Windows 10: I am going round in circles trying to do WIndows 10 update

Discus and support I am going round in circles trying to do WIndows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a HP Stream Laptop 14-cb0XX which is 64 bit. I have only had it since September and it will not do the updates. I do not store anything on it as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AQ_7419, Nov 19, 2019.

1. AQ_7419 Win User

I am going round in circles trying to do WIndows 10 update

I have a HP Stream Laptop 14-cb0XX which is 64 bit. I have only had it since September and it will not do the updates. I do not store anything on it as I use a portable USB drive, and when I check storage I can see that the only things on it are the pre-installed things already on the computer. When it tells me that there is not enough space to do the update I put in an empty USB drive with 30GB on it but I cannot get past the option to 'free up space on device' WHICH I CAN'T DO AS THERE IS NOTHING ON IT!!!! I'm going round in circles and it is driving me mad that this new device does not even have enough space to do updates!!

:)

AQ_7419, Nov 19, 2019
  2. pearpat Win User

WINDOWS 10 STUCK ON INSTALLLING UPDATES JUST A CIRCLE GOING ROUND AND ROUND

hello,

I have had windows 10 for quite sometime upgraded from win 7 professional to win 10 professional worked ok. Since last night it ran an update and then restarted. It then came back up but when I went to shut it down I clicked on update and shut down. This
    morning I booted my machine back up and got windows update is installing it's been installing for over 14 hours and counting. How do I get my machine back up. I have rebooted it and it still comes up as recovering install and goes into a circle going round
    and round.

Help

pearpat, Nov 19, 2019
  3. TonyGray1 Win User
    Desk top on Windows 10 will not start. balls going round in a circle

I have been on Windows 10 for a fair time. I am unable to start the PC. I just get the blue screen with balls going round in a circle.

TonyGray1, Nov 19, 2019
  4. valcoss Win User

blue screen and circle white dots going round

Hi tried that still got blue screen with white dots going round in a circle lol

valcoss, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

1. I am going round in circles trying to do WIndows 10 update - Similar Threads - going round circles

2. How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...: When it is loading, it shows the ad for a new game. The clock ticks down and the "x" shows, but when I click it, it starts the loading all over again. What is wrong? So far it does not ever get to a new Freecell game. I deleted the app, and the went to Microsoft and had it...
  3. How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...: When it is loading, it shows the ad for a new game. The clock ticks down and the "x" shows, but when I click it, it starts the loading all over again. What is wrong? So far it does not ever get to a new Freecell game. I deleted the app, and the went to Microsoft and had it...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on loading little dots keep going round and round

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stuck on loading little dots keep going round and round: I have the following to my recollection Asus ROG Strix X470-FAMD Ryzen 5 2600XGSKill Ripjaws 3200 2x8GBPowercolor Red Devil RX 580 / 8GBInland Sata SSD 240 GBSamsung 970 EVO NVME 250GBADATA NVME 500GBOperating System Windows 10 ProComputer was working fine a day before. I...
  5. Windows 10 stuck on loading little dots keep going round and round

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck on loading little dots keep going round and round: I have the following to my recollection Asus ROG Strix X470-FAMD Ryzen 5 2600XGSKill Ripjaws 3200 2x8GBPowercolor Red Devil RX 580 / 8GBInland Sata SSD 240 GBSamsung 970 EVO NVME 250GBADATA NVME 500GBOperating System Windows 10 ProComputer was working fine a day before. I...
  6. Help, I am going round in circles, Permission to view picures message in Photos

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help, I am going round in circles, Permission to view picures message in Photos: Help, I have downloaded a load of photos, from MY camera, onto my Lenova , into Photos, come to edit them, some, not all, are greyed out with a message telling me I have no permission to view them. What the hell, they are my pictures, any help would be very appreciated[ ask...
  7. [Bug] Aren't these supposed to be round circles?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Bug] Aren't these supposed to be round circles?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lucas_0014 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e460g9/bug_arent_these_supposed_to_be_round_circles/
  8. [Bug] Aren't these supposed to be round circles?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Bug] Aren't these supposed to be round circles?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lucas_0014 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e460g9/bug_arent_these_supposed_to_be_round_circles/
  9. going round in circles windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    going round in circles windows 10 activation: I installed the windows 10 beta update and did notice my CPU fan control had stopped the fan so intel 9i burnt along with my asus mother board. As I am now on pension I could not afford the replacements but found a AMD deal with board and processor. So that's in and working...
  10. blue circle spining round

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue circle spining round: every thing on the desk top shrinks disappears then task bar screen goes black eventually returns still the same blue circle spinning can't even shut down the pc normally seems like lasts for ever...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 updates going in circles help