Windows 10: I am getting Blue Screen everyday 2-5 times.

Discus and support I am getting Blue Screen everyday 2-5 times. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ef (0xffff8d8db9519080, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shah Aziz Rumee, Oct 28, 2019.

1. I am getting Blue Screen everyday 2-5 times.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ef (0xffff8d8db9519080, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a2880202-7542-467a-a76c-afc53170e419.

:)

Shah Aziz Rumee, Oct 28, 2019

2. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 28, 2019
  4. I am getting Blue Screen everyday 2-5 times.

strange issues (black screen, blue screen, and freezes)

Memory or PSU gets my vote......although the 8800GT is getting alittle long in the tooth now.....but I'll stick with my 1st 2 suggestions.....get into the bios and check your voltage on your +3.3/ +5/and +12 lines and list them here.

Hope it helps. *Smile I am getting Blue Screen everyday 2-5 times. :)

{JNT}Raptor, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

I am getting Blue Screen everyday 2-5 times.

1. I am getting Blue Screen everyday 2-5 times. - Similar Threads - getting Blue Screen

2. Been getting BSOD 2-4 times everyday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Been getting BSOD 2-4 times everyday: It has been happening for a couple of weeks now, with the error codes being Critical Process Dies or Unexpected Store Exception. Any help would be apprectiated.Dump File...
  3. Been getting BSOD 2-4 times everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been getting BSOD 2-4 times everyday: It has been happening for a couple of weeks now, with the error codes being Critical Process Dies or Unexpected Store Exception. Any help would be apprectiated.Dump File...
  4. Been getting BSOD 2-4 times everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue screen 5 times in a row

Blue screen 5 times in a row: Hello. My laptop just got a blue screen 5 times in a row as well as a "windows didn't restart properly" This started happening after I installed halo infinite with high res and campaign. After it started boom my laptop got blue screen and it kept getting it. I don't think...
  6. Blue screen 5 times in a row

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen 5 times in a row: Hello. My laptop just got a blue screen 5 times in a row as well as a "windows didn't restart properly" This started happening after I installed halo infinite with high res and campaign. After it started boom my laptop got blue screen and it kept getting it. I don't think...
  7. Blue screen 5 times in a row

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Blue screen 5 times a day.

Blue screen 5 times a day.: This has happen since I reset my computer last month. I get a blue screen at least 5 times a day. I don't have much on it in the way of programs. Quicken, Open Office, Picasa, Good Solitaire and a Ringtone Maker is about it. I checked my log and I have 3438 of these in...
  9. Blue screen everyday

Blue screen everyday: i have blue screen everyday. the mini dump show MODULE_NAME: GenuineIntel IMAGE_NAME: GenuineIntel.sys STACK_COMMAND: .thread ; .cxr ; kb FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel_PCIEXPRESS_FLOW_CONTROL_PROTOCOL_ERROR OSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64 OSNAME: Windows...
  10. Blue screened 5 times...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screened 5 times...: I’m very worried and i can’t exactly pinpoint what the exact cause of the blue screen was, error code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL , just assembled my pc a few days ago and have gotten about 5 blue screens so far please help im getting real worried, from what i understand it might...