Windows 10: I am getting BIOS corrupt error

Discus and support I am getting BIOS corrupt error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was playing a game off of my external hard drive when someone came into the room and started blasting music with the bass turned way up rattling my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DouglasMartinez1, Feb 17, 2020.

1. I am getting BIOS corrupt error

I was playing a game off of my external hard drive when someone came into the room and started blasting music with the bass turned way up rattling my laptop and my hard drive to the point that my game crashed because the hard drive was vibrating real bad. When I later booted my laptop I got a BIOS error then a bunch of numbers then click enter to continue. Thinking it would take me to the BIOS I clicked enter and laptop booted with no problem. I restarted to see if I could find the error and when i tried entering BIOS laptop booted to Windows instead. I have booted my computer once since then and zero problems. My specs are as follows:

System Name DESKTOP-K97AA4M

System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard

System Model HP Compaq 6730b SJ554UC#ABA

System Type x64-based PC

System SKU SJ554UC#ABA

Processor IntelR CoreTM2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53GHz, 2534 Mhz, 2 Cores, 2 Logical Processors

BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard 68PDD Ver. F.20, 12/7/2011

SMBIOS Version 2.4

Embedded Controller Version 96.23

BIOS Mode Legacy

BaseBoard Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard

BaseBoard Product 30DD

BaseBoard Version KBC Version 96.23

Platform Role Mobile

Secure Boot State Unsupported

PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible

Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS

System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32

Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1

Locale United States

Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.17763.831"

User Name DESKTOP-K97AA4M\Marti

Time Zone Central Standard Time

Installed Physical Memory RAM 4.00 GB

Total Physical Memory 3.90 GB

Available Physical Memory 1.32 GB

Total Virtual Memory 9.91 GB

Available Virtual Memory 6.56 GB

Page File Space 6.01 GB

Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Kernel DMA Protection Off

Virtualization-based security Not enabled

Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not InstantGo, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/devices detected, TPM is not usable

Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes

Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions No

Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware No

Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

:)

DouglasMartinez1, Feb 17, 2020

2. Can VGA BIOS get corrupted?

VGA BIOS's can certainly get corrupt... although im not sure whether its possible to while ur loading stuff... i woulda thought its main "danger" time would either be flashing the BIOS (obviously its most dangerous time) or while the card is at its peak of booting from the BIOS (doubt that'd corrupt it though........)

my recommendation would b if TPU has ur cards bios in there database.. try downloading it & get some software (either a TPU article or a google seach will find enough info) to flash it 2 ur card...

i cant guarantee that this is the problem.. but if it were me.. these are steps i'd probably take...
    or u can wait for some other suggestions...

Firedomain, Feb 17, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 17, 2020
  4. I am getting BIOS corrupt error

getting into BIOS

Hi Landon,

When it comes to getting into your PC's BIOS settings, the steps may differ between computer models. To help you on this, we suggest that you get in touch with the manufacturer of your PC's motherboard. This is for you to get the proper way
    or steps in getting into your PC's BIOS.

Should you have any other queries in the future, don't hesitate to let us know.

Eileen Gal, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

I am getting BIOS corrupt error

1. I am getting BIOS corrupt error - Similar Threads - getting BIOS corrupt

2. I get a overclocking error from American megatrends when I am in the bios it freezes as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a overclocking error from American megatrends when I am in the bios it freezes as...: Hi I get this message from American Megatrends and when I am in the bios after pressing something it freezes. Any help really appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-overclocking-error-from-american/76d12bf9-9eff-448c-8492-f411efd0a919
  3. I get a overclocking error from American megatrends when I am in the bios it freezes as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get a overclocking error from American megatrends when I am in the bios it freezes as...: Hi I get this message from American Megatrends and when I am in the bios after pressing something it freezes. Any help really appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-overclocking-error-from-american/76d12bf9-9eff-448c-8492-f411efd0a919
  4. I am getting this error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting this error.: I am getting this error which says " C:\ProgramData\MIcrosoft\Windows\UUS\Packages\1201.2307.4011.0\AMD64\uusbrain.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using original installation media or contact your system...
  5. I am getting this error.

I am getting this error.: I am getting this error which says " C:\ProgramData\MIcrosoft\Windows\UUS\Packages\1201.2307.4011.0\AMD64\uusbrain.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using original installation media or contact your system...
  6. corrupted bios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    corrupted bios: Hi,My laptop has a corrupted bios. Its because i used it to change windows version every few hours back to 2020. when i got it to the 3d store. he told me that my bios is corrupted. he had to take off the hard drive and install windows on it. Its been 2 years of normal using...
  7. corrupted bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    corrupted bios: Hi,My laptop has a corrupted bios. Its because i used it to change windows version every few hours back to 2020. when i got it to the 3d store. he told me that my bios is corrupted. he had to take off the hard drive and install windows on it. Its been 2 years of normal using...
  8. corrupted bios

9. Why I am getting wmic get bios - Get Alias not found!

Why I am getting wmic get bios - Get Alias not found!: Hello, I tried this command wmic get bios - and I am always getting - GEt Alias not found! If I issue wmic os get lastbootuptime it returns the value. I did as admin and in power shell /CMD same result Can someone explain why get alias is not found? Regards, ivaylo...
  10. Can UEFI BIOS get corrupted?

Can UEFI BIOS get corrupted?: Good day I have an HP laptop that out of thin air show the following message upon starting up: "The following product information programmed into the system board is missing or invalid System board (00A) - System Board CT number" Now Windows 10 says it's not activated and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I get an error message Missing or corrupt Bios so I cannot access it