Windows 10: I am having a problem with my webmail.

Discus and support I am having a problem with my webmail. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My webmail account keeps telling me I have folders that I can't find. Recently, because Outlook kept disappearing from my desktop, a Microsoft tech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarolHigginsXX, Dec 22, 2020.

1. I am having a problem with my webmail.

My webmail account keeps telling me I have folders that I can't find. Recently, because Outlook kept disappearing from my desktop, a Microsoft tech uninstalled and reinstalled 365. This has happened before with no problems but this time I lost half of my folders and the ones that are still there are empty. I am so mad. Microsoft tells me they can't find them but I don't know why they don't have an automatic save when they uninstall Outlook. The emails in the inbox all came back; why did the folders disappear?

I am trying to open new folders for the ones that are missing. I am trying to do this in my webmail so that if Microsoft loses more folders for me, I will be able to find them at the webmail level. When I type in, for instance, Judy for a folder name, it will appear as Judy2. When I try to rename it; it tells me there is already a folder by that name under the parent folder called E-mail. I do not have, nor ever did have a folder called E-mail. Tech department doesn't know what to do about it.

I cannot find these folders, yet it tells me they are there. Does anyone know how to find these invisible folders? Has anyone else every gone through this?

Any help will be appreciated.

:)

CarolHigginsXX, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Dec 22, 2020
  3. michael Win User
    usb webmail notifier not working.

Hi guys,

I bought this usb webmail notifier, which is not working in windows 7

USB Webmail Notifier

after installation when I clcik on s/w to open it shows some drop down list to select some netcard but nothing appears on it.

Please guide, I have seen some guys made it working, is there any way to make it work on win7.

michael, Dec 22, 2020
  4. I am having a problem with my webmail.

Verizon Webmail

I found a work around for the time being. Open your Verizon webmail in IE, in the upper right corner click on the "tools" button, looks like a gear. From there go into compatibility view settings and add Verizon.com to the list. Webmail now will function
    correctly.

Chuck and Mary EllenHamilton, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

I am having a problem with my webmail.

1. I am having a problem with my webmail. - Similar Threads - having problem webmail

2. I am having problems with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with this: I am having problems with thisntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+228859 fffff806`28000000 fffff806`29047000 0x01047000 0x7d02613e 6/17/2036 5:32:46 AM Idk if its the reason I keep crashing but whenever I am playing a game my pc will freeze for a bit then bluescreen giving me a DPC...
  3. I am having problems with this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems with this: I am having problems with thisntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+228859 fffff806`28000000 fffff806`29047000 0x01047000 0x7d02613e 6/17/2036 5:32:46 AM Idk if its the reason I keep crashing but whenever I am playing a game my pc will freeze for a bit then bluescreen giving me a DPC...
  4. I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW: I am having problem in my windows 10 as follows. 1. Earlier I had a W10 which did not start for quite a few days.2. So I took a professional help and got the Laptop formatted. 3. Within a couple of days, Laptop required updating. So I allowed update and shutdown from start...
  5. I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW: I am having problem in my windows 10 as follows. 1. Earlier I had a W10 which did not start for quite a few days.2. So I took a professional help and got the Laptop formatted. 3. Within a couple of days, Laptop required updating. So I allowed update and shutdown from start...
  6. I am having a similar problem with my internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having a similar problem with my internet.: Split from this thread.I am having a similar problem with my internet. I am using a prepaid dongle and just stopped connecting. I have tried all the advice and nothing is working. Is costing me my subscription also. I cannot even use my Microsoft subscription account. It has...
  7. I am having problems with my display!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am having problems with my display!: In many apps from Microsoft Store as well as desktop apps such as WhatsApp Desktop, Teams app, Edge, Chrome, etc. having their text blurring and when I move my cursor towards them then it is clearly visible. Also, whenever I play any video on edge or chrome or even in the...
  8. Webmail

in Browsers and Email
    Webmail: If I was to change to Webmail would it take both my gmail and plusnet address's?? also could I transfer all address's to it, I have them in a CSV file. Win10 149805
  9. I am having many problems with my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am having many problems with my computer: My computer for a while here, is too slow, programs and applications no longer load with the same speed as before, everything gets complicated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-many-problems-with-my-computer/ff5b5347-9a50-4fc4-8005-9e40f1edf162
  10. webmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    webmail: Why are my messages continually being deleted/lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webmail/f373ed82-3b44-4586-b5de-2a9c052cd394