Windows 10: i am getting that my driver is unavailable and i cannot print. how do i fix? is this...

Discus and support i am getting that my driver is unavailable and i cannot print. how do i fix? is this... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am getting that my driver is unavailable and i cannot print. how do i fix? is this related to an update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by florsantana, May 17, 2021.

1. i am getting that my driver is unavailable and i cannot print. how do i fix? is this...

i am getting that my driver is unavailable and i cannot print. how do i fix? is this related to an update?

:)

florsantana, May 17, 2021
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, May 17, 2021
  3. John Vil Win User
    Printing

Hi,

Print Spooler service is your main connector with the printer, and if this service doesn’t work, you won’t be able to print your documents. To assist you with your printing concern, kindly refer to the troubleshooting steps below:

Method 1: Run the Printing Troubleshooter

We suggest that you click on this article and follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix printer problems.

Method 2: Uninstall unnecessary printers

Having two or more printers installed can cause issues with the Print Spooler and printing. Follow the steps below to uninstall any unnecessary printers:

• Press Windows Key + X and select Control Panel from the list.
    • When Control Panel opens, locate Devices and Printers.
    • In Devices and Printers section select the printer you want to remove and click Print server properties.
    • Go to Drivers tab. You should see the list of all installed printers.
    • Select the printer you want to remove and click the Remove button.
    • Select Remove driver and driver package and click OK to completely remove the printer.
    • After removing unnecessary printers, restart your PC.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, May 17, 2021
  4. i am getting that my driver is unavailable and i cannot print. how do i fix? is this...

brother mfc 9340 cdw print driver unavailable

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. We will help you to resolve the issue.

Please reply with the below information to know more about the issue.

1. What is the exact issue are you using with printer?

2. Are you getting any error message?

3. Are you referring the printer driver is unavailable on your computer?

If you are facing any issue with printer and the driver then I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the below article andtry running the printing troubleshooter which is an automated tool that can find and automatically fix some problems with your PC .

Printing Troubleshooter

Fix printer problems

Method 2: Also I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website and download the latest printer driver for Windows 10 and install it on your computer, check if it helps. Please do let us know with more information regarding
    this issue.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 17, 2021
Thema:

i am getting that my driver is unavailable and i cannot print. how do i fix? is this...

1. i am getting that my driver is unavailable and i cannot print. how do i fix? is this... - Similar Threads - getting driver unavailable

2. I can get into my Hotmail fine but, cannot get into my Gmail. How do I fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can get into my Hotmail fine but, cannot get into my Gmail. How do I fix this: I am trying to log onto my laptop but it asks for my Gmail account password. I know my password has changed. I have tried old ones but nothing is working, old or new.I apparently linked my Hotmail and Gmail. How can I separate them so I can log onto my laptop?Thank you Kim...
  3. What problem with my driver am I facing and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What problem with my driver am I facing and how do I fix it?: The problem started seemingly out of nowhere. I left my PC on for a couple of hours and when I returned it had crashed. So I logged on, and after a little bit got the blue error screen, and when my PC was able to start again my files returned to their state from when I first...
  4. What problem with my driver am I facing and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What problem with my driver am I facing and how do I fix it?: The problem started seemingly out of nowhere. I left my PC on for a couple of hours and when I returned it had crashed. So I logged on, and after a little bit got the blue error screen, and when my PC was able to start again my files returned to their state from when I first...
  5. What problem with my driver am I facing and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. I am getting a Code 10 error on my webcam, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting a Code 10 error on my webcam, how do I fix this?: #I have already tried to uninstall the driver and reinstall, it hasn't worked. The flash works, nothing else.My System:CPU - Intel Core i5-4570 @ 3.2GHZ RAM - Crucial 16GB 1600Mhz Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD Patriot Burst Elite 240GB SSD Windows 11 Version 21H2 OS Build...
  7. I am getting a Code 10 error on my webcam, how do I fix this?

I am getting a Code 10 error on my webcam, how do I fix this?: #I have already tried to uninstall the driver and reinstall, it hasn't worked. The flash works, nothing else.My System:CPU - Intel Core i5-4570 @ 3.2GHZ RAM - Crucial 16GB 1600Mhz Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD Patriot Burst Elite 240GB SSD Windows 11 Version 21H2 OS Build...
  8. I am getting non-grnyuine massages. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting non-grnyuine massages. How do I fix this?: Split from this thread.I'm now having a similar issue to this. This morning I started getting very annoying pop up messages saying that my version of Windows is " Non Genuine " . When I click on it, it takes me to Microsoft and tells my I need to upgrade.I DO NOT WANT TO...
  9. I am getting non-grnyuine massages. How do I fix this?

I am getting non-grnyuine massages. How do I fix this?: Split from this thread.I'm now having a similar issue to this. This morning I started getting very annoying pop up messages saying that my version of Windows is " Non Genuine " . When I click on it, it takes me to Microsoft and tells my I need to upgrade.I DO NOT WANT TO...
  10. how do I fix error 0x800706ba when I am trying to print?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I fix error 0x800706ba when I am trying to print?: how do I fix error 0x800706ba when I am trying to print? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-error-0x800706ba-when-i-am-trying-to/079d81be-58fa-4456-b6fa-1eada2342a13