I am getting an error message ever time I log into Outlook.

Discus and support I am getting an error message ever time I log into Outlook. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I receive an error message: error 0x800CCC0E Outlook cannot synchronize folders for my email account. Cannot connect to the server. I am unable to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StephenJ1, Jul 12, 2018 at 1:42 AM.

1. StephenJ1 Win User

I receive an error message: error 0x800CCC0E Outlook cannot synchronize folders for my email account. Cannot connect to the server. I am unable to open any new emails.

:)

2. jboydgolfer Win User

Dual error message not fixed

i only get one message. i enabled log to file, created folder for it, then to test the error message, i deleted the folder, to prompt the error message, of which i got one. Ver 1.20.0

I am getting an error message ever time I log into Outlook. 1bdcFLs.jpg

3. newtekie1 Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

4. geno368 Win User

Outlook not connected in Microsoft Exchange Server

I am new to Exchange Server 2003 and I have a friend with a network server that I don't know how to re-establish a user to the network. I moved one of his non used computers to this station and now when I try to log in the user I get the error that the name can't be verified because Outlook is not connected or online. This computer used to be online with a different user. Can anyone tell me the steps to check this? Thanks.

Thema:

1. I am getting an error message ever time I log into Outlook. - Similar Threads - getting error message

2. Corrupted Windows 10 OS? Stuck on the troubleshooting screen, getting error messages with...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupted Windows 10 OS? Stuck on the troubleshooting screen, getting error messages with...: Hello I am having trouble booting up a Windows 10 computer. It's a Lenovo ideapad previously loaded with Windows 10. Booting the computer brings me to the Select Keyboard>Troubleshooting menu, with the options: System Restore, which gives the error "To use system...
  3. Cannot extract .cab files from new PC games, getting error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot extract .cab files from new PC games, getting error messages: Hi all. I've been trying to extract .cab files from PC games so I can find the audio files from the games and import them to iTunes (and convert them to .wav if necessary). I have two brand new games. The discs are in great shape, no scratches etc... When I try to extract the...
  4. Getting error message when Win 10 starts on external HD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting error message when Win 10 starts on external HD: Hope I'm in the right place for this. I've had Win 10 now for about a week and I've had some glitches but I've found solutions to them. However, for the past 3 days I'm getting an error message when Win 10 starts about my Recycle Bin on my external hard drive, which is a...
  5. Getting BSOD multiple times a day, with various error messages

Getting BSOD multiple times a day, with various error messages: I just built my first computer a few weeks back and have been having a lot of BSOD issues. I'm currently running Windows 10 64 bit which I downloaded from Microsoft.com The BSOD seems to be happening at random times - turning the computer on, opening Chrome, etc. I'm...
  6. Constantly Getting BSODs with Different Error Messages

Constantly Getting BSODs with Different Error Messages: I keep getting different error messages (Memory Management, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ) for each BSOD. This has been happening extremely often recently, sometimes more than 10 times a day. If anyone could please help me...
  7. How do I connect to a MacBook from my PC [getting an error message]?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I connect to a MacBook from my PC [getting an error message]?: Hi, I have a new-ish PC with Windows 10. I am trying to connect to an old Mac. I have followed the instructions as best as I can, but I get the attached error message. To add to the above, the Mac has two user account/profiles on it. I have managed to connect to the...
  8. Windows 10 -- getting error message when ejecting DVD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 -- getting error message when ejecting DVD: I started a job here at a local IT company. Customer brought in a Windows 10 HP pavilion all in one, model number 22-a113w, saying that the DVD drive wouldn't even spin up. He had downloaded a real player update and DVD burner software update, which he later uninstalled. I...
  9. Getting error message "MSVCP100.dll is missing..."

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting error message "MSVCP100.dll is missing...": Started happening after the WIN 10 upgrade. Attempting to start half of my programs leads to 3 popups of the same thing saying "The program can't start because MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I have all of them...
  10. Getting error message after Win10 install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting error message after Win10 install.: Hi. I just upgraded from win 8.1 to win10. Whenever I do a Clean Boot, I get thefollowing message displayed at the welcome screen. “The Procedure entry IOCTLDisableButtonClick could not be located in the Dynamic Link Library C:\program\File\DellTPad\Apoint.dll.”...