Windows 10: I am getting a very unusual RunDLL error. Please help.

Discus and support I am getting a very unusual RunDLL error. Please help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm getting the following error, "There was a problem starting winscomrssrv.dll. The specified module could not be found." Please help. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HarshAnandani, Mar 30, 2019.

1. I am getting a very unusual RunDLL error. Please help.

Hello,

I'm getting the following error, "There was a problem starting winscomrssrv.dll. The specified module could not be found."

Please help. It's very very annoying.

:)

HarshAnandani, Mar 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 Pro - Rundll Error Message

Hi Giota,

I am sorry to know that you are getting a Rundll error.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer and check. Also, check for Windows updates.

Try to run the following commands and check if it helps.

• Open command prompt and type the commands below (Type it in Search or Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Command Prompt admin).
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the Command Prompt window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 30, 2019
  3. RunDLL Errors

Whenever I startup my computer, I get the message of a RunDLL error about ball plugin-the specified module could not be found). Any suggestions on how to fix that?

Giwrgos Megas, Mar 30, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

I am getting a very unusual RunDLL error. Please help.

RunDLL error?

This is caused by an entry in your Startup processes, look through your startup for anything referring to rundll and remove it:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together to open Task Manager
    • On the Startup Tab look for anything relating to rundll
    • If you find something related, select it and click 'Disable'
    If you did not find it there:

• Press Windows + R keys together to open the Run Dialog
    • Type msconfig in the run dialog and hit enter
    • Click on the Services Tab of the resulting dialog
    • Check the box marked 'Hide all Microsoft Services'
    • Look for anything relating to rundll
    • If you find it, uncheck it
    • Click Apply and Reboot

DaveM121, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

I am getting a very unusual RunDLL error. Please help.

1. I am getting a very unusual RunDLL error. Please help. - Similar Threads - getting very unusual

2. I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified...: I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified module could not be found i could not found errohdl.dll file in C:\Windows\System32 files and also not available on internet. Can you please give me a solution against this issue....
  3. I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified...: I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified module could not be found i could not found errohdl.dll file in C:\Windows\System32 files and also not available on internet. Can you please give me a solution against this issue....
  4. I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I am getting very often hardware error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting very often hardware error: I tried every troubleshoot and checks and everything seems normal, but I started to get blue screen errorBasically that happens after laptop is staying afk for some time, this is the problem detail from reliability history:```SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎02-‎Dec-‎22...
  6. I am getting very often hardware error

I am getting very often hardware error: I tried every troubleshoot and checks and everything seems normal, but I started to get blue screen errorBasically that happens after laptop is staying afk for some time, this is the problem detail from reliability history:```SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎02-‎Dec-‎22...
  7. Help fix a RunDll error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help fix a RunDll error.: This shows up every time I open my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-fix-a-rundll-error/a196d7d5-4604-449c-bc71-a5d2765ec644
  8. Help fix a RunDll error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help fix a RunDll error.: This shows up every time I open my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-fix-a-rundll-error/a196d7d5-4604-449c-bc71-a5d2765ec644
  9. Help fix a RunDll error.

10. please help me this is getting very annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me this is getting very annoying: i usually play games on my laptop and i get lag spikes, not the typical internet lag spikes but the whole laptop, even if im not using internet it happens, please respond ASAP. p.s: i have windows 10 activated -daveyboih...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there was a problem starting winscomrssrv.dll

2. dell 5759 windows 10 1903