Windows 10: I am getting an error message "BAD IMAGE" below can anyone please help me with the fix

Discus and support I am getting an error message "BAD IMAGE" below can anyone please help me with the fix in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am getting the above bad Image error message after updating to WINDOWS 11, any fixes please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CarlosThompson1, Nov 21, 2021.

1. I am getting an error message "BAD IMAGE" below can anyone please help me with the fix

I am getting the above bad Image error message after updating to WINDOWS 11, any fixes please

:)

CarlosThompson1, Nov 21, 2021

2. Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN>EXE - Bad Image error message

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Furthermore, a bad Image error occurs if there's an interruption to the system process or a corrupted file that affects the system. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you run the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool. It's a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows
    system files and restore corrupted files.

You may also check the answer from Andre Da Costa in this
    thread
    regarding Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN.EXE - Bad Image error message.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 21, 2021
  3. DXSETUP.exe- Bad Image ERROR

The error message DXSETUP.exe- Bad Image ERROR that you are getting may be due to a corrupted software on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, kindly
    answer the following:

• Which application are you trying to download from Steam?
    • Are you experiencing this to all application you are trying to download?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message that you are getting when downloading application? Make sure that you remove all personal information.

Charianne Per, Nov 21, 2021
  4. DOM
    dom Win User

I am getting an error message "BAD IMAGE" below can anyone please help me with the fix

Bad Image errors?

I am getting an error message "BAD IMAGE" below can anyone please help me with the fix [​IMG]
    Hi

I updated my Mozy backup software 3 days ago & ever since then my ASUS laptop is unusable. Once it boots up, which takes more then an hour, every task I ask takes many minutes to over an hour to complete. I also get an error message "Bad Image"? The first bad image was related to Chrome so I uninstalled Chrome but that did not help & now I am getting a "Bad Image" error related to "iCloudPhoto.exe". I tried to uninstall iCloud but was unsuccessful. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

PS: I did a factory reset so please ignore this.

Thema:

I am getting an error message "BAD IMAGE" below can anyone please help me with the fix

1. I am getting an error message "BAD IMAGE" below can anyone please help me with the fix - Similar Threads - getting error message

2. Can anyone help me to fix this issue? Please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me to fix this issue? Please: yesterday I had a problem I was working suddenly my files of 100gb+ inside my new 500 gb ssd got deleted automatically I don't know how it happened this SSD doesn't has windows later pc was working fine as usual then I turned it off. Today I turned on my computer seeing this...
  3. Can anyone help me to fix this issue? Please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me to fix this issue? Please: yesterday I had a problem I was working suddenly my files of 100gb+ inside my new 500 gb ssd got deleted automatically I don't know how it happened this SSD doesn't has windows later pc was working fine as usual then I turned it off. Today I turned on my computer seeing this...
  4. Can anyone help me to fix this issue? Please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I am getting the error message 'excel.exe bad image' or 'winword.exe bad image' and can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting the error message 'excel.exe bad image' or 'winword.exe bad image' and can't...: When I attempt to open any office documents i am getting the 'bad image' message - It looks as though somehow I have two versions of Microsft 365 installed - one is standard and one is business - I am worried this is why this is happening, I am not very advanced in my...
  6. I am getting the error message 'excel.exe bad image' or 'winword.exe bad image' and can't...

I am getting the error message 'excel.exe bad image' or 'winword.exe bad image' and can't...: When I attempt to open any office documents i am getting the 'bad image' message - It looks as though somehow I have two versions of Microsft 365 installed - one is standard and one is business - I am worried this is why this is happening, I am not very advanced in my...
  7. Can anyone help me with this error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with this error message?: So recently I have been encountering the Blue Screen of Death more times than I can count. Its always for the same reason being DPC_WATCHDOG_FAILUREand I have tried so many numerous methods to fix it. I have gone do command prompt and did SFC scan, I also changed the SATA...
  8. Can anyone help me with this error message?

Can anyone help me with this error message?: So recently I have been encountering the Blue Screen of Death more times than I can count. Its always for the same reason being DPC_WATCHDOG_FAILUREand I have tried so many numerous methods to fix it. I have gone do command prompt and did SFC scan, I also changed the SATA...
  9. I am getting an error message "BAD IMAGE" below can anyone please help me with the fix

I am getting an error message "BAD IMAGE" below can anyone please help me with the fix: I am getting the above bad Image error message after updating to WINDOWS 11, any fixes please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-an-error-message-bad-image-below-can/44d60952-75fe-400a-b45c-1fb4cc48f7fd
  10. Bad Image Error, please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad Image Error, please help!: [ATTACH] So i got this message everytime i click to a link from any softwares or games. https://preview.redd.it/cmhhd6ljbmp51.png?width=414&format=png&auto=webp&s=2d2f49ae51151e359a020820e498c599c336cd12 If anyone know how to fix this, please let me know. I will...