Windows 10: I am getting USB-C Problem notifications without having any USB-C

Discus and support I am getting USB-C Problem notifications without having any USB-C in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; from time to time i get a notification from windows which sends me to this help page if i click on it. I don't have any usb-c devices or ports on my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xXPeterWretePXx, Nov 30, 2020.

1. I am getting USB-C Problem notifications without having any USB-C

from time to time i get a notification from windows which sends me to this help page if i click on it. I don't have any usb-c devices or ports on my pc and I don't know what i changed.

submitted by /u/xXPeterWretePXx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xXPeterWretePXx, Nov 30, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Belkin Expands Line-Up of USB-C Accessories

Belkin today announced the expansion of its USB-C product offerings.Designed to support existing and future USB-C laptops, smartphones and tablets, the new line of Belkin USB-C solutions allows users to charge, transfer, and sync at the fastest speed possible today. Available in the spring, the new USB-C solutions include a 4 Port Mini Hub, USB-C to HDMI Adapter, USB-C to USB-A Home Charger, USB-C to USB-A Car Charger, and MIXIT↑ USB-C Cables. The new Belkin USB-C accessories will be on display at the Belkin Booth (South Hall Booth #30445) at the CES Show January 6-10.

Designed with two USB-C and two USB-A ports, the Belkin 4-Port Mini Hub expands the functionality of any USB-C enabled laptop. Simply plug the USB-C tethered cable to the laptops port and connect the desired USB-C peripherals or accessories such as a flash drive, mouse, keyboard, or a printer. For connecting your USB-C-enabled device to your HDTV or 4K/Ultra HDTV, Belkin offers the new USB-C to HDMI adapter. The new adapter supports 4K resolution at 60 Hz (4K@60Hz) for the ultimate viewing experience.

I am getting USB-C Problem notifications without having any USB-C 32a_thm.jpg

For charging at home or in the car, the USB-C to USB-A Home and Car charging kits safely charge the latest USB-C enabled smartphones and tablets. Each charging kit includes a 6-foot USB-A to USB-C cable and a charger that offers a 2.1 Amp output for charging. Additionally, the USB-A port is universal, so it can be used with other types of cables to charge smartphones, tablets, wearables, or other devices that charge via USB-A.

"Belkin is dedicated to creating quality products that support the current standard and make the transition to USB-C a flawless one," Melody Tecson, director of product management at Belkin. "As industry leaders, we understand the importance providing products that flawlessly integrate into people's lives, while also educating consumers about what this new standard means. We have a devoted USB-C resource center where users learn more about the benefits of USB-C, and find the right cable for their devices."

Durable and flexible, MIXIT↑ USB-C to USB-C cables securely plug into any USB-C enable device for a quick charge and sync of files. Also included in the MIXIT↑ family are Belkin's USB-C to USB-A cables for charging existing devices.

Belkin's new USB-C solutions:

4-Port Mini Hub- $49.99
    • 2x USB-A Ports
    • 2x USB-C Ports
    • 5Gbps Data Transfer Speeds (shared)
    • Powered through USB-C host device
    • Tethered Type-C Cable for easy access
    • Charge peripherals with 900mAh (shared)
    • USB-C to HDMI Adapter - $49.99
    USB-C Male and HDMI Female
    • Supports 4K @60HZ
    • 15cm length
    • USB-C Cable + Car Charger - $29.99
    The charger connects to your USB-C device with the provided USB-A to USB-C cable. The universal USB-A charging port can be used with other cable types.
    Up to 2.1 Amps for charging smartphones, tablets, wearables, and other accessories
    6-foot USB-C cable for in-car charging, reaching easily from the CLA outlet to anywhere in the car, even to passenger seats, or hidden power outlets.
    Cable provides data transfer support up to speeds of 480Mbps
    USB-C Cable + Home Charger - $34.99

The charger connects to your USB-C device with the provided USB-A to USB-C cable. This universal USB-A charging port can be used with other cable types.
    Up to 2.1 Amps for charging smartphones, tablets, wearables, and other accessories
    Cable provides data transfer support up to speeds of 480Mbps
    MIXIT USB-C to USB-C Charge Cable (Metallic) - $24.99

MIXIT USB-C to USB-C Charge Cable (Classic) - $19.99

2.0 USB-C to USB-C
    • Connect between USB-C enabled devices
    • Reversible connector
    • 480Mbps data transfer rate
    • 3A charging output
    • 6 foot length
    • The braided cables are available in black, gold, silver, white, and gray
    • Standard cables are available in black, blue, pink, purple, red, green, and white
    • MIXIT↑ 2.0 USB-C to USB-A Charge Cable - $19.99
    2.0 USB-C to USB- A
    • Reversible connector
    • 3A charging output
    • 6 foot length
    • Available in black, blue, pink, purple, red, green, and white
    • MIXIT↑ 2.0 USB-C to Micro-USB Charge Cable - $19.99
    2.0 USB-C to Micro-USB
    • 3A charging output
    • 6 foot length
    • Available in black, blue, pink, purple, red, green, and white
    Also on display are Belkin's line of existing USB-C cables and adapters:

The implementation of USB-C technology means an improvement in the capabilities of everyday devices like smartphones, tablets, and laptops. It will allow for USB-C enabled devices to be thinner and lighter, and will eliminate the need for users to carry multiple cables. All USB-C cables have a reversible design, which means that users can seamlessly plug their USB-C cable into the UBS-C port without worrying about the orientation or direction of the plug. Users will be able to rapidly charge, take advantage of USB 3.1 data transfer speeds between their external devices, and connect audio video outputs such as HDMI, VGA, and DisplayPort with forthcoming adapters.

3.1 USB-A to USB-C Cable - $29.99

Connect USB-C enabled devices with standard USB-A devices
    • USB-IF certified
    • Reversible USB-C connector
    • 10Gbps data transfer rate
    • 3 foot length
    • 3.1 USB-C to USB-C Cable - $29.99
    Connect USB-C enabled devices with standard USB-C devices
    • USB-IF certified
    • 3 foot length
    • 3.1 USB-C to Micro-B Cable - $29.99
    Connect USB-C enabled devices with standard Micro-B devices
    • USB-IF certified
    • 3 foot length
    • 2.0 USB-C to Mini-B Charge Cable - $19.99
    Connect USB-C enabled devices to Mini-B devices and peripherals
    • USB-IF certified
    • 500MA charging output
    • 480Mbps data transfer speeds
    • 6 foot cord length
    • 2.0 USB-C to USB-B Printer Cable - $19.99
    Connect USB-C enabled devices to USB-B 2.0 devices and peripherals
    • USB-IF certified
    • 480Mbps Data Transfer Speeds
    • 6 Foot Cord Length
    • 3.0 USB-C to USB-A Adapter - $19.99
    Connect USB-C enabled devices to USB-A devices and peripherals
    • USB-IF certified
    • 1.5A charging output
    • Up to 5Gbps data transfer speed

btarunr, Nov 30, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    TrendNet Launches New Line of USB Type-C Adapters

TRENDnet, a global leader in reliable SMB and consumer networking solutions, announced today the launch of its USB-C product line. The new line will feature three USB-C adapters for HDMI, VGA, and Gigabit Ethernet. "TRENDnet is committed to developing reliable products to improve user connectivity, and our line of USB-C adapters is designed to keep users up-to-date with the new USB connector standard," said Sonny Su, technology director at TRENDnet. "The new USB-C line allows users to take advantage of improved data transfer speeds and more power, while extending the life of current devices."

The Type-C port and connector are extremely compact and feature a reversible connector orientation. The new USB-C technology and connector support lightning-fast transfer speeds, and feature an increased power output. All TRENDnet USB-C products are conveniently powered by the computer's USB port, and are Windows and Mac compatible.

I am getting USB-C Problem notifications without having any USB-C 78a_thm.jpg

USB-C to HDMI 4K UHD Display Adapter, model TUC-HDMI
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a 4K monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to HDMI connection
    • Max resolution: 3840 x 2160 resolution at 30 Hz
    USB-C to VGA HDTV Adapter, model TUC-VGA
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a projector, monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to VGA connection
    • Max resolution: 1920 x 1200 resolution at 60 Hz
    USB-C to Gigabit Adapter, model TUC-ETG
    • Adds a Gigabit Ethernet port to your computer
    • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type-C port

btarunr, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Uplink10 Win User

I am getting USB-C Problem notifications without having any USB-C

DisplayLink Demonstrates USB-C Docking Experience That "Just Works"

I'm glad they finally cleared up that you could use USB 3.1 Type-A connector the same way you could use USB 3.1 Type-C connector. For a while they had me worried I could connect screen only to USB 3.1 Type-C port.

Just when I thought we will have only two connectors (Type-A and Type-C) they brought up Type-B connector. Instead of Type-B they should use Type-A connector which is as robust as Type-B.
    Well done, you screwed up again and now we will have 3 USB connectors in the future instead of 2.

Uplink10, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

I am getting USB-C Problem notifications without having any USB-C

1. I am getting USB-C Problem notifications without having any USB-C - Similar Threads - getting USB Problem

2. Problem with USB type C

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with USB type C: Hi, I am using Lenovo Thinkpad T15 with Windows 10. I connect my laptop with a docking station through USB Type-C port. The mouse is connected by not the power and the screen display. I have tried to restart the laptop, and reconnect all the cables of the screens and the...
  3. Problem with USB type C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with USB type C: Hi, I am using Lenovo Thinkpad T15 with Windows 10. I connect my laptop with a docking station through USB Type-C port. The mouse is connected by not the power and the screen display. I have tried to restart the laptop, and reconnect all the cables of the screens and the...
  4. Problem with USB type C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Connecting a USB-c SSD to a USB-c Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting a USB-c SSD to a USB-c Hub: I have a USB-c Hub that works splendidly. I also have a spectacular SSD M.2 Enclosure that also works fine if I connect it directly to my laptop. If, however if connect the enclosure to the HUB it is recognized but stops working after a couple of clicks and I see disk errors...
  6. Connecting a USB-c SSD to a USB-c Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting a USB-c SSD to a USB-c Hub: I have a USB-c Hub that works splendidly. I also have a spectacular SSD M.2 Enclosure that also works fine if I connect it directly to my laptop. If, however if connect the enclosure to the HUB it is recognized but stops working after a couple of clicks and I see disk errors...
  7. USB C

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    USB C: Not able to charge my surface go with USB C https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-c/e81b2ada-542a-4e5e-8240-b92e83880221
  8. DisplayPort to USB-C Problem

DisplayPort to USB-C Problem: Hey allI have tried everything from formatting the computer to updating the chipset, uninstalling usb drivers, graphics card drivers etc.I have a laptop ASUS ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA706IH-AU454, the laptop has no displayport input but it has USB-C Display.Google worked until...
  9. USB A to USB C phone charger works, USB C straight to phone works, but USB C to USB C phone...

USB A to USB C phone charger works, USB C straight to phone works, but USB C to USB C phone...: So odd. If I run a USB A cable on one end out of my laptop to the USB C in on my phone stand/charger, then put the phone USB C onto the USB C male on the stand, I can charge and pass data. If I run a USB C data cable out of the laptop and straight into the phone, it...
  10. USB-C headset problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB-C headset problem: I would like to use my AKG USB-c headphones that came with my galaxy s20 with my windows10 notebook, but the problem is that i cant use the microphone when a program is playing sounds or music. So i can only listen or only use the microphone. When i plug the headphone windows...