Windows 10: I am getting error codes when trying to run vizterra on my OS windows 11. the laptop is a...

Discus and support I am getting error codes when trying to run vizterra on my OS windows 11. the laptop is a... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried online solutions and no avail and the compatibility software on windows was a big no help.. Im at a loss and do not know if its software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by justin lorah, Mar 24, 2023.

1. I am getting error codes when trying to run vizterra on my OS windows 11. the laptop is a...

I have tried online solutions and no avail and the compatibility software on windows was a big no help.. Im at a loss and do not know if its software or hardware. The website said it was compadable and thats why I am in need of more knowledgable help.. I do not know as I have tried the suggestions and searched for the help but the answers did not solve my issue..

:)

justin lorah, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Mark_W. Win User

update error code 801812CB

Hello ShawnWilliams:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding your update error. At this point, I will provide some basic troubleshooting and request more information. There is no documentation or mention of this specific error by other customers. Please verify the following:

• What is the exact error code and message included?
    • Where do you receive this error, on the PC, on the phone, in the Zune software, etc...?
    • What is the current OS running on your phone, tap settings > about > more info?
    • What is the OS running on your PC?

As for general troubleshooting, try the steps in this article,
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484?wa=wsignin1.0
    . As there is no mention of your error code I do suggest you review all the steps in this article. I would start with the steps for error code 801812C1 as this is the closest code I could find to the
    one posted.

If you continue to have this error after trying the above steps, please attempt the update from another PC connected to a different network. If you can we would also suggest you use another sync cable.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Mar 24, 2023
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Mar 24, 2023
  4. Canuckled Win User

I am getting error codes when trying to run vizterra on my OS windows 11. the laptop is a...

Getting No device drivers were found when trying to install windows 10

I am trying to install windows 10 on my laptop. I keep getting an error saying No device drivers were found. I’ve tried the steps of setting the active oration via command print, but got nothing.

Any suggestions?

Canuckled, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

I am getting error codes when trying to run vizterra on my OS windows 11. the laptop is a...

1. I am getting error codes when trying to run vizterra on my OS windows 11. the laptop is a... - Similar Threads - getting error codes

2. Why am I getting error code 0x87E10BC6 when trying to open snipping tool in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I getting error code 0x87E10BC6 when trying to open snipping tool in windows 11?: Why am I getting error code 0x87E10BC6 when trying to open snipping tool in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-error-code-0x87e10bc6-when-trying/7ce30b8e-689a-44c4-ad29-f23d6941215f
  3. I am getting error codes when trying to run vizterra on my OS windows 11. the laptop is a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting error codes when trying to run vizterra on my OS windows 11. the laptop is a...: I have tried online solutions and no avail and the compatibility software on windows was a big no help.. Im at a loss and do not know if its software or hardware. The website said it was compadable and thats why I am in need of more knowledgable help.. I do not know as I have...
  4. Why am I getting errors when trying to upgrade to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting errors when trying to upgrade to Windows 11?: Yesterday, I went into the bios to convert my drive to GPT and I was successful, which meant that I could enable secure boot and finally install Windows 11. I decided to use the Installation Assistant found on the Microsoft website to install Windows 11 and after getting to...
  5. Why am I getting errors when trying to upgrade to Windows 11?

Why am I getting errors when trying to upgrade to Windows 11?: Yesterday, I went into the bios to convert my drive to GPT and I was successful, which meant that I could enable secure boot and finally install Windows 11. I decided to use the Installation Assistant found on the Microsoft website to install Windows 11 and after getting to...
  6. Why am I getting errors when trying to upgrade to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...: Install error - 0x800f0900 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-hp-laptop-and-i-am-getting-this-error/51d2fc14-b875-47b2-b0de-e3f5a1b29684
  8. I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...

I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...: Install error - 0x800f0900 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-hp-laptop-and-i-am-getting-this-error/51d2fc14-b875-47b2-b0de-e3f5a1b29684
  9. when trying to burn a cd on my laptop, i get an error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    when trying to burn a cd on my laptop, i get an error code: my laptop won't record . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-trying-to-burn-a-cd-on-my-laptop-i-get-an/fc8c9170-59c7-4e9d-b259-45daae31a04f
  10. I get an error code when trying to play a game on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get an error code when trying to play a game on my laptop: the code is -2005532572 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/i-get-an-error-code-when-trying-to-play-a-game-on/fc6c49e0-84db-4a09-8ce5-49ca04a4a452