Windows 10: I am getting doubles of the same files.

Discus and support I am getting doubles of the same files. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I was deleting some files, only to find out that they are back in. These files that I wanted to delete are in a folder that I blocked OneDrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christinaszeman, Feb 28, 2024.

1. I am getting doubles of the same files.

Hello,I was deleting some files, only to find out that they are back in. These files that I wanted to delete are in a folder that I blocked OneDrive from. How do I stop this from happening?

:)

Christinaszeman, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 28, 2024
  4. I am getting doubles of the same files.

Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

I am getting doubles of the same files.

1. I am getting doubles of the same files. - Similar Threads - getting doubles same

2. Why am I getting double drives, E:/E: same folders in both?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting double drives, E:/E: same folders in both?: I have two E: drives and two F: drives exactly the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-double-drives-ee-same-folders-in/6a1a17be-092a-4ab4-8237-8c50fb604d9b
  3. Why am I getting double drives, E:/E: same folders in both?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I getting double drives, E:/E: same folders in both?: I have two E: drives and two F: drives exactly the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-double-drives-ee-same-folders-in/6a1a17be-092a-4ab4-8237-8c50fb604d9b
  4. I am getting doubles of the same files.

I am getting doubles of the same files.: Hello,I was deleting some files, only to find out that they are back in. These files that I wanted to delete are in a folder that I blocked OneDrive from. How do I stop this from happening?...
  5. This is all double Dutch to me I am 73yrs!!! I have a new mobile and want to get it...

This is all double Dutch to me I am 73yrs!!! I have a new mobile and want to get it...: This is all Double Dutch to me I am 73yrs !! but Im a tryer!! I want to get my new mobile...a Galaxy A34 connected to my laptop by Bluetooth. I have been through 'settings', 'Bluetooth devices discovery' but it won't pick it up.......and yes it is switched on and Bluetooth...
  6. This is all double Dutch to me I am 73yrs!!! I have a new mobile and want to get it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is all double Dutch to me I am 73yrs!!! I have a new mobile and want to get it...: This is all Double Dutch to me I am 73yrs !! but Im a tryer!! I want to get my new mobile...a Galaxy A34 connected to my laptop by Bluetooth. I have been through 'settings', 'Bluetooth devices discovery' but it won't pick it up.......and yes it is switched on and Bluetooth...
  7. I am not able to decrypt the file. getting Error0x80071771

I am not able to decrypt the file. getting Error0x80071771: I am not able to decrypt the file. getting Error0x80071771*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-decrypt-the-file-getting/a13c6039-5b52-4f58-b9cc-030af24db6f1
  8. Double Pictures folder in This Computer, but the contents are the same

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Double Pictures folder in This Computer, but the contents are the same: Anyone can help me to restore it to normal again? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-pictures-folder-in-this-computer-but-the/b17ba610-72c8-4035-9ccc-94c16d21ce04
  9. Getting Double Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting Double Notifications: I'm aware others have asked about something similar, but in my case it seems to be different. I've heard of many people getting 'double' notifications, one usually being from outlook.I do not have outlook, and none of my notifications appear to be from it. Yet, I still get...
  10. Why am I getting two of the same folders when I open File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why am I getting two of the same folders when I open File Explorer?: Why am I getting two of the same folders when I open File Explorer? I have an attachment of print screen on what it looks like. I hope I sent the attachment correctly. 65244