Windows 10: i am having a lot of trouble with windows 10 since 4 days

Discus and support i am having a lot of trouble with windows 10 since 4 days in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hiits been a month since i got a new laptop4 days back when i turned on the laptop the brightness is full and i cant increase or decrease the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nikhil Vura, Jun 19, 2021.

1. i am having a lot of trouble with windows 10 since 4 days

Hiits been a month since i got a new laptop4 days back when i turned on the laptop the brightness is full and i cant increase or decrease the brightness then after sometime after an update it solved itself then after using laptop for few hours i cant find shutdown or sleep option then i solved it by using googlethen the next day while i plugged in charging it showed plugged in but not charging then i solved it then again taskbar setting s not opened then i solved it by using command promptbut now my wifi is disconnecting everytime randomly and interrupting my work then i have done network rese

:)

Nikhil Vura, Jun 19, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Having trouble with port forwarding..

I am currently a bit occupied and can't focus 100%.

Give me some time to write a full check list for you. That manual helps a lot in doing all this.

I will return once I've written everything in a clear and step by step tutorial. I also have D2, so I will test it on my system, which also takes time.

slicendice, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

i am having a lot of trouble with windows 10 since 4 days

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

i am having a lot of trouble with windows 10 since 4 days

1. i am having a lot of trouble with windows 10 since 4 days - Similar Threads - having lot trouble

2. i am having trouble in sound in computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having trouble in sound in computer: no sound in computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-in-sound-in-computer/d4784fc6-1994-4fe5-83dd-30bb2fa43254
  3. I have a lot of Kernel Power 41 Errors since a few days with a new GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a lot of Kernel Power 41 Errors since a few days with a new GPU: I am having a lot of Kernel Power 41 63 Errors after i got a new GPU and new CPU cooler. I got a MSI RTX 4070 Gaming X Trio. The thing is the error only happens if the monitor goes off after 15 Minutes. It than takes few more minutes and then the system will reboot. I dont...
  4. I have a lot of Kernel Power 41 Errors since a few days with a new GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a lot of Kernel Power 41 Errors since a few days with a new GPU: I am having a lot of Kernel Power 41 63 Errors after i got a new GPU and new CPU cooler. I got a MSI RTX 4070 Gaming X Trio. The thing is the error only happens if the monitor goes off after 15 Minutes. It than takes few more minutes and then the system will reboot. I dont...
  5. I am having trouble activating Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble activating Windows 11: I had a laptop that i bought with a Windows 11 Pro OEM license.The PC got faulty and the supplier replaced with a new 1, i have the key i used on the other PC that is faultyBut i cannot activate the new PC as it Pops up that the license key is already used on another PCIs...
  6. I am having trouble activating Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having trouble activating Windows 11: I had a laptop that i bought with a Windows 11 Pro OEM license.The PC got faulty and the supplier replaced with a new 1, i have the key i used on the other PC that is faultyBut i cannot activate the new PC as it Pops up that the license key is already used on another PCIs...
  7. I am having trouble with windows close buttons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am having trouble with windows close buttons: i did a simple reinstall of windows and now my windows close buttons or the up most bar looks like this [ATTACH] any Fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-with-windows-close-buttons/8c632ee4-bc00-4d20-8a17-f5939a5dfaff
  8. I am having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am having trouble installing Windows 10: Recently my C:\ drive "corrupted" (air quotes cause I could see the drive in Linux) and then I got a copy onto a flash drive and then booted into the installer and it complained about having a media driver. I have an Intel SSD so I tried those drivers so nothing worked. The...
  9. Having a lot of trouble upgrading Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having a lot of trouble upgrading Windows 10: I posted on this sub already last night about solving a system reserved partition error. I solved that but I'm still having trouble upgrading to the newest Win10 version. I installing the update through the settings app. Restarted my PC and nothing happened (In View installed...
  10. I'm having lots of trouble trying to activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm having lots of trouble trying to activate windows: Today i spent about half an hour talking to Microsoft support to try and enable my pc to activate, and when using windows powershell and the 'slmgr -upk' command, we got this error code https://imgur.com/a/mu4lmb4 and this error code https://imgur.com/a/jWwX9en. I've been...