Windows 10: I am having a problem opening Bang & Olufsen app windows 10 error 0x80073D02

Discus and support I am having a problem opening Bang & Olufsen app windows 10 error 0x80073D02 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I first got the problem when i was trying to open the app and got a message the app cant openThen i went to the setting and rested the app still didnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TonyMelad, Aug 18, 2021.

1. TonyMelad Win User

I am having a problem opening Bang & Olufsen app windows 10 error 0x80073D02

I first got the problem when i was trying to open the app and got a message the app cant openThen i went to the setting and rested the app still didnt work so i clicked on see in store and it said there's an error updateWhen i uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall it i get a message The app cant update when its open and the app is not opened

:)

TonyMelad, Aug 18, 2021
  2. icedstar Win User

Store update error 0x80073D02

Hi i just installed Windows 10 and im getting this error 0x80073D02, when i open up the store i see the Store app updating and as soon as it starts downloading the update it says Error, try again. The error code is 0x80073D02, in case you need it.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

icedstar, Aug 18, 2021
  3. Error 0x80073D02 when I open the Store and it tries to update

Hi i just installed Windows 10 and im getting this error 0x80073D02, when i open up the store i see the Store app updating and as soon as it starts downloading the update it says Error, try again. The
    error code is 0x80073D02, in case you need it.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Moved from Insider

Original title:
    error 0x80073D02

TasniemTawfiek, Aug 18, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 18, 2021
Thema:

1. I am having a problem opening Bang & Olufsen app windows 10 error 0x80073D02 - Similar Threads - having problem opening

2. BANG AND OLUFSEN AUDIO CONTROLLER RPC ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BANG AND OLUFSEN AUDIO CONTROLLER RPC ISSUE: I have started the RPC services from Microsoft, but it is still not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bang-and-olufsen-audio-controller-rpc-issue/78070c0c-c979-4570-99dd-90b5b9ffa16e
  3. BANG AND OLUFSEN AUDIO CONTROLLER RPC ISSUE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BANG AND OLUFSEN AUDIO CONTROLLER RPC ISSUE: I have started the RPC services from Microsoft, but it is still not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bang-and-olufsen-audio-controller-rpc-issue/78070c0c-c979-4570-99dd-90b5b9ffa16e
  4. HP Bang & Olufsen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Bang & Olufsen: The Monitor its work fine but the camera doesn't work .. and in the same thing the camera on my laptop its work good .. no Isuzu >!!is I need to install diver to work the camera ..!?this is the type of monitor HP Bang & Olufsen built in camera...
  5. HP Bang & Olufsen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Bang & Olufsen: The Monitor its work fine but the camera doesn't work .. and in the same thing the camera on my laptop its work good .. no Isuzu >!!is I need to install diver to work the camera ..!?this is the type of monitor HP Bang & Olufsen built in camera...
  6. HP Bang & Olufsen E273M

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Bang & Olufsen E273M: Hi, My monitor isnt showing the camera driver at all and the camera isn't working. So its not even appearing in device manager. Can I have some help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-bang-olufsen-e273m/b7281769-a4c6-4748-8aeb-19aee40e9137
  7. New Bang & Olufsen Beoplay Portal Wireless Headphones for Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    New Bang & Olufsen Beoplay Portal Wireless Headphones for Xbox: [ATTACH] At Xbox, we believe providing choice to our players is critical in delivering quality gaming experiences across all our products and services. We know how important immersive audio is to keep you connected and being connected is more important now than ever....
  8. Bang Olufsen Speakers stopped working on HP Spectre 15

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bang Olufsen Speakers stopped working on HP Spectre 15: Tried updating audio drivers etc nothing is working. worked fine last night and stopped working this am. bluetooth audio works w headset. laptop is 18 months old..so out of warranty. I have been using audio non-stop. Any suggestions would be welcomed! Emma...
  9. Deleting Bang and Olufsen for memory usage reduction

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleting Bang and Olufsen for memory usage reduction: So currently when I go to the sound icon in the bottom right of my laptop, it says Speakers (Conexant ISST Audio). I went on to remove B and O and right about it I was to click the ok button to uninstall, it said it will also remove ISST audio. I don't want my audio to be...
  10. Bang & Olufsen cannot connect to RPC server...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bang & Olufsen cannot connect to RPC server...: I have an HP Envy laptop with B&O audio control. The computer is working well, but yesterday I wanted to change some audio settings and so I went to open the audio control only to see the message given in the title of this thread. So I cannot access the audio console...