Windows 10: I am getting the error message like that "Windows cannot open C:/pics/1. Make sure u have...

Discus and support I am getting the error message like that "Windows cannot open C:/pics/1. Make sure u have... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting the error as mentioned in subject when i try to open an image or to install an app downloaded from internet. I dont know what to do? How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MohanRajasekhar, Sep 24, 2020.

1. I am getting the error message like that "Windows cannot open C:/pics/1. Make sure u have...

I am getting the error as mentioned in subject when i try to open an image or to install an app downloaded from internet. I dont know what to do? How to solve the issue. I have already tried Troubleshooter for apps and features. Even I have tried Reset of Windows pic app but it failed to solve. frequently i am getting errors or problems with windows 10.I am getting the error message like that "Windows cannot open C:/pics/1.  Make sure u have... [​IMG]

:)

MohanRajasekhar, Sep 24, 2020

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Sep 24, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Sep 24, 2020
  4. linhlz Win User

I am getting the error message like that "Windows cannot open C:/pics/1. Make sure u have...

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

I am getting the error message like that "Windows cannot open C:/pics/1. Make sure u have...

1. I am getting the error message like that "Windows cannot open C:/pics/1. Make sure u have... - Similar Threads - getting error message

2. I am getting this error while installing Microsoft visual c++

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am getting this error while installing Microsoft visual c++: Ghe instructions at 0x0000000065FE1E68 refrence memory at 0x0000000065FE1E68. The memory xould not be written Click ok to terminate program...
  3. I am unable to install Airprint.I am getting this error message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am unable to install Airprint.I am getting this error message: escription: Stopped working Problem signature: Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem Signature 01: airprint_installer.exe Problem Signature 02: 1.3.0.0 Problem Signature 03: 4cf0a847 Problem Signature 04: Microsoft.VisualBasic Problem Signature 05: 8.0.0.0 Problem Signature...
  4. Windows Update: I am getting an error message, Cannot Accept Updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update: I am getting an error message, Cannot Accept Updates, Undoing changes: These last few days my laptop is not accepting Windows 10 updates. I am getting an error message, Cannot Accept Updates, Undoing changes ... Can anyone help please? Thank you, Martin...
  5. i am trying ti install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error message...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i am trying ti install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error message...: i am trying to install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error mwessage 0x8007005-0x2000A https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-ti-install-windows-10-but-am-running/08eaf2e9-6c3d-4e73-bd8a-a4ad91801f28
  6. I am getting an error message on my new laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting an error message on my new laptop: I ma getting an error message just after logging on to Windows on my new laptop. Can anyone advise me what it means? The manufacturer has done an sfc /scannow by remote support it it found and fixed some corrupted files. The Windows updates then started and have completed...
  7. I am getting this error message : Windows cannot find C:\Users\Sandra\6d35f\2fa48.cbbd8d'...

I am getting this error message : Windows cannot find C:\Users\Sandra\6d35f\2fa48.cbbd8d'...: I refreshed my computer and when it was finished I received the following error: Windows cannot find C:\Users\Sandra\AppData\Roaming\6d35f\2fa48.cbbd8d' How would I fix this? Thx, Sandra...
  8. I am getting this message windows defender error code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am getting this message windows defender error code: I am trying to get into my computer it is saying windows defender error code 0x80093acf The computer is locked and is asking for a password can anyone help me....
  9. I am getting an error message: unmountable boot volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting an error message: unmountable boot volume: I am running windows 10 and am getting the error message "Unmountable boot volume when I try to start my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-am-getting-an-error-message-unmountable-boot/9027a840-8930-499f-a69b-fafc35d3ca70
  10. get rid of the sign on pics or at least something I like

get rid of the sign on pics or at least something I like: These sign on photos in Lock Screen are annoying. Worse is: MS always saves the one's I Do NoT Likr, now stuck with them. how and where can I change to something I enjoy. thanks 98864