am getting a lot of "Detect network change" errors in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am getting a lot of "network change detected" error with Chrome recently. The page won't load properly ie I get a list of links with no graphics... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sportflyer, Dec 7, 2015.

1. I am getting a lot of "Detect network change" errors

I am getting a lot of "network change detected" error with Chrome recently. The page won't load properly ie I get a list of links with no graphics instead of the usual page with graphics. I have to reload and sometimes this works. Other times I have to exit chrome and then it will be fine.

I have already removed auto speed negotiation and changed to 1Gb/s . I am using ethernet connection. I am also using fixed IP outside DHCP range. Also cleared Cache etc . It seems the only way to fix this "temporarily" is to reboot the Modem which is Linksys E4200. By temporarily I mean for a few days , then it starts again .

I never had this problem with Win 8.1 . Happens only after Win 10 update , I think worse with Nov update.

What else can I do ? Tks

:)

sportflyer, Dec 7, 2015

2. I am getting a error message " press ok and remove memory card" every 5 seconds,

try removing the battery and card for ten mins

techbuzzireland, Dec 7, 2015
  3. kar4887 Win User
    I am getting a error message " press ok and remove memory card" every 5 seconds,

I am getting a error message " press ok and remove memory card" every 5 seconds, i even hard reset my phone, still i am getting it even after formating he card also.

Is it the problem with phone or card?

kar4887, Dec 7, 2015
  4. I am getting a lot of "Detect network change" errors

Any help? I am still getting this problem but it seems only with Chrome on this one machine ( HP Envy Recline) .Other machines with Chrome and windows 10 does not have this issue. All my other machines are setup the same way ie ethernet connection, fixed IP , and Comcast DNS . Maybe I should uninstall Chrome and then reinstall ?

sportflyer, Dec 18, 2015
Thema:

I am getting a lot of "Detect network change" errors

1. I am getting a lot of "Detect network change" errors - Similar Threads - getting lot Detect

2. I am repeatedly getting virus detected error.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am repeatedly getting virus detected error.: The Microsoft Defender software says it removed it, but still get the message that virus detected. The virus it detects is VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore. Is there a permanent fix for this?...
  3. I am repeatedly getting virus detected error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am repeatedly getting virus detected error.: The Microsoft Defender software says it removed it, but still get the message that virus detected. The virus it detects is VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore. Is there a permanent fix for this?...
  4. I am repeatedly getting virus detected error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am getting this error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting this error.: I am getting this error which says " C:\ProgramData\MIcrosoft\Windows\UUS\Packages\1201.2307.4011.0\AMD64\uusbrain.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using original installation media or contact your system...
  6. I am trying to install a few games but I get a lot of errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install a few games but I get a lot of errors: It was installing Microsoft VISUAL C++ 2015 - 2022 RUNTIME. But it shows me an error saying 'vc_runtimeMininum_x86.msi' cannot be found. I tried all sorts of things but nothing seems to work. I tried using Microsoft troubleshooting tools but nothing seems to work....
  7. I am trying to install a few games but I get a lot of errors

I am trying to install a few games but I get a lot of errors: It was installing Microsoft VISUAL C++ 2015 - 2022 RUNTIME. But it shows me an error saying 'vc_runtimeMininum_x86.msi' cannot be found. I tried all sorts of things but nothing seems to work. I tried using Microsoft troubleshooting tools but nothing seems to work....
  8. Err a network change was detected.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Err a network change was detected.: "Err a network change" was detected kept popping up, making my PC almost unusable. I uninstalled update KB5003173 and this error did not happen again. I had to reinstall 5003173 to allow an update to security. The error started popping up again. I uninstalled 5003173 again...
  9. getting lots of errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting lots of errors: Faulting application name: game.dll, version: 1.1.2.5, time stamp: 0x5cd0aea8 Faulting module name: nvd3dum.dll, version: 26.21.14.3200, time stamp: 0x5d951f07 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x007d766f Faulting process id: 0x1bd8 Faulting application start time:...
  10. I am getting a lot of 0x80090016 errors

I am getting a lot of 0x80090016 errors: I am having a lot of trouble downloading apps from the app store and a lot of other random commands that have to do with my Microsoft. I am really up set because I can't do anything but s.earch the web. Every time I try to down load a app from the app store I am getting a...