Windows 10: I am getting the BSOD

Discus and support I am getting the BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; One of the forums says to upload a link to your DMP files and someone will analyze them. Unfortunately that one is locked. Can anyone analyze this and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kevin8er, Sep 5, 2019.

1. kevin8er Win User

I am getting the BSOD

One of the forums says to upload a link to your DMP files and someone will analyze them. Unfortunately that one is locked. Can anyone analyze this and tell me why it is crashing?

Her is a link to download the MSinfo and DMP files:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gifcz5UfLj8p-rGntQ-yUtEgnsV-XvLM

Thanks for your help.

Kevin

:)

kevin8er, Sep 5, 2019

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 5, 2019
  4. I am getting the BSOD

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

I am getting the BSOD

1. I am getting the BSOD - Similar Threads - getting BSOD

2. I keep getting BSOD whenever I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, is there anyway to fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting BSOD whenever I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, is there anyway to fix this?: The computer has rebooted from a bug check. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd0835a615028, 0x00000000bc800800, 0x00000000060c0859. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 07cf821f-0070-49ad-8ed2-1a61c838e6c9.Whenever I play Rainbox Six...
  3. I keep getting BSOD whenever I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, is there anyway to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD whenever I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, is there anyway to fix this?: The computer has rebooted from a bug check. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd0835a615028, 0x00000000bc800800, 0x00000000060c0859. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 07cf821f-0070-49ad-8ed2-1a61c838e6c9.Whenever I play Rainbox Six...
  4. I keep getting BSOD whenever I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, is there anyway to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West: When I start these games i get a BSOD after a few minutes. Pc will still start and run normally after or when playing other games. I have tried multiple guides online about this BSOD but nothing helped. Here are my minidump files:...
  6. Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West

Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West: When I start these games i get a BSOD after a few minutes. Pc will still start and run normally after or when playing other games. I have tried multiple guides online about this BSOD but nothing helped. Here are my minidump files:...
  7. Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West

8. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?

Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY beAn attempt was made to write to readonly memory. The...
  9. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY beAn attempt was made to write to readonly memory. The...
  10. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?