Windows 10: I am getting constant BSOD related to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support I am getting constant BSOD related to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have already read a few posts regarding this, so I directly followed all the recommended steps, and here I share my logs and NFO.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hernán Castañón Álvarez, Feb 3, 2021.

1. I am getting constant BSOD related to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I have already read a few posts regarding this, so I directly followed all the recommended steps, and here I share my logs and NFO.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Anvu11uh5opCjJscqKKqihWbEEn1Cg?e=M9D8QC

:)

Hernán Castañón Álvarez, Feb 3, 2021
  2. ShyamBh Win User

Getting random BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

Hello MS-Community,

I have been getting bugged by this for over a week now. I have a Dell 5547 laptop which had Win8.1 preinstalled in it. I installed Ubuntu over it in a different disk partition after a month of purchase. After that , I have been getting random BSOD saying
    'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL'. There isn't a fixed action which triggers the BSOD. I have looked up in the internet and followed one of the suggestions to run the 'Driver Verifier'. However, no luck. Even after running the Driver Verifier, it does not produce a
    detailed dump file.

It is also worth noting that I clean installed Windows 10 replacing Windows8.1. All went fine for 3 or 4 days but as soon as I installed the GRUB repair for my dual-boot in my laptop, boom! I've been getting bombed by this BSOD time and again. It is really
    frustrating.

I have attached the two dmp files along with this. One is prior to running the 'Driver Verifier' (giving the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod) and the second one is after (giving a differed bsod 'SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION').

Link to the dmp files are below:

MiniDump_IRQL.zip

Please Help!

Much Thanks.

ShyamBh, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Feb 3, 2021
  4. I am getting constant BSOD related to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

I am getting constant BSOD related to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. I am getting constant BSOD related to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - getting constant BSOD

2. I Am Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Am Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Recently, I have been having problems with some games loading, a common one is usually with the roblox software.Here is the details from the minidump I got:Bug Check String: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALBug Check Code: 0x0000000aParameter 1: 00000000`00000010Parameter 2:...
  3. I Am Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Am Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Recently, I have been having problems with some games loading, a common one is usually with the roblox software.Here is the details from the minidump I got:Bug Check String: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALBug Check Code: 0x0000000aParameter 1: 00000000`00000010Parameter 2:...
  4. I am getting constant BSOD errors for IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting constant BSOD errors for IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have done everything from reinstalling windows, to getting new memory and all in between. Not sure how to read dump files but WinDbg says below:0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  5. I am getting constant BSOD errors for IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I am getting constant BSOD errors for IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have done everything from reinstalling windows, to getting new memory and all in between. Not sure how to read dump files but WinDbg says below:0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  6. I am getting constant BSOD errors for IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I am constantly getting the BSOD with Stop Code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am constantly getting the BSOD with Stop Code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed -...: Approx. 5 or 6 times a day, my PC will freeze and I will get a BSOD with the Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed is always ntoskrnl.exeI have performed a memory test, a DISM command to repair windows, Scandisk and performed updates on all drivers via Windows and a...
  8. I am constantly getting the BSOD with Stop Code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed -...

I am constantly getting the BSOD with Stop Code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed -...: Approx. 5 or 6 times a day, my PC will freeze and I will get a BSOD with the Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed is always ntoskrnl.exeI have performed a memory test, a DISM command to repair windows, Scandisk and performed updates on all drivers via Windows and a...
  9. Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Hello there! I need some advice as to what might be going wrong in my system and what else I might be able to do to try fix it.Recently I have been hard crashing quite a bit getting a log of bugcheck BSODs, thankfully, I managed to get some help from this forum and I am now...
  10. Constant BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello! I keep getting a constant BSOD as stated above every 1 to 2 hours of using my PC. I have tried to do just about all the things i can find online, i have updated drivers, i have turned XMP off and have even reinstalled windows reinstalling made so that i did not have a...