Windows 10: I am handicapped and have no repeat NO one to help me after you upgrade my pc.. Pleas if...

Discus and support I am handicapped and have no repeat NO one to help me after you upgrade my pc.. Pleas if... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I do not understand pc's i dont know what all the instructions on line mean i need my pc for my LIFE . I if you care about life over money leave me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertLiskey, Apr 21, 2021.

1. I am handicapped and have no repeat NO one to help me after you upgrade my pc.. Pleas if...

I do not understand pc's i dont know what all the instructions on line mean i need my pc for my LIFE . I if you care about life over money leave me alone!!!!!! I bought this pc because you guyse were selling this brand 2,500.00 usd and it barley works anymore all due to your upgrades and it keeps getting worsee with each up grade ik do not know how to fix i have no mobey to fix i am sick my cat is sick leave us alone for the love of God

:)

RobertLiskey, Apr 21, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Keyboard repeat delay and repeat speed

Hi Joseph,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the keyboard driver. Follow the steps to uninstall & reinstall the keyboard driver from device manager.

• Press Windows key + X from the
      Keyboard
      and click on Device Manager.

• In Device Manager, double click on the
      Keyboard.

• It will show you the device driver name, select that device and then right click on it.

• Click on Uninstall button.

• Restart the computer, the drivers will get automatically installed on your Windows 10.

• Repeat the same for Mice and other pointing devices.

Hope it helps.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Apr 21, 2021
  4. I am handicapped and have no repeat NO one to help me after you upgrade my pc.. Pleas if...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

I am handicapped and have no repeat NO one to help me after you upgrade my pc.. Pleas if...

1. I am handicapped and have no repeat NO one to help me after you upgrade my pc.. Pleas if... - Similar Threads - handicapped repeat help

2. I need a help on this one as soon as possible pleas .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a help on this one as soon as possible pleas .: So my pc hp notebook laptop was working so slow and I think to reset it . I started the process and during that process my pc fell sleep so I tried to open it there is no password in my pc. .That is where error is displaying that the User Profile service service cannot be...
  3. I need a help on this one as soon as possible pleas .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need a help on this one as soon as possible pleas .: So my pc hp notebook laptop was working so slow and I think to reset it . I started the process and during that process my pc fell sleep so I tried to open it there is no password in my pc. .That is where error is displaying that the User Profile service service cannot be...
  4. I need a help on this one as soon as possible pleas .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Pleas help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pleas help me: So every time when I start my PC I get an error message:Windows Script HostScript: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Startup\essential.vbsLine: 3Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: nullPC works fine but when i...
  6. Pleas help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pleas help me: So every time when I start my PC I get an error message:Windows Script HostScript: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Startup\essential.vbsLine: 3Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: nullPC works fine but when i...
  7. Pleas help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Guys Pleas Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys Pleas Help!: So earlier today everything worked fine, i turned off my PC for maybe and hour and now i can't log in to any of my Microsoft profiles! The thing is, both my profiles work when i log in through the browser, but when i try to log in for example to Microsoft store app (Windows...
  9. NEED HELP PLEAS!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    NEED HELP PLEAS!!!: EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER IS TO BIG AND I CANT SEE ALL THE APPS ON MY COMPUTER HOW DO I CHANGE THE FONT SIZE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-pleas/9bb1bbaf-96d4-42d5-bd11-6913f3ba8216
  10. Pleas Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pleas Help: Hi, I'm really worried. Someone has emailed me, saying they have a recording of me from my laptops face camera, they know what movie I was watching and are supposedly in possession of my personal files due to visiting one of their sites. Please help as they threatening me and...