Windows 10: I am getting cross mark on some of my Windows apps. Please help!

Discus and support I am getting cross mark on some of my Windows apps. Please help! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Getting an overlay of Cross Mark on some of my Microsoft Apps. For Example. Microsoft To Do. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shaun_Thak, Jun 24, 2020.

1. I am getting cross mark on some of my Windows apps. Please help!

Getting an overlay of Cross Mark on some of my Microsoft Apps.

For Example. Microsoft To Do.

I am getting cross mark on some of my Windows apps. Please help! fea1467d-8d07-42e4-af5e-e64da2862d12?upload=true.jpg

I am getting cross mark on some of my Windows apps. Please help! 1e15a781-7c60-4d70-ace5-e2130a53723a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Shaun_Thak, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Cross marks on some folders after installing windows 10 again

Hi,
    I am getting cross mark on some of my Windows apps. Please help! c7dfd10f-997a-495a-a947-5d7cbb091243?upload=true.png

I am getting cross marks on some of the folders but all can open and some photos folder also have cross marks but I can open it. Could some one suggest to resolve this issue. I am attaching the screenshot of desktop folders.

I will wait for the reply.

Kind regards,

Pritesh Joshi

PriteshJoshi, Jun 24, 2020
  4. I am getting cross mark on some of my Windows apps. Please help!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

I am getting cross mark on some of my Windows apps. Please help!

1. I am getting cross mark on some of my Windows apps. Please help! - Similar Threads - getting cross mark

2. Please some help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please some help: INSPIRON A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. BAD SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps: Check to make...
  3. Please some help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please some help: INSPIRON A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. BAD SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps: Check to make...
  4. Some help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some help please: I am running Windows Server 2019 Standard Evaluation version, I have 12 gig of installed RAM but the OS is saying that I have only 2.8 available and 1.1 in use. My motherboard is very old, it is a MSI 970A-G43 I am running the latest firmware. Any ideas on why this is...
  5. hi there, can i please get some help with crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hi there, can i please get some help with crashing: Computer freezes, then crashes, and I am shown a BIOS screen upon reboot that the cpu was over temp. But, cpu was not over temp. I am watching and logging cpu temp always, and it never went over 75 ish. Event viewer says: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  6. I have some problems with my windows, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have some problems with my windows, please help: Hi, I have some terrible problems and I really need my pc ASAP, so I installed latest update today, and after booting up my mouse and keyboard weren’t working, so I couldn’t leave the lock screen, then I tried to go back to the previous update with windows copy on the usb...
  7. Can I get some help please?

Can I get some help please?: For four years my windows has not worked right. Have yet to this day gotten any help. No one believes me and every one defends windows and blames me. It is not fair at all. Many different versions on many different computers and all have problems after problems. My biggest...
  8. Can I get some help please?

Can I get some help please?: For four years my windows has not worked right. Have yet to this day gotten any help. No one believes me and every one defends windows and blames me. It is not fair at all. Many different versions on many different computers and all have problems after problems. My biggest...
  9. Red Into/Cross Mark on Local Drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Red Into/Cross Mark on Local Drives: What does a red into/cross mark over the Local Drive mean and how to remove it ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-intocross-mark-on-local-drives/b559344b-0855-4b6d-a587-accd9a673a37"
  10. Blur in some windows apps and programs ... Please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blur in some windows apps and programs ... Please help: Hi everyone ...I have a problem with some windows apps like messenger facebook and Instagram and some programs like google chrome (But it has been fixed) which are the programs shows blurry text and images (But the images in Instagram are clear)...And this is different from...