Windows 10: I am going mad We are adding some new features to Windows

Discus and support I am going mad We are adding some new features to Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I constantly receive this message: We are adding some new features to windows. It will only take a few minutes. After a brief moment, I receive a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Erika Du Plessis, Feb 19, 2019.

1. I am going mad We are adding some new features to Windows

I constantly receive this message: We are adding some new features to windows. It will only take a few minutes. After a brief moment, I receive a new message: Something happened and we could not install a feature. It never stops.

:)

Erika Du Plessis, Feb 19, 2019

2. "we are adding some new features to windows"

Hey,

Thanks for the response.

• Laptop
    • lenova ideapad 300-15ISK
    • Windows 10 Home Single
    • N/A
    • Screen, notification popup bottom right
    • No error, just continuous popup for last 5 days at irregular intervals saying we are adding some new features to windows
    • Thanks

Hymanature, Feb 19, 2019
  3. 'Adding a new feature' constant popup

I get a popup saying 'we're adding a new feature' then 'Something happened and we couldn't install new feature' over and over again. It is trying to add Australian speech recognition and I have tried hitting cancel to the update over and over but it constantly
    pops up every few seconds with a sound and is driving me mad. It is a brand new surface pro I'm using and I can't find any help on the topic anywhere, a few people with the same issue and no answers.

LunaAgneya, Feb 19, 2019
  4. ssn650 Win User

I am going mad We are adding some new features to Windows

New features and improvements coming to Windows 10

You've gotta be kiddin' me. There must be some way to disable this "Get the App" notification or else I'm staying away from Windows 10 for good. Total nonsense. This feature won't be available to Enterprise users, will it?

ssn650, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

I am going mad We are adding some new features to Windows

1. I am going mad We are adding some new features to Windows - Similar Threads - going mad are

2. What are the new features added in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the new features added in windows 11?: Hello There,I am Aisha from Gasco Copper Inc.I work at Gasco Copper Inc which is the leading Cupro Nickel Pipes and Tubes Manufacturer in India. I want to update my PC in windows 11 and also want to know the new features added in windows 11.Someone let me know....
  3. What are the new features added in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the new features added in windows 11?: Hello There,I am Aisha from Gasco Copper Inc.I work at Gasco Copper Inc which is the leading Cupro Nickel Pipes and Tubes Manufacturer in India. I want to update my PC in windows 11 and also want to know the new features added in windows 11.Someone let me know....
  4. "Adding Some New Features"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Adding Some New Features": Just been working away and got a pop up saying "we are adding some new featuresnew features to Windows" or such, and a little font-like icon of Japanese characters it seems. How do i find out what it's done, i had no pop-ups detailing it etc, there's nothing highlit on my...
  5. Fans going mad in games!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fans going mad in games!: Just recently, my fans have started going crazy when running VR or games like Read Dead Redemption 2. Now, this didn't used to happen. When I look at temps via MSI Afterburner (or fpsVR in VR) during play, the GPU temp is usually between 65 and 75 degrees with similar values...
  6. We are adding some new features to windows - Something happened and we couldn't install a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    We are adding some new features to windows - Something happened and we couldn't install a...: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC x64 1809 [ATTACH] Once in 15 - 60 minutes (always different) I have a notification about installing some new weatures to windows ("We are adding some new features to windows"). In five minutes after this I have a new notification about windows...
  7. IM GOING MAD!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IM GOING MAD!: hey guys, i have a REAL PAIN IN THE BRAIN problem! i cant use (code Completion or what ever name it has) in anyyyyy WINDOWS, and Visual Studios 2015 and 2017 and Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ and Eclipse android Studio and OTHERSSS........... its about 2 month! im rly mad...
  8. adding new features message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adding new features message: pop up message 'we are adding some new features to windows. this may take a few minutes' keeps popping up and i can't find where to turn it off. i'm not trying to install anything it just pops up. when i click on it it shows all of the add ons it's installed. how can i...
  9. Browsers Going mad!!!

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers Going mad!!!: Has Win 10 updated something today??? All my browsers, IE, FF, Chrome and Brave going mad!!! 47908
  10. Windows 10 'We are adding a new feature' problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 'We are adding a new feature' problem: Since installing Windows 10, my laptop regularly pops up with a message saying 'we are adding a new feature/features,this may take a while' then two or three seconds later, it pops up a message saying 'something happened,click here for further information' and when you click,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we are adding some new features keeps coming

2. we are adding some new features in windows