Windows 10: I am getting a message in windows security it says threat service has stopped restart it...

Discus and support I am getting a message in windows security it says threat service has stopped restart it... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am getting a message in windows security it says threat service has stopped restart it now and wen i click restart it says unexpected error.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HunterSchoales, Apr 8, 2020.

1. I am getting a message in windows security it says threat service has stopped restart it...

I am getting a message in windows security it says threat service has stopped restart it now and wen i click restart it says unexpected error.

:)

HunterSchoales, Apr 8, 2020
  2. ShawnQH Win User

Virus & Threat Protection message that says the service has stopped need to Restart and it won't

Just noticed that the Virus & Threat Protection badge had a red x. Opened the Virus & Threat Protection page in settings and message says that the service has stopped and needs to restart. Clicked on the restart button and it spins then throws up a message
    that says "Unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again." Close the box and hit restart again and get the same routine.

Welcome suggestions for fixing. Thank you!

ShawnQH, Apr 8, 2020
  3. WD: "Threat services has stopped" I'm unable to restart/reactivate.

I am not able to activate viruses and threat protection in windows defender

it says threat services has stopped. Restart it now. But nothing happens.

I tried but I am not able to activate viruses and threat

any suggestions regarding this issue? please do reply

* Original title: windows defender

Insiya_1996, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

I am getting a message in windows security it says threat service has stopped restart it...

Windows 10 threat service has stopped

In addition to the definitions updates, Microsoft now issues monthly antimalware platform updates for Windows Defender. You will get the platform update if you check for updates in Settings > Update & Security or in the Defender Security Center. While the platform update is being installed the service will stop, that can trigger the message you saw. It should normally restart the service once the install is complete.

KB4052623 - Update for Windows Defender antimalware platform

Bree, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

I am getting a message in windows security it says threat service has stopped restart it...

1. I am getting a message in windows security it says threat service has stopped restart it... - Similar Threads - getting message security

2. Threat Service has stopped. Restart it now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Threat Service has stopped. Restart it now.: Hello, I got this problem for a while but I've tried all things all this time but none worked... I tried changing the Registry, try to turn on the services, trying to enable the policy and etc. The thing is that I don't really know what to do anymore with it... Can you guys...
  3. Windows Security Threat Service has stopped. Restart it now. Error!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Threat Service has stopped. Restart it now. Error!: I have found malware due to turning off real-time protection. Using Autorun64 and MalwareBytes, I have removed them but Windows Security cannot be resumed.As you can see it can't be restarted.Remedies tried- GetAPPx to redeploy WindowsSecHealthUI- Redeploy every windows...
  4. Windows Security Threat Service has stopped. Restart it now. Error!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Threat Service has stopped. Restart it now. Error!: I have found malware due to turning off real-time protection. Using Autorun64 and MalwareBytes, I have removed them but Windows Security cannot be resumed.As you can see it can't be restarted.Remedies tried- GetAPPx to redeploy WindowsSecHealthUI- Redeploy every windows...
  5. Threat service has stopped restart it now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Threat service has stopped restart it now: I got this error after installing the Malwarebytes anti-virus and uninstalling it. No matter what i do it just doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/threat-service-has-stopped-restart-it-now/db8b52df-2006-43c0-a92d-e706b15a5956
  6. Threat Service has stopped. Restart it now.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Threat Service has stopped. Restart it now.: So, I just reinstalled new Windows due to BSOD I experienced the day before BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG. The new Windows provide me with update and it failed, so I followed the guidance from the internet. One of which required me to disable several services related to the Windows...
  7. Windows Security: Threat Service has Stopped

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security: Threat Service has Stopped: I did tutorials online and sadly it didn't work. Anybody have any tips to fix this? [img] 173043
  8. Threat Service Has Stopped, Restart It Now.

Threat Service Has Stopped, Restart It Now.: I get this message every time I go onto Windows Security Defender, as well as every defending thing has been turned off, and it refuses to turn back on. Every time I click "Restart Now," it says there was an "Unexpected Error". I have already tried to use the registry key...
  9. Virus & Threat Protection message that says the service has stopped need to Restart and it...

Virus & Threat Protection message that says the service has stopped need to Restart and it...: Just noticed that the Virus & Threat Protection badge had a red x. Opened the Virus & Threat Protection page in settings and message says that the service has stopped and needs to restart. Clicked on the restart button and it spins then throws up a message that says...
  10. The Threat Service Has Stopped Restart It Now

The Threat Service Has Stopped Restart It Now: I'm running Windows 10 64 bit on a desk top. Red cross through virus and threat protection Updates are complete except for KB2267602 (Definition 1.279.1236.0) -Error 0x80070643 upon attempting to install Attempts to restart the threat service receive "Sorry we ran into a...