Windows 10: i am getting problem in activate windows

Discus and support i am getting problem in activate windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am getting error 0xC004F074... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BhartiPatel#, Apr 6, 2021.

1. i am getting problem in activate windows

I am getting error 0xC004F074

:)

BhartiPatel#, Apr 6, 2021
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 not getting activated.

Hi Johncy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

• Have you activated your Previous version of Windows?

Windows is not activated as your previous version of Windows, your device was not activated prior to upgrade to Windows 10

We suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Go to Start.
    • Select Settings .
    • Go to Update & security.
    • Go Activation .
    • Click Change product key.
    • Enter your Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7 and click Next
      to complete activation.

If the issue still persist get back to us.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Apr 6, 2021
  4. v12dock Win User

i am getting problem in activate windows

Windows 7 Activation Problem

Call Microsoft tell them your having problems activating windows and you installed it on ONE computer, they will get the issue fixed for you

v12dock, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

i am getting problem in activate windows

1. i am getting problem in activate windows - Similar Threads - getting problem activate

2. I am having problems with window activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with window activation: When I purchased the laptop, the window was 10. I got an update for Windows 11 which I downloaded, and Windows 11 was installed in my laptop. Now it can't be activated due to the absence of a product key or digital license. How is it possible that my Windows 10 was activated...
  3. I am having problems with window activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems with window activation: When I purchased the laptop, the window was 10. I got an update for Windows 11 which I downloaded, and Windows 11 was installed in my laptop. Now it can't be activated due to the absence of a product key or digital license. How is it possible that my Windows 10 was activated...
  4. I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...: I tried to update my computer and it was saying that i dont have a trusted or certified TPM . i did research and it said this was a problem with many other user a couple months ago. i cant get into windows security ....
  5. I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...

I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...: I tried to update my computer and it was saying that i dont have a trusted or certified TPM . i did research and it said this was a problem with many other user a couple months ago. i cant get into windows security ....
  6. Why am I getting that my Windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why am I getting that my Windows is not activated: My Windows got a notification that I need to activate it even that I got licensed already. This is upgraded from Windows 10 and activated even before....
  7. Why am I getting that my Windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting that my Windows is not activated: My Windows got a notification that I need to activate it even that I got licensed already. This is upgraded from Windows 10 and activated even before....
  8. Why am I getting that my Windows is not activated

9. Why am I getting a "Activate Windows" warning?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why am I getting a "Activate Windows" warning?: I recently had a local disaster at my place of residence. A pipe decided to fail and flooded almost the entire living area and forced me into a temporary residence. Fortunately, I'm able to save my equipment and bring it with me. However, I am now receiving Windows activation...
  10. Why am I getting a "Active Windows" warning?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why am I getting a "Active Windows" warning?: I recently had a local disaster at my place of residence. A pipe decided to fail and flooded almost the entire living area and forced me into a temporary residence. Fortunately, I'm able to save my equipment and bring it with me. However, I am now receiving Windows activation...