Windows 10: I am having a problem keeping OneDrive logged in

Discus and support I am having a problem keeping OneDrive logged in in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am having a problem keeping OneDrive logged in. Why is this happening? * Moved from Health & Band * Original title: OneDrive * OS assumed to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EdwardEarvin_316, May 15, 2020.

1. I am having a problem keeping OneDrive logged in

I am having a problem keeping OneDrive logged in. Why is this happening?

* Moved from Health & Band

* Original title: OneDrive

* OS assumed to be Win 10

:)

EdwardEarvin_316, May 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 15, 2020
  3. OneDrive having an unreasonably high CPU usage probably only querying registry and writing logs

Hi TJYSunset,

Performing the troubleshooting steps you've mentioned, "meaningless", can really help you with your concern.

Just to know about the troubleshooting steps you've already tried, can you share with me if you already have performed those mentioned troubleshooting steps?

How about completely uninstalling and reinstalling the OneDrive app? Have you tried it?

How about navigating this path to the File Explorer to delete UserTelemetryCache.otc and
    UserTelemetryCache.otc.session? If not, try doing it, then restart OneDrive.

• %AppData%\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\setup\logs

Let us know what happens next.

Regards.

Michelle Her, May 15, 2020
  4. I am having a problem keeping OneDrive logged in

Logged off from OneDrive and Cortana

I had recently encountered a strange problem: time by time I am getting logged off from OneDrive and Cortana. I just turn on my PC and a OneDrive greeting window appears, welcoming me to log in and set up sync, just like I never did it before. The same problem with Cortana - she just randomly turn off and I have to set her up (entering my name, adding interests, weather e.t.c.). Any suggestions?

altproject, May 15, 2020
Thema:

I am having a problem keeping OneDrive logged in

1. I am having a problem keeping OneDrive logged in - Similar Threads - having problem keeping

2. I am having problems with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with this: I am having problems with thisntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+228859 fffff806`28000000 fffff806`29047000 0x01047000 0x7d02613e 6/17/2036 5:32:46 AM Idk if its the reason I keep crashing but whenever I am playing a game my pc will freeze for a bit then bluescreen giving me a DPC...
  3. I am having problems with this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems with this: I am having problems with thisntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+228859 fffff806`28000000 fffff806`29047000 0x01047000 0x7d02613e 6/17/2036 5:32:46 AM Idk if its the reason I keep crashing but whenever I am playing a game my pc will freeze for a bit then bluescreen giving me a DPC...
  4. I am having problem in logging into my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problem in logging into my laptop.: It says pin is no longer available due to change to the security settings on this device.I did not have my registered email as it has already been deactivated. I tried through troubleshooting but I did not find the PasswordLess option . Please help me with this issue, I do...
  5. I am having problem in logging into my laptop.

I am having problem in logging into my laptop.: It says pin is no longer available due to change to the security settings on this device.I did not have my registered email as it has already been deactivated. I tried through troubleshooting but I did not find the PasswordLess option . Please help me with this issue, I do...
  6. Hi I am having issues with onedrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I am having issues with onedrive.: I cannot find the app on my laptop, only the version of it within my files. When I went to install the app, it says I can't because I have a newer version of OneDrive already installed, but when I tried to uninstall OneDrive from my laptop, it says "This file does not have an...
  7. Hi I am having issues with onedrive.

Hi I am having issues with onedrive.: I cannot find the app on my laptop, only the version of it within my files. When I went to install the app, it says I can't because I have a newer version of OneDrive already installed, but when I tried to uninstall OneDrive from my laptop, it says "This file does not have an...
  8. I keep having this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep having this problem: been trying lots of research but apparently I'm not smart enough to understand this error, please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-having-this-problem/1e555ba9-2274-460d-9700-d392a32be0ea
  9. I am having sync issues with OneDrive, and staying logged into it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am having sync issues with OneDrive, and staying logged into it?: I reinstalled 17763 due to some instability issues. Since that time, it's all I can do to stay logged into OneDrive, and the folder sync process has gone over the edge completely. I have several HDD's (4) in my system, and I am trying to sync all of my OneDrive files to a...
  10. I am having a problem logging into one website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am having a problem logging into one website: I have attempted to log into my banking site several times after the last update, a couple of days ago, and cannot gain access. I am getting a TLS message. I have contacted the banking site and they state that they are not having any issues. How can this issue be cleared...