Windows 10: I am having a problem getting the correct Snipping Tool pop-up menu.

Discus and support I am having a problem getting the correct Snipping Tool pop-up menu. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am running Windows 11 Home Build 22621.1413. If I use the shortcut Win + Shift + S, I do not get the menu with the Record option. If I search for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joe W784, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Joe W784 Win User

I am having a problem getting the correct Snipping Tool pop-up menu.

I am running Windows 11 Home Build 22621.1413. If I use the shortcut Win + Shift + S, I do not get the menu with the Record option. If I search for Snipping Tool in the taskbar search window and select Snipping Tool, I do get the menu with the record option. Why is the KB shortcut menu different? Also, how do I start and stop a recording?

:)

Joe W784, Mar 18, 2023

2. snipping tool

Please try this:

Step 1:

Click Start, and type Snipping Tool.

Right-click Snipping Tool from the search results, and click App Settings

Click Reset,

Click Repair.

Note: In Windows 11, there is no Snip and Sketch. It comes pre-installed with the new Snipping Tool (which replaces the old Snipping Tool and Snip & Sketch apps)

Step 2:

Turn off Focus assist if it's enabled

Step 3:

Open Services.msc and make sure that the following services are set to "Automatic" and running:

• Windows Push Notifications System Service
    • Windows Push Notifications User Service

Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 18, 2023
  3. How do I get a screenshot of start menu?

Thanks for this topgundcp as I have used the snipping tool a lot but could never figure how to capture pop up menus.

IownAmoneyPit, Mar 18, 2023
  4. I am having a problem getting the correct Snipping Tool pop-up menu.

snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

I am having a problem getting the correct Snipping Tool pop-up menu.

1. I am having a problem getting the correct Snipping Tool pop-up menu. - Similar Threads - having problem getting

2. I am having a problem getting the correct Snipping Tool pop-up menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having a problem getting the correct Snipping Tool pop-up menu.: I am running Windows 11 Home Build 22621.1413. If I use the shortcut Win + Shift + S, I do not get the menu with the Record option. If I search for Snipping Tool in the taskbar search window and select Snipping Tool, I do get the menu with the record option. Why is the KB...
  3. Problem with snipping tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with snipping tool: So, when I open snipping tool while my main monitor has lower dpi than second one, gray overlay becames broken. It just doesnt cover whole screen but only parts of it.Has anyone got a fix?...
  4. Why am I getting this pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting this pop up: The below pop up has been occurring for the last few weeks. Can anyone tell me why I am getting ti and hoiw to stop it, it it doesn't seem to have any functionality....
  5. Why am i getting these pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    Why am i getting these pop ups: I keep getting pop ups on the web pages i am looking at I do not get them on my laptop. I have checked all edge settings on my laptop and set PC to same settings but it makes no difference is their any settings i should be using in win 10 that will stop this also have checked...
  6. Snipping tool problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snipping tool problem: whether i press the screen snip on my thinkpad, id always get to snip a part of the screen nd then get a popup window with options of what to do with it, like with the older version of snipping tool. But recently and after i got a new laptop, the feature disappeared. I could...
  7. Snipping Tool Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snipping Tool Problems: As of right now whenever I take a snip it saves to: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\TempState\ScreenClip I could not find any way to change it in the app. does anyone know how to? submitted by /u/xdGladiator [link]...
  8. Snip tool popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip tool popping up: Sometimes when I'm trying to play a game or something, the snip tool would appear at the top of the screen. It isn't the entire window, just a small bar at the top of the screen. When I try to recreate what I did, I can't get it to appear....
  9. Snipping Tool Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Snipping Tool Problems: When I try to snip a screen it goes completely black now. It used to work great but now I can't snip things that I see on the internet.? Can I just upgrade that part of the WIndows 10 program? I really miss it now...
  10. Start Menu and The Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu and The Snipping Tool: How do I take a screenshot of the Start Menu with the Snipping Tool if as soon as I click Snipping Tool the Start Menu closes? 66130