Windows 10: I am getting error access denied while running net start wlidsvc using cmdadmin

Discus and support I am getting error access denied while running net start wlidsvc using cmdadmin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Thanks for reading this post. I am getting an error while running : Net start wlidsvc. This issue is persisting for a month but I couldn't do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SanidhyaTyagi, Apr 1, 2020.

1. I am getting error access denied while running net start wlidsvc using cmdadmin

Hi, Thanks for reading this post.

I am getting an error while running :

Net start wlidsvc.

This issue is persisting for a month but I couldn't do anything.

I am getting the following error:

The Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant service is starting.

The Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant service could not be started.

A system error has occurred.

System error 5 has occurred.

Access is denied.

I have run this in cmd and PowerShell with admin privileges but nothing help. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

SanidhyaTyagi, Apr 1, 2020

2. unable to start wlidsvc service. Error : Access denied error code 0x80070005.

Hi,

First of all thanks for reading this post.

I am not able to sign in to any application on my windows 10 enterprise edition since a month.

I learned on net that Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant is necessary to sign in to any app with microsoft.

So, i checked services.msc and i saw Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant(wlidsvc) is stopped.

So i tried to switch it on but i get an error:

unable to start wlidsvc service. Error : Access denied error code 0x80070005.

Please help me and Thanks in advance.

[Moved from: Office / My account, billing and sign-in / Windows 10 / Office 2019]

SanidhyaTyagi, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Hi Rebekah,

It's possible that you're not using an elevated command prompt, causing the Access Denied error. We suggest following these steps to properly disable the built-in administrator account:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste net user Administrator /active:no and press
      Enter
      . If the command isn't successful, please post a screenshot so that we can study it further.

Let us know if you're able to hide the administrator account after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Apr 1, 2020
  4. PeteSHP Win User

I am getting error access denied while running net start wlidsvc using cmdadmin

net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Can't send screen shot. Entering Command prompt(admin) get "Do you want this app..." box with NO as the only choice. I have tried everything I've found on the net to enable the built in administrative account to no avail. Running Win10 OS build: 16299.125.
    HELP!

PeteSHP, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

I am getting error access denied while running net start wlidsvc using cmdadmin

1. I am getting error access denied while running net start wlidsvc using cmdadmin - Similar Threads - getting error access

2. While using Command Prompt as Admin Access is denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While using Command Prompt as Admin Access is denied: Even As admin It shows Access Is denied And i have tried all the Other Metheds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-using-command-prompt-as-admin-access-is/c3aebc72-f0e4-40c6-9d07-2face5c32f62
  3. I am continually getting a .net error while running Quicken. Qw.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am continually getting a .net error while running Quicken. Qw.exe: Can I get a little help on this? Quicken will take NO responsibility. Thanks,Application: qw.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.OutOfMemoryException at...
  4. I am continually getting a .net error while running Quicken. Qw.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am continually getting a .net error while running Quicken. Qw.exe: Can I get a little help on this? Quicken will take NO responsibility. Thanks,Application: qw.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.OutOfMemoryException at...
  5. I am continually getting a .net error while running Quicken. Qw.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. cant run exe net framework not installed and access to path is denied

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant run exe net framework not installed and access to path is denied: Hi im trying to run a private .exe the exe works fine since my friends are able to use it but i can not when i run it it saysAn unknown error occured while trying to execute .NET Framework 4.6.1 or above might not be installed. and it also says "Access to the...
  7. wlidsvc Access is denied

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wlidsvc Access is denied: Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant wlidsvc would not start, causing chaos on all Microsoft services/apps including edge, Mail etc. I've tried SFC /scannow, DISM Repair, none of them repaired it. Is there anything I can do without reinstalling Windows? Thanks [ATTACH] Windows...
  8. "Access is denied" message with NET USE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Access is denied" message with NET USE: I'm using a .bat file to read and write files to a network drive. I can map to the network drive with:- net use h: \\computername\sharename\path /username password and get a "command completed successfully" message and I can read files on the network drive. But when I...
  9. .NET Framework Access Denied

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Framework Access Denied: Months ago when I began trying to run games in Steam I began getting an error where it hung up trying to install directx. One fix said to reinstall Microsoft .Net, or at least make sure it was active. Whenever I try to do anything be it install, reinstall, or install the...
  10. Running in Safe Mode and I am the owner of file, but still getting denied access to file!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Running in Safe Mode and I am the owner of file, but still getting denied access to file!: OK, I have done my homework or research or whatever you want to call it and I cannot find an answer to my problem. I am currently running in safe mode with networking, and I stll cannot access a file which shows my account as the owner of the file. I was already the owner...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wlidsvc Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant