Windows 10: I am having a problem with the wifi settings

Discus and support I am having a problem with the wifi settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My wifi settings just said cannot connect to this wifi and its the same for every wifi. I have tried to run trouble shooting and it says try to reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NgHey, Jul 22, 2022.

1. NgHey Win User

I am having a problem with the wifi settings

My wifi settings just said cannot connect to this wifi and its the same for every wifi. I have tried to run trouble shooting and it says try to reset network settings. I have encounter this problem before once, last time I just downloaded a bunch of drivers and none of them worked but a lot of restarts the wifi suddenly worked again. This time i tried the same thing but it didn't work so I tried to uninstall realtek 8822CE wirelesslan and installing it back but it didn't work too. I also tried to look for guilds online too but they weren't helpful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fo

:)

NgHey, Jul 22, 2022
  2. Bob338 Win User

Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, Jul 22, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 22, 2022
  4. I am having a problem with the wifi settings

How to set up Wifi? HTC S720

Yes, HTC S620 or HTC Excalibur has wifi built-in. To set up wifi, follow these steps:

• turn the wifi radio on by going to settings>command manager>wifi
    • it should automatically give you the list of available wifi hotspots
    • If the network is protected by key, it will ask you you to enter the key

TarandeepKaur, Jul 22, 2022
Thema:

I am having a problem with the wifi settings

1. I am having a problem with the wifi settings - Similar Threads - having problem wifi

2. I am having problems with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with this: I am having problems with thisntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+228859 fffff806`28000000 fffff806`29047000 0x01047000 0x7d02613e 6/17/2036 5:32:46 AM Idk if its the reason I keep crashing but whenever I am playing a game my pc will freeze for a bit then bluescreen giving me a DPC...
  3. I am having problems with this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems with this: I am having problems with thisntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+228859 fffff806`28000000 fffff806`29047000 0x01047000 0x7d02613e 6/17/2036 5:32:46 AM Idk if its the reason I keep crashing but whenever I am playing a game my pc will freeze for a bit then bluescreen giving me a DPC...
  4. I am having a problem with the wifi settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having a problem with the wifi settings: My wifi settings just said cannot connect to this wifi and its the same for every wifi. I have tried to run trouble shooting and it says try to reset network settings. I have encounter this problem before once, last time I just downloaded a bunch of drivers and none of them...
  5. I am having problem with ISdone.DLL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having problem with ISdone.DLL: I am trying to install games on my laptop but it always show me a text box says my ISDone.dll is missing, even when I download it and unarc.dll from the enternet and move them to System32, I tried to set virtual memory at 16G my RAM bars was 2 bars of 4Gb, it doesn't help. I...
  6. I am having Wifi Issues.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am having Wifi Issues.: I am having issues with WiFi connectivity. Every time I try to connect to the WiFi after switching on my Laptop, I get the message "can't connect to this network" even though the other devices are working fine with the same network. Every single time I have to remove the...
  7. i am having a windows problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i am having a windows problem: windows10 does not work at all. Not one aspect function or feature or any of it According to this community I am wrong. Windows 10 works great. Okay so if i am getting non stop errors and issues out of the box, after fresh installs on dozens of different computers, all...
  8. I am having problems with language & input settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am having problems with language & input settings: Hi. I tried to be as detailed as possible so this is a long post but I've included a TL;DR at the end. My system language is set to English (United Kingdom) and this is also the language I type / spellcheck in. However, since my keyboard has an ANSI layout, my primary...
  9. I have a problem with the settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a problem with the settings.: [ATTACH]Most of them are missing and I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-the-settings/4ff2f551-4b5a-48a7-8b89-00bbc5771f34
  10. I have problem with the settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have problem with the settings.: [ATTACH]Most of them are missing and I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-the-settings/4ff2f551-4b5a-48a7-8b89-00bbc5771f34