Windows 10: I AM GOING TO YEET THIS F*****G COMPUTER OUT OF THE WINDOW SO HELP ME GOD

Discus and support I AM GOING TO YEET THIS F*****G COMPUTER OUT OF THE WINDOW SO HELP ME GOD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone. So I've been having a blue screen error for about a week and a half I want to say, and at first it was just a normal blue screen error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by blancochat, May 29, 2019.

1. I AM GOING TO YEET THIS F*****G COMPUTER OUT OF THE WINDOW SO HELP ME GOD

Hello everyone. So I've been having a blue screen error for about a week and a half I want to say, and at first it was just a normal blue screen error that I probably could have fixed had I taken the time to do so, but I was in the middle of school work and I was trying to get things done. Anyways I eventually came to a point where I couldn't bypass the blue screen by simply turning the computer on and off again so I attempted to fix it myself but nothing worked no matter what I did, and I did almost everything that I could I even did that command prompt, but it didn't work, nothing worked, I couldn't even do a hard reset. I couldn't do any of the advanced options that that would come up. I did do the USB option for bootable media, and that was after contacting Microsoft support multiple times.

I contacted them they told me what to do and they accessed my other computer to download Microsoft10 (operating system of the infected computer). When I plugged it in and I did the USB option on the advanced options it did take me to the setup for Windows 10, but it said there was something wrong with the formatting even though I was told to put format it as NTFS instead of FAT32 and it didn't work and I am just very confused. My computer's acting as if the USB for the Windows 10 setup is still plugged in, because even without the USB the windows 10 setup is still there. It's really been hell for me. Now without the USB there is a black screen with a little white dash in the top left corner. I plugged the USB while it's still on to see what would happen and the Lenovo logo (my PC) appears and it's at this menu called the boot menu and I'm guessing this was actually for the bootable media that the technicians told me about however like I said once I try to do anything really it doesn't let me I'm not allowed to select any of the options I have two options they're both the USB (but one is an eMMC card, and the other is a USB HDD). I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. I feel like giving up you know but I can't afford to do that because this is not my computer this is a school computer this could cost my family a lot of money, and I don't want to be the person you that makes us broke, and I don't wanna go back to public school, so please help me here please. I can't log in actually I can't do anything it's just stuck on this boot menu and I don't know what to do.

Is there a way I can just restart the entire damn thing?

:)

blancochat, May 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, May 29, 2019
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

I AM GOING TO YEET THIS F*****G COMPUTER OUT OF THE WINDOW SO HELP ME GOD partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, May 29, 2019
  4. I AM GOING TO YEET THIS F*****G COMPUTER OUT OF THE WINDOW SO HELP ME GOD

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 29, 2019
Thema:

I AM GOING TO YEET THIS F*****G COMPUTER OUT OF THE WINDOW SO HELP ME GOD

1. I AM GOING TO YEET THIS F*****G COMPUTER OUT OF THE WINDOW SO HELP ME GOD - Similar Threads - GOING YEET F*****G

2. Dear god pls help me with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dear god pls help me with this: My laptop cannot automatic repair ít say your PC did not start correctly. When I go to advanced options I tried to use the usb ít failed, I use reset this PC both of the option but it show there was a problem resetting this PC. No changes were made then I try each thing in...
  3. Dear god pls help me with this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dear god pls help me with this: My laptop cannot automatic repair ít say your PC did not start correctly. When I go to advanced options I tried to use the usb ít failed, I use reset this PC both of the option but it show there was a problem resetting this PC. No changes were made then I try each thing in...
  4. This is so f*cked

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    This is so f*cked: I wanted to buy a windows 10 product key, when i hopped on to see the prices, i was so p*ssed cuz holy **** it cost no less than 140 bucks, Microsoft i understand why most of the windows users use pirated copies of the OS, any this makes sense cuz a normal windows 10 product...
  5. Disk 100 PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk 100 PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME: I've read hundreds of disk 100 posts. I've tried everything. Absolutely everything. My laptop grinds to a halt all the time even when literally nothing is running and I get severe stuttering in game. There is no concievable way that my entire disk's capacity is being used, it...
  6. Help. I am locked out.

Help. I am locked out.: So I recently done a pc reboot(I cleaned everything I had in it) with the shift+restart method and now that is restarted it asks me for an account and pass. I did NOT have one when I was using the pc until now. What do I do? submitted by /u/AdrianHEY [link] [comments]...
  7. Can someone please, for the love of god, help me out with a windows update error?

Can someone please, for the love of god, help me out with a windows update error?: Please. I have been at it for about a year and I just cant seem to figure it out. I keep getting this error Error 0x80070643 Update for Windows Defender Antivirus antimalware platform - KB4052623 (Version 4.18.1911.3) When trying to run windows update. No matter what I try,...
  8. Literally About to YEET my PC out a Window

Literally About to YEET my PC out a Window: Before you comment, yes I’m quite dumb. So, be me install a bunch of viruses trying to get r6 for free fuck Ok, my dumbass thinks, reset the pc. Of course I get the error “There was a problem resetting your PC, no changes were made”. I have tried everything. 20 hours...
  9. Help me pick out a computer. I am looking for a Black Friday deal for a computer. Laptop...

Help me pick out a computer. I am looking for a Black Friday deal for a computer. Laptop...: I am looking for a Black Friday deal for a computer. Laptop preferably. I need it to run video editing applications and coding software. UNDER 300$ possibly? I need some help picking this out. submitted by /u/leviblack42 [link] [comments]...
  10. Please dear god someone help me

Please dear god someone help me: I can’t update, I just can’t. I’ve searched every error code I got, tried every fix, ran the troubleshooter so many times, tried all the fixes for that, and nothing is working, I’ve spent ten hours trying to update. I’ve got school stuff to do and I can’t because my computer...