Windows 10: I am getting an error "0x803F800B" when trying to install Minecraft Preview for Windows

Discus and support I am getting an error "0x803F800B" when trying to install Minecraft Preview for Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have searched on this site and similar errors have been due to failed subscription, however I own the base game please help :>When I try to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LuminoidMC, May 27, 2024.

1. I am getting an error "0x803F800B" when trying to install Minecraft Preview for Windows

I have searched on this site and similar errors have been due to failed subscription, however I own the base game please help :>When I try to install it from the Minecraft launcher it says aquiring licence and then just tells me there is an error

:)

LuminoidMC, May 27, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 27, 2024
  3. a file system error when installing the Minecraft launcher: (-2143322101)

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Please try these steps:

Reset the Microsoft Store Cache

1. Press Windows key + R to open the Run dialog.
    2. Type wsreset and hit Enter to reset the Microsoft Store cache.
    Reset the Minecraft App

1. Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Find the Minecraft Launcher app, click the three dots and select Advanced Options.
    3. Click the Reset button to reset the Minecraft app.
    Reinstall Minecraft from Microsoft Store

1. Uninstall any existing Minecraft installations from your PC.
    2. Open the Microsoft Store and search for "Minecraft Launcher".
    3. Install the latest version of the Minecraft Launcher from the store.

If none of these solutions work, you may need to check for any Windows updates and run the Microsoft Store Apps troubleshooter.

Please do let me know if the method I suggested works for you or if you need further assistance.

Munkhbayar B., May 27, 2024
  4. Canuckled Win User

I am getting an error "0x803F800B" when trying to install Minecraft Preview for Windows

Getting No device drivers were found when trying to install windows 10

I am trying to install windows 10 on my laptop. I keep getting an error saying No device drivers were found. I’ve tried the steps of setting the active oration via command print, but got nothing. Any suggestions?

Canuckled, May 27, 2024
Thema:

I am getting an error "0x803F800B" when trying to install Minecraft Preview for Windows

1. I am getting an error "0x803F800B" when trying to install Minecraft Preview for Windows - Similar Threads - getting error 0x803F800B

2. I am getting an error "0x803F800B" when trying to install Minecraft Preview for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting an error "0x803F800B" when trying to install Minecraft Preview for Windows: I have searched on this site and similar errors have been due to failed subscription, however I own the base game please help :>When I try to install it from the Minecraft launcher it says aquiring licence and then just tells me there is an error...
  3. I am getting an error "0x803F800B" when trying to install Minecraft Preview for Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am getting an error "0x803F800B" when trying to install Minecraft Preview for Windows: I have searched on this site and similar errors have been due to failed subscription, however I own the base game please help :>When I try to install it from the Minecraft launcher it says aquiring licence and then just tells me there is an error...
  4. I am trying to install a game but I get Error 0x80072EE2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am trying to install a game but I get Error 0x80072EE2: I am trying to install a game through the Microsoft store, the game is Minecraft but I keep getting Error 0x80072EE2, and I'm really getting fed up how microsoft doesn't have any actual chat support, not even bot. I am on Windows 10 PC....
  5. I am getting the following error when trying to install KB5015684 Feature update to Windows...

I am getting the following error when trying to install KB5015684 Feature update to Windows...: Error message when installing update KB5015684. Tried several times with no success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-the-following-error-when-trying-to/83289d55-ec43-40b0-a722-2c438482142d
  6. I am getting the following error when trying to install KB5015684 Feature update to Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting the following error when trying to install KB5015684 Feature update to Windows...: Error message when installing update KB5015684. Tried several times with no success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-the-following-error-when-trying-to/83289d55-ec43-40b0-a722-2c438482142d
  7. I am getting the following error when trying to install KB5015684 Feature update to Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Minecraft is not working and I am getting an error code while trying to open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is not working and I am getting an error code while trying to open it: I have bought Minecraft for the first time on My device and this is the error code I am getting.Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001I have...
  9. Minecraft is not working and I am getting an error code while trying to open it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft is not working and I am getting an error code while trying to open it: I have bought Minecraft for the first time on My device and this is the error code I am getting.Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001I have...
  10. I am trying to install windows 10 getting error code

I am trying to install windows 10 getting error code: Hi all,I am in need of help. Its been three hours of updating my parents computer and trying to install windows 10. I have had no luck. It is giving me and error code of:0x800701B1. If you are able to help me please make the steps super easy. Or should I cut my losses and get...