Windows 10: I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified...

Discus and support I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified module could not be found i could not found errohdl.dll file in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SYED SAMRAN, May 26, 2023.

1. I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified...

I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified module could not be found i could not found errohdl.dll file in C:\Windows\System32 files and also not available on internet. Can you please give me a solution against this issue.

:)

SYED SAMRAN, May 26, 2023

2. RunDLL error (The specified module could not be found)

Hi Ziegfred,

Your antivirus program may have deleted the module. I couldn't find any reference to this DLL name on the web.

Rundll32.exe may have been triggered by the registry Run keys or Task Scheduler. You can use Autoruns to clear the orphaned entries.

For more information, please visit the following links:

Ramesh Srinivasan, May 26, 2023
  3. RunDLL error

I keep getting a RunDLL error randomly, here's the error:

There was a problem starting C:\UixuXGwzugUixuXGwzug\jjj5.dll

The specified module couldn't be found.

-----

Please help me.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

D-Force Leader Kidd, May 26, 2023
  4. I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified...

RunDLL There was a problem starting

RunDLL

There was a problem starting

C:\PROGRA~3\NETWOR~1\KOUDES~1\KACWS_~1.DLL

The specified module cloud not be found.

I've tried various ways but to no avail. please i need help

ikhfan_rifai99, May 26, 2023
Thema:

I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified...

1. I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified... - Similar Threads - getting error RunDll

2. RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.: Every and each boot time and several times during on screen a error message pop up as like this "There was a problem startingC:\PROGRA~3\GENERI~1PakkTspe\SCMP_W~1.DLLThe specified module could not be found. How can get rid of this error....
  3. RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.: Every and each boot time and several times during on screen a error message pop up as like this "There was a problem startingC:\PROGRA~3\GENERI~1PakkTspe\SCMP_W~1.DLLThe specified module could not be found. How can get rid of this error....
  4. I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified...

I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified...: I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified module could not be found i could not found errohdl.dll file in C:\Windows\System32 files and also not available on internet. Can you please give me a solution against this issue....
  5. I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified...: I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified module could not be found i could not found errohdl.dll file in C:\Windows\System32 files and also not available on internet. Can you please give me a solution against this issue....
  6. Getting RunDLL error "There was a problem starting create.dll. The specified module could...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting RunDLL error "There was a problem starting create.dll. The specified module could...: Hello,Recently I've been getting this error at startup:I can't remember exactly when it started, just that it was sometime during the last month or so.What I do remember though, is that I recently installed Apache Server and PhpMyAdmin on my machine.Sometime after that, I...
  7. Getting RunDLL error "There was a problem starting create.dll. The specified module could...

Getting RunDLL error "There was a problem starting create.dll. The specified module could...: Hello,Recently I've been getting this error at startup:I can't remember exactly when it started, just that it was sometime during the last month or so.What I do remember though, is that I recently installed Apache Server and PhpMyAdmin on my machine.Sometime after that, I...
  8. Getting RunDLL error "There was a problem starting create.dll. The specified module could...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. RunDLL error - "illeew2.dll"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RunDLL error - "illeew2.dll": I get this random error pop-up message and it doesn't seem like anything in particular triggers it. The message says:"There was a problem startingC:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\<username>\illeew2.dllThe specified module could not be found."I've tried to search the...
  10. rundll - there was a problem starting - c:\windows\system32\logilda.dll - the specified...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    rundll - there was a problem starting - c:\windows\system32\logilda.dll - the specified...: Logilda.dll: There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll Logilda.dll error message occurs when you start your desktop or laptop. It’s caused by an upgrade from Windows 10, but fortunately, it’s easy to fix. I got this message after upgrading to Windows 10...