Windows 10: I am getting this pop-up at start up : Can not find script file...

Discus and support I am getting this pop-up at start up : Can not find script file... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After scanning my PC with AVAST, I restarted it and I am getting a pop-up Can not find script file "C:\Win32System\Win32System.vbe" What does this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SamanvithaM, Jun 13, 2019.

1. I am getting this pop-up at start up : Can not find script file...

After scanning my PC with AVAST, I restarted it and I am getting a pop-up

Can not find script file "C:\Win32System\Win32System.vbe"

What does this mean?

How do I fix this?

Is it some kind of virus?
    Please help me

:)

SamanvithaM, Jun 13, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

Can not find script file error

Hello,

This could be due to a missing script file or that an application is causing the error. As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you locate or navigate to the location listed in the error and see if the file it is looking for is there. If you are
    unable to locate the file, an application is causing this error to pop-up. If that is the case, we suggest that you boot your PC in Safe Mode and see if the error still pops up. You may follow the steps on this
    link on how to start your PC in Safe Mode.

If the problem does not exist in Safe Mode, we would know that an application is causing the error. However, if the problem is presented while in Safe Mode, the problem may be caused by Windows itself.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Jun 13, 2019
  3. ability to script GPU-Z

Is there a way to script GPU-Z I would like to be able to run GPU-Z from some scripting language and have the GPU info saved to a file in some format (XML, YAML etc).

Any pointers/suggestion on how to get this information would be much appreciated

mwoodpatrick, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

I am getting this pop-up at start up : Can not find script file...

Windows 10 - Script Error popping up every few seconds

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why Script errors are popping up. We would like to know if the error is happening on a specific website. Can you send us a screenshot of the error?

If you are using Internet explorer, we suggest following the steps on this
    article
    that has troubleshooting steps that can help with the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

I am getting this pop-up at start up : Can not find script file...

1. I am getting this pop-up at start up : Can not find script file... - Similar Threads - getting pop start

2. "can not find script file msvcp140_2" pop up couldn't be fixed :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "can not find script file msvcp140_2" pop up couldn't be fixed :: HiI probably downloaded a scam file that windows defender identify it as virus, then removed it.The problem is I'm getting a message constantly asking for missing file I guess as I start up the windows. I'll appear again after clicking OK. I have tried many solutions none of...
  3. "can not find script file msvcp140_2" pop up couldn't be fixed :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "can not find script file msvcp140_2" pop up couldn't be fixed :: HiI probably downloaded a scam file that windows defender identify it as virus, then removed it.The problem is I'm getting a message constantly asking for missing file I guess as I start up the windows. I'll appear again after clicking OK. I have tried many solutions none of...
  4. "can not find script file msvcp140_2" pop up couldn't be fixed :

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I keep getting a pop-up that says "cannot find script file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a pop-up that says "cannot find script file...: I keep getting this pop up message, even though I have run the windows security scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-pop-up-that-says-cannot-find/8d182dc9-5467-4fc0-b57a-cb6921af8cd8
  6. I keep getting a pop-up that says "cannot find script file...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting a pop-up that says "cannot find script file...: I keep getting this pop up message, even though I have run the windows security scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-pop-up-that-says-cannot-find/8d182dc9-5467-4fc0-b57a-cb6921af8cd8
  7. Windows Script Host error popping up, Can not find script file...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Script Host error popping up, Can not find script file...: Hello so today I turned on my PC, and McAfee Security said it quarantined 520.vbs due to it including VBS/Agent.gy, due to it being a virus. I then got a windows script host error saying, Can not find script file "C:\Users\myusername\AppData\Roaming\PXOBYNC\520.vbs". Since...
  8. Windows Script Host Can Not Find Script File "C:\Users\Gary", Pops Up At Start Up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Script Host Can Not Find Script File "C:\Users\Gary", Pops Up At Start Up: I am getting the following Windows Script Host pop-up at start upI have done various virus scans from Windows Security and online scans from ESET with no viruses found.Any help will be greatly appreciated....
  9. Windows Script Host error popping up, Can not find script file...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Script Host error popping up, Can not find script file...: Hello I can't find that file and it's popping up and did research on how to fix it but nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-error-popping-up-can-not-find/808bae35-b320-4083-82bb-c29a059480e7
  10. How can I get rid of this pop up? Cannot find script file...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get rid of this pop up? Cannot find script file...: How can I get rid of this pop-up? Cannot find script file "C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\installdb" [ATTACH] I was playing a game last night when suddenly Win Defender had a pop-up alert about this. So I decided to move it to quarantine. The next day, when I rebooted my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Can not find script file c:\windows\writeCompDesc.vbs