Windows 10: I am getting multiple BSOD's on my laptop

Discus and support I am getting multiple BSOD's on my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I have a dell G5 15 5590 , i7 9750Hundervolted and rtx 2060. I am getting multiple BSOD's from yesterday on my laptop. These were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by XxCoDeRxX, Apr 17, 2021.

1. XxCoDeRxX Win User

I am getting multiple BSOD's on my laptop

Hello Everyone,

I have a dell G5 15 5590 , i7 9750Hundervolted and rtx 2060.

I am getting multiple BSOD's from yesterday on my laptop.

These were the BSODs - Source

Windows

Summary

Shut down unexpectedly

Date

‎4/‎16/‎2021 4:54 PM

Status

Report sent

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 7f

Parameter 1: 8

Parameter 2: ffff83815b6ce190

Parameter 3: ffff83815b6d7000

Parameter 4: fffff8018b8b6ce4

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 0x7f_8_STACKPTR_ERROR_peauth!WarbirdRuntime::CTermination::TrashStack

Source

Windows

Summary

Shut down unexpectedly

Date

‎4/‎16/‎2021 7:10 PM

Status

Report sent

Problem signature

Code: 139

Parameter 1: 3

Parameter 2: ffff95817e89f5a0

Parameter 3: ffff95817e89f4f8

Parameter 4: 0

Bucket ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_KTIMER_LIST_CORRUPTION_nt!KiTimerWaitTest

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Shut down unexpectedly

Date
    ‎4/‎16/‎2021 7:10 PM

Status
    Report sent

Problem signature
    Code: 1c7
    Parameter 1: 0
    Parameter 2: ffff81819d8b4000
    Parameter 3: 8f8a97e2
    Parameter 4: 282c

Bucket ID: CORRUPT_MODULELIST_0x1C7_0
    Please help me!!!! I am ready to provide any more information.

:)

XxCoDeRxX, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Xlrtech Win User

HP laptop - multiple BSODs

I have an HP Pavilion 15-cs0021na, (Intel i3, 8GB, 128GB SSD) running Windows 10 Home, which exhibits the following characteristics:

• On startup, occasionally completes boot, but within 5 minutes, BSODs. with a random error, e.g. Page Fault, IRQL not equal, Memory Management and so on.
    • Repeated attempts to reboot then fail with more random BSODs
    • Rarely, it will attempt a Startup Repair – which will invariably fail with another BSOD.
    • Wiping the hard disk and attempting to install a clean version of the OS (downloaded from Microsoft using Media Creation Tool to USB stick) will get a little way into the process, then fail with BSOD as above.

What I’ve done:

• Attempted clean install as above.
    • Run multiple hardware tests on Memory and SSD - HP’s built-in tests, Memtest86, Seagate disk tools. All tests pass with no errors.
    • Updated BIOS from Insyde F.04 to F.22 (HP supplied).
    • Repeated clean install, same result.

I have now run out of ideas, and am at a loss to understand what is causing these errors. How are BSODs generated if no Windows installation is present? Is it likely that a hardware component other than RAM or the SSD is causing these?

Any and all suggestions will be much appreciated.

Xlrtech, Apr 17, 2021
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Apr 17, 2021
  4. I am getting multiple BSOD's on my laptop

My laptop is getting multiple BSODs frequently

Hi, my laptop is getting multiple BSODs, when using the operating system or while on startup, the codes are:

MEMORY_MAGNAMENT

BAD_POOL_HEADER

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

SYSTEM_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

The most common are MEMORY_MAGNAMENT, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

My computer was diagnosed that it has one RAM Slot (of the 2 it has) broken, so the technichian re installed Windows 10 anyways, it was fine until yesterday
    when i started getting multiple BSODs frequently, I tried changing the RAM to another I have, same thing.

Oh and by the way, my USB port works (with problems) on Windows, but when I try to boot my USB from the BIOS the USB doesnt show there.

I dont think its a driver issue because before that problem i was using Windows 10 and it was working fine, also my laptop has official Windows 10 drivers,
    it's a Lenovo G405.

Oh and also my DVD Drive stopped reading disks, it still turns on but it reads nothing.

What is happening?

Daniel1998x, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

I am getting multiple BSOD's on my laptop

1. I am getting multiple BSOD's on my laptop - Similar Threads - getting multiple BSOD's

2. I am getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD whenever i try to reset my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD whenever i try to reset my laptop.: This first happen on october when i try to hard reset deleting everything and starting fresh on my laptop, and i come across a DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD when its in the process of restarting my laptop. I have tried basically everything, updating driver, running sfc...
  3. I am getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD whenever i try to reset my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD whenever i try to reset my laptop.: This first happen on october when i try to hard reset deleting everything and starting fresh on my laptop, and i come across a DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD when its in the process of restarting my laptop. I have tried basically everything, updating driver, running sfc...
  4. Why am I getting BSODs?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why am I getting BSODs?: Hello, my PC was built within the last two years and I've had on and off issues with it crashing for no apparent reason. Today it crashed and had a BSOD while watching twitch.. and I hadn't changed the stream or even moved my mouse in over an hour.. and then again two hours...
  5. Getting multiple BSOD's

Getting multiple BSOD's: Good Evening, I have been getting multiple BSOD's, but have been unable to find out why. There are multiple potential causes, so I just attached the minidumps of the most recent crashes.Ask me any specific information about my PC excluding personal that you might need...
  6. Getting multiple BSOD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting multiple BSOD's: Good Evening, I have been getting multiple BSOD's, but have been unable to find out why. There are multiple potential causes, so I just attached the minidumps of the most recent crashes.Ask me any specific information about my PC excluding personal that you might need...
  7. Getting multiple BSOD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Laptop Multiple BSOD!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Multiple BSOD!: Hello everyonei bought a Lenovo ideapad 3 gaming laptop back in june, use it mainly for being away with work, i went abroad a month ago and got some BSOD's with the code Graphics External or something similar, tried uninstalling and updating drivers for intel and nvidia...
  9. I am getting the famous BSOD

I am getting the famous BSOD: I am getting a BSOD with the error code: DPC Watchdog Violation whenever I am playing a specific game Phasmophobia. I do not have a single clue of what might be causing this. I have tried rolling back the sata ahci controller driver but that did not fix it....
  10. I am getting the BSOD

I am getting the BSOD: One of the forums says to upload a link to your DMP files and someone will analyze them. Unfortunately that one is locked. Can anyone analyze this and tell me why it is crashing? Her is a link to download the MSinfo and DMP files:...