Windows 10: I am getting the message personal settings not responding.

Discus and support I am getting the message personal settings not responding. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After a recent update this week we get the message personal settings not responding. I follow some of the suggestions online and many of them tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NeilBolinger, Sep 12, 2019.

1. I am getting the message personal settings not responding.

After a recent update this week we get the message personal settings not responding. I follow some of the suggestions online and many of them tell me to get to the point and open my task manager but when I get there click on task manager it will not open I just get a blank screen. Also get a window that says Windows Explorer not responding and whether I choose close program or wait for response nothing happens.ko

:)

NeilBolinger, Sep 12, 2019

2. personal setting not responding

after resetting windows 10. Personal setting does not respond. How do I get it to respond?

PhilipVechey, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Sep 12, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

I am getting the message personal settings not responding.

I keep getting not responding messages

This may be an isolated case whenever you play this certain game on Facebook. We suggest you to optimize your browser to boost its performance. To give you the steps on how to optimize a browser, kindly answer the follow up questions below:

• What type of browser and its version are you using?
    • Aside from getting this message while playing Hearts Plus game on Facebook, does this message appear when you try to play other games on Facebook?
    Looking forward for your response.

John Vil, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

I am getting the message personal settings not responding.

1. I am getting the message personal settings not responding. - Similar Threads - getting message personal

2. I am getting this error message 0xc1900204

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting this error message 0xc1900204: I have been getting this error 0xc1900204 for a while and have had no luck in finding a way round it while keeping my files as every attempt to follow instructionsWindows Update fails with error code 0xc1900204 - Microsoft Communityand others to solve has always cornered me...
  3. I am getting this error message 0xc1900204

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am getting this error message 0xc1900204: I have been getting this error 0xc1900204 for a while and have had no luck in finding a way round it while keeping my files as every attempt to follow instructionsWindows Update fails with error code 0xc1900204 - Microsoft Communityand others to solve has always cornered me...
  4. Why i am getting this error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i am getting this error message?: The main problem is it can't synchronize, I tried uninstall onedrive but not change. It gives error problem when I sign in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-getting-this-error-message/87cc18d0-4e76-4f48-974b-f706b4629d92
  5. Why i am getting this error message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why i am getting this error message?: The main problem is it can't synchronize, I tried uninstall onedrive but not change. It gives error problem when I sign in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-getting-this-error-message/87cc18d0-4e76-4f48-974b-f706b4629d92
  6. Personalized Setting Not Responding on black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Personalized Setting Not Responding on black screen: After kb4556799 update Windows 10 started getting black screen with "Personalized Settings Not Responding after Windows Sign In and neither Task Manager response nor can I start in Safe Mode. I deleted the "Latest Feature update" and "latest quality update" to no avail. I...
  7. Personalized settings Not responding error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Personalized settings Not responding error: I have that error. The exact one described in this post Except it deleted my restore point when i tried to restore, and the updates wont revert. Im stuck here. Currently gonna try to run an update from a usb through windows powershell that i got to work by disabling every...
  8. Personalized Settings Not Responding in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Personalized Settings Not Responding in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you recently installed an update, and when you boot your computer and you see an error message – Personalized Settings (Not Responding), then some of these suggestions are sure to help you. This error can appear after installing an [...] This post...
  9. Some tasks, like, " save as " are slow to respond...I get a, " not responding " message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some tasks, like, " save as " are slow to respond...I get a, " not responding " message: Some tasks, like, " save as " are slow to respond...I get a, " not responding " message. Happens also with my Audacity program & sometimes with Adobe....
  10. I keep getting "Not responding" messages.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting "Not responding" messages.: I doesn't matter what I'm doing, I get a lot of "not responding" messages. I have 6Gb of ram and masses of disk space. I have just looked at some photos in Photo Viewer and tried to "Open With", but I get "not responding". I wait for a length of time and eventually get "Do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2019 september patch personalized settings not responding

2. Getting blank page says personalised settings