Windows 10: I am getting windows 10 blue screen with multiple errors how can I fix this

Discus and support I am getting windows 10 blue screen with multiple errors how can I fix this in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While using pc suddenly I am getting navigate to blue screen multiple time. And every time I got different errors.Following are the erros which I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pranav Yende, Jan 6, 2023.

1. I am getting windows 10 blue screen with multiple errors how can I fix this

While using pc suddenly I am getting navigate to blue screen multiple time. And every time I got different errors.Following are the erros which I have got:KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED KERNEL SECURITY CHECK ERRORI have tried to resolve this error by sfc /scannow command and got "windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" as a response. For fixing this I have tried command DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH and it started fixing this issue but then it stuck on 62.3% and again I got navigate to blue screen.Can you

:)

Pranav Yende, Jan 6, 2023

2. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 6, 2023
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Jan 6, 2023
  4. I am getting windows 10 blue screen with multiple errors how can I fix this

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jan 6, 2023
Thema:

I am getting windows 10 blue screen with multiple errors how can I fix this

1. I am getting windows 10 blue screen with multiple errors how can I fix this - Similar Threads - getting blue screen

2. How can I fix blue screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix blue screen?: My computer ran into BSoD maybe because of software crashes. I tried waiting for it to complete. Here are the informations:CPU: Intel Core i3-5005U 2.0GHzGPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500Windows 10 Home x64 22H2Running programs: only these two programs- Geometry Dash v2.204-...
  3. How can I fix blue screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix blue screen?: My computer ran into BSoD maybe because of software crashes. I tried waiting for it to complete. Here are the informations:CPU: Intel Core i3-5005U 2.0GHzGPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500Windows 10 Home x64 22H2Running programs: only these two programs- Geometry Dash v2.204-...
  4. How can I fix blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can I fix the blue screen error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix the blue screen error?: I have been using and editing software in my laptop called CapCut and it is really working fine not until recently that while editing the blue screen always occurs....
  6. How can I fix the blue screen error?

How can I fix the blue screen error?: I have been using and editing software in my laptop called CapCut and it is really working fine not until recently that while editing the blue screen always occurs....
  7. I am getting windows 10 blue screen with multiple errors how can I fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting windows 10 blue screen with multiple errors how can I fix this: While using pc suddenly I am getting navigate to blue screen multiple time. And every time I got different errors.Following are the erros which I have got:KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED KERNEL SECURITY CHECK ERRORI have tried to resolve this...
  8. I am getting windows 10 blue screen with multiple errors how can I fix this

I am getting windows 10 blue screen with multiple errors how can I fix this: While using pc suddenly I am getting navigate to blue screen multiple time. And every time I got different errors.Following are the erros which I have got:KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED KERNEL SECURITY CHECK ERRORI have tried to resolve this...
  9. I keep getting multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting multiple blue screen errors: My log files are in the link below. Please help! https://1drv.ms/u/s!AriZBrmlM3oYgX7yBZMDs33m6ekp?e=kWLsrY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-multiple-blue-screen-errors/82151468-3bd1-4f40-9809-ed64fccaa3e0
  10. I am getting blue screen error. How to resolve it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am getting blue screen error. How to resolve it: [ATTACH] I am getting blue screen error. How to resolve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-am-getting-blue-screen-error-how-to-resolve-it/a7d2832a-573a-48b9-88eb-57ca4a9a739c