Windows 10: I am getting annoyed at this ................

Discus and support I am getting annoyed at this ................ in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home, version 1803 build 17134.83 Default browser : IE11 I don't usually "whine", but this time I am pissed...……... In the past, I could... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by davidhk, Jun 7, 2018.

1. davidhk Win User

I am getting annoyed at this ................

Windows 10 Home, version 1803 build 17134.83
    Default browser : IE11
    I don't usually "whine", but this time I am pissed...……...
    In the past, I could always open IE11 > Tools > Manage add-ons > Search providers > Find more search providers.
    From there I would pick Google > Add it > select Google as default > Remove Bing from the list.

Now ? Not a chance !!
    Find more search providers shows 404 Server Error.
    So, I am not allow to select another search provider ?
    Is that another one of those tyrannical MS moves, jamming what THEY want down our throats ?
    Or I am over-reacting, that there is another way to remove Bing from Search providers list ?

I am getting annoyed at this ................ [​IMG]

I am getting annoyed at this ................ [​IMG]

:)

davidhk, Jun 7, 2018

2. I am an administrator but don't have access to my documents

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How many user accounts are setup on the PC?
    I suggest you to check if issue persists in Hidden Admin account. Follow the steps to enable Hidden Admin:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type ‘net user administrator /active:yes’ and press Enter.

• Now check if issue persists on the Hidden admin account.
    Please get back to us with the results of the result of the proposed suggestion.

Giridhar J, Jun 8, 2018
  3. I keep getting a message that says I should update to the latest version, I am running both IE 11 and Windows Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• When exactly do you get this message?
    I suggest you to see if the option: Install new versions automatically is checked.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Internet Explorer

• Click on the gear icon, and select About Internet Explorer

• Check Install new versions automatically.
    Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

I am getting annoyed at this ................

1. I am getting annoyed at this ................ - Similar Threads - getting annoyed

2. How do i get this annoying notification off my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get this annoying notification off my screen.: I've been using this laptop for almost 5 years and today i turn on my laptop and i start to type up some things and i press caps lock and to my demise i find this cursed caps lock notification. I've tried 3 solutions that ive watched on youtube and to my misfortune NONE OF...
  3. How do i get this annoying notification off my screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get this annoying notification off my screen.: I've been using this laptop for almost 5 years and today i turn on my laptop and i start to type up some things and i press caps lock and to my demise i find this cursed caps lock notification. I've tried 3 solutions that ive watched on youtube and to my misfortune NONE OF...
  4. How do i get this annoying notification off my screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts: Hate itHate itHate it Hate itGet it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolutely-hate-copilot-get-rid-of-it-how-annoying/6117a87f-eafb-481d-a58e-2cb5f8808187
  6. Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts

Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts: Hate itHate itHate it Hate itGet it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolutely-hate-copilot-get-rid-of-it-how-annoying/6117a87f-eafb-481d-a58e-2cb5f8808187
  7. I keep getting this error message and it's really starting to annoy me 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting this error message and it's really starting to annoy me 0x80070643: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643Any insight from Microsoft would be greatly appreciated as I do not wish to reinstall a...
  8. I keep getting this error message and it's really starting to annoy me 0x80070643

I keep getting this error message and it's really starting to annoy me 0x80070643: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643Any insight from Microsoft would be greatly appreciated as I do not wish to reinstall a...
  9. I keep getting this error message and it's really starting to annoy me 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My tabs keep blurring when my mouse isn't moving on them, and I am getting really annoyed.

My tabs keep blurring when my mouse isn't moving on them, and I am getting really annoyed.: My tabs keep blurring when my mouse isn't moving on them, and I am getting really annoyed. This problem has been there for a few days, and it affects several tabs. How do I fix it?...