Windows 10: I am getting BSOD frequently.

Discus and support I am getting BSOD frequently. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gSh5JCIrqytC-n3DH0Wg0iTBQ2pIjW3J/view?usp=sharing I checked memtest86 for 4 passes- no error I updated all drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by unKnown24697, Mar 4, 2019.

1. I am getting BSOD frequently.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gSh5JCIrqytC-n3DH0Wg0iTBQ2pIjW3J/view?usp=sharing

I checked memtest86 for 4 passes- no error

I updated all drivers and bios

HDD tuner shows one damaged block on HDD, Can it be a problem? Does the HDD cause memory management error?

What does dump file say?

Does ignoring BSOD causes damage?

Can updating windows 10 1803 to 1809 solve the problem?

Computer name: DESKTOP-HH65S8V

Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, 1803 build: 17134.590
    Windows dir: C:\Windows
    Hardware: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., PRIME B350M-K
    CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor AMD8664, level: 23
    12 logical processors, active mask: 4095
    RAM: 8521719808 bytes (7.9GB)

:)

unKnown24697, Mar 4, 2019
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Mar 4, 2019
  4. I am getting BSOD frequently.

Frequent BSOD

Hello,

As per the title, I am experiencing a range of BSOD errors daily. Perhaps once every 2-3 hours or so, and it seems to crash more often the more program I’m running simultaneously. Though this could be mere coincidence.
    I'll list some of the recent error messages here:

• Win32kfull.sys failed
    • System service exception
    • Werfault.exe failed
    • Page fault in non paged area
    • System thread exception not handled
    • Critical process died
    • Nvlddmkm.sys failed
    • Dxgmms2.sys failed
    • Unexpected store exception
    • Unexpected kernel mode trap
    And I’m sure there are others I haven’t taken the time to log. Clearly something is seriously wrong.

Troubleshooting steps taken include:

• Updating gpu driver
    • Uninstalling 3rd party antivirus software

As per this guide:

BSOD Finding and fixing them

I'm including the following to help diagnose the problem:

• recent .dmp files (only two appear in the minidump folder for some reason)
    • MSinfo output
    • System specs (should be in MSinfo. Ask if you require further details)

You can download these from my onedrive here:

BSOD Nathan items 2-23-2018

I’m not sure what troubleshooting steps to take from here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nathan

Edit:

I've also taken the following troubleshooting steps:

- Updated Windows

- Updated device drivers, via SDI

Nathan2014, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

I am getting BSOD frequently.

1. I am getting BSOD frequently. - Similar Threads - getting BSOD frequently

2. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY beAn attempt was made to write to readonly memory. The...
  3. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY beAn attempt was made to write to readonly memory. The...
  4. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why am I getting BSODs?

Why am I getting BSODs?: Hello, my PC was built within the last two years and I've had on and off issues with it crashing for no apparent reason. Today it crashed and had a BSOD while watching twitch.. and I hadn't changed the stream or even moved my mouse in over an hour.. and then again two hours...
  6. I am getting frequent BSoD after I reinstalled windows on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting frequent BSoD after I reinstalled windows on my PC: I have decided to reinstall my windows but I am getting frequent crashes. This did not happend before the reinstall. It happens ramdomly after 15 to 60 minutes from boot. I have tried updating all drivers from Device Manager but all of them are the latest version.here are...
  7. I am getting frequent BSoD after I reinstalled windows on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting frequent BSoD after I reinstalled windows on my PC: I have decided to reinstall my windows but I am getting frequent crashes. This did not happend before the reinstall. It happens ramdomly after 15 to 60 minutes from boot. I have tried updating all drivers from Device Manager but all of them are the latest version.here are...
  8. I am getting frequent BSoD after I reinstalled windows on my PC

9. I am getting the famous BSOD

I am getting the famous BSOD: I am getting a BSOD with the error code: DPC Watchdog Violation whenever I am playing a specific game Phasmophobia. I do not have a single clue of what might be causing this. I have tried rolling back the sata ahci controller driver but that did not fix it....
  10. I am getting the BSOD

I am getting the BSOD: One of the forums says to upload a link to your DMP files and someone will analyze them. Unfortunately that one is locked. Can anyone analyze this and tell me why it is crashing? Her is a link to download the MSinfo and DMP files:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why does WD External HDD Cause Win 10 to crash