Windows 10: I am getting an error message ever time I log into Outlook.

Discus and support I am getting an error message ever time I log into Outlook. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I receive an error message: error 0x800CCC0E Outlook cannot synchronize folders for my email account. Cannot connect to the server. I am unable to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StephenJ1, Jul 12, 2018.

1. StephenJ1 Win User

I am getting an error message ever time I log into Outlook.

I receive an error message: error 0x800CCC0E Outlook cannot synchronize folders for my email account. Cannot connect to the server. I am unable to open any new emails.

:)

StephenJ1, Jul 12, 2018

2. Dual error message not fixed

i only get one message. i enabled log to file, created folder for it, then to test the error message, i deleted the folder, to prompt the error message, of which i got one. Ver 1.20.0

I am getting an error message ever time I log into Outlook. 1bdcFLs.jpg

jboydgolfer, Jul 12, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Jul 12, 2018
  4. geno368 Win User

Outlook not connected in Microsoft Exchange Server

I am new to Exchange Server 2003 and I have a friend with a network server that I don't know how to re-establish a user to the network. I moved one of his non used computers to this station and now when I try to log in the user I get the error that the name can't be verified because Outlook is not connected or online. This computer used to be online with a different user. Can anyone tell me the steps to check this? Thanks.

geno368, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. I am getting an error message ever time I log into Outlook. - Similar Threads - getting error message

2. I am getting this error message 0xc1900204

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting this error message 0xc1900204: I have been getting this error 0xc1900204 for a while and have had no luck in finding a way round it while keeping my files as every attempt to follow instructionsWindows Update fails with error code 0xc1900204 - Microsoft Communityand others to solve has always cornered me...
  3. I am getting this error message 0xc1900204

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting this error message 0xc1900204: I have been getting this error 0xc1900204 for a while and have had no luck in finding a way round it while keeping my files as every attempt to follow instructionsWindows Update fails with error code 0xc1900204 - Microsoft Communityand others to solve has always cornered me...
  4. I am getting this error message 0xc1900204

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why i am getting this error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i am getting this error message?: The main problem is it can't synchronize, I tried uninstall onedrive but not change. It gives error problem when I sign in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-getting-this-error-message/87cc18d0-4e76-4f48-974b-f706b4629d92
  6. Why i am getting this error message?

Why i am getting this error message?: The main problem is it can't synchronize, I tried uninstall onedrive but not change. It gives error problem when I sign in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-getting-this-error-message/87cc18d0-4e76-4f48-974b-f706b4629d92
  7. I am getting an error when ever I open a picture file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting an error when ever I open a picture file.: When ever I open a picture file I get an error message mentioned below? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-an-error-when-ever-i-open-a-picture/9f44e868-80c7-451c-b925-d0c5165f9e35
  8. I am getting an 550.5.1.0 error when sending a message in Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting an 550.5.1.0 error when sending a message in Outlook: Getting a 550.5.1.0error when sending a message in Outlook. this has been happening for days. I am on vacation in Las Vegas. Can someone help me!!...
  9. I am getting an 550.5.1.0 error when sending a message in Outlook

I am getting an 550.5.1.0 error when sending a message in Outlook: Getting a 550.5.1.0error when sending a message in Outlook. this has been happening for days. I am on vacation in Las Vegas. Can someone help me!!...
  10. I am getting an 550.5.1.0 error when sending a message in Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
Tags: