Windows 10: I am getting random freezing and crashing since update 1903, the updater is also now saying...

Discus and support I am getting random freezing and crashing since update 1903, the updater is also now saying... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; AMD Reisen 3 2200 with radion vega graphics 8 gig ram Running windows 10 pro Having random freezes and frequent crashes since 1903 update. there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DaveRoskelley, Oct 12, 2019.

1. I am getting random freezing and crashing since update 1903, the updater is also now saying...

AMD Reisen 3 2200 with radion vega graphics 8 gig ram Running windows 10 pro

Having random freezes and frequent crashes since 1903 update. there is a failed framework update as that updater has tried multiple tomes to install. I have been through the fix it walkthrough and done all the steps. My system is crashing about every 30 minutes. Please help.

:)

DaveRoskelley, Oct 12, 2019
  2. vinsterX Win User

Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Oct 12, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Oct 12, 2019
  4. I am getting random freezing and crashing since update 1903, the updater is also now saying...

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

I am getting random freezing and crashing since update 1903, the updater is also now saying...

1. I am getting random freezing and crashing since update 1903, the updater is also now saying... - Similar Threads - getting random freezing

2. Random Freeze since I updated to 21H1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Freeze since I updated to 21H1: This happens from time to time when I am working, but also many times when I wake up the computer from hibertination. It started when I updated to 21H1 a couple of weeks ago.All of a sudden windows becomes super laggy and unresponsive, as if anything would use a lot of...
  3. Computer freezing and crashing randomly. Updated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer freezing and crashing randomly. Updated: This is an updated version of a question i asked a while ago. Here is the original question: "So recently i ran into an issue with admin permissions on my computer. Thanks to the community, i managed to get it fixed....
  4. Since the 2004 update, I am getting random system freeze

Since the 2004 update, I am getting random system freeze: Seems to me to be since the 2004 update. I am doing normal tasks in Word or browsing the Web or in some cases not at my computer and the mouse freezes, there is no keyboard input, ctrl+alt+delete does not work. Inserting a usb pendrive does not invoke an action. Just to...
  5. I am not getting microsoft updates since March 2020.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am not getting microsoft updates since March 2020.: Hi, Since march this, I am not getting any Microsoft updates officially. I try my level best to solve the issue what are the all the option available to get the updates by seeing Youtube and Microsoft official support websites but I didn't found any solution in this aspect,...
  6. PC Randomly Freezes since Windows 10 Update

PC Randomly Freezes since Windows 10 Update: I updated my PC to Windows 10 from 8.1 in January. Since doing so my PC will randomly freeze completely, resulting in a hard reset.I'm nervous these hard resets will result in data corruption. I've never experienced this before with this particular PC. I've updated ALL...
  7. 1903 and now 1909 random freeze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1903 and now 1909 random freeze: I have a computer that originally shipped with Windows 7, and I upgraded to 10 last July. Starting around August, I noticed my computer would be frozen about once a week. To recover I would have to press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (hard reset). I started a...
  8. Windows Update 1903, installated now I am no longer able to launch update

Windows Update 1903, installated now I am no longer able to launch update: I installed the update for Windows 10 1903. Now when I click on Update & Security from Windows Settings nothing happens. I ran the trouble shooter for the background intelligent transfer service and the only thing that came up was Net Helpmsg 2182. I typed that and ran...
  9. Since updating to 1903, I am getting blue screen crashes.

Since updating to 1903, I am getting blue screen crashes.: I am up to date with all items. 1st I get a RunDLL message: There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dIII The specified module could not be found I have x'd the message & tried clicking on OK with the same result. In about 15-20 seconds it crashes to...
  10. Windows 10 randomly freezes since 1803 update

Windows 10 randomly freezes since 1803 update: Hi, Before 1803 update I never had any freezing problem. But after that laptop started to freeze randomly, usually after working a few hours. Then I could not reset it and sent it to the service. They could not find any problem but reset the laptop (formatted) to version...