Windows 10: I am having a really annoying bug here

Discus and support I am having a really annoying bug here in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For some reason everytime i try to play MUGEN this happens: My caps lock gets reversed (if i turn it on it gets off and if i turn it off it gets on)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ineverwantedthisacc, Apr 26, 2020.

1. I am having a really annoying bug here

For some reason everytime i try to play MUGEN this happens: My caps lock gets reversed (if i turn it on it gets off and if i turn it off it gets on) and numbers and the point button get their shift button version (for example if i want to type eight it turns into a ) and that limits my spelling sometimes); but worst of all i cant scroll (im spanish sorry for the errors)

submitted by /u/ineverwantedthisacc
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ineverwantedthisacc, Apr 26, 2020
  2. JaredWild Win User

Bugs that are annoying

I just upgraded to the fall creators update a couple days ago and i'm not happy.

Here is a list of bugs that i have that i tried to fix but can't

• Makes screens too dark(I found a fix using the color manager but it will only apply to one monitor)
    • Toolbar gets stuck open in full screen apps
    • Explorer in task manger no longer has a restart function so i can't fix the stuck toolbar
    • I can't highlight items in the file explorer
    • All apps i open now opens the administrator prompt(never done this before)
    • Can't pin programs to the start menu
    • Had 6 instances of cortana running(huge CPU load)

I hope that someone can tell me some fixes for these bugs or that this list gets to the developer team and gets fixed soon

JaredWild, Apr 26, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I am having a really annoying bug here :p

cadaveca, Apr 26, 2020
  4. I am having a really annoying bug here

annoying bugs with network Lumia820

Hi guys,

Iam experiencing few so annoying bugs with my Lumia 820 and they are:

- Switching network data On/Off some times doesn't work! and I have to restart the phone! to get data works again!.

- Sending MMS, have to switch data then send it! (So damn stupid!, all my old phones "Nokias" do that automatically). and some time the first bug appear which means restarting!.

- Same story with Bluetooth, have to switch is on so it appears in the sharing sitting! Really!!.

The first bug so annoying and appears in many situation, such as searching for an address!, phone keep asking me to go online bug as the switch not working I have restart!. Many other situation makes me hate the phone.

Switching automatically is so important, I'v waiting for an update to address this unbelievable issue for long time, Please Nokia, Bluetooth, Tap+send these should be always there.

Thanks

et3rnal---01, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

I am having a really annoying bug here

1. I am having a really annoying bug here - Similar Threads - having really annoying

2. I have a really annoying problem with my keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a really annoying problem with my keyboard.: Hi,i have a problem with my lenovo laptop windows 10.Whenever i try to type a letter on one side of the keyboard it comes up with a few random letters or just one, it can be on multiple different sides of the keyboard .Yesterday it was c,z,d,e and s .Last week it was p,o,l...
  3. I have a really annoying problem with my keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a really annoying problem with my keyboard.: Hi,i have a problem with my lenovo laptop windows 10.Whenever i try to type a letter on one side of the keyboard it comes up with a few random letters or just one, it can be on multiple different sides of the keyboard .Yesterday it was c,z,d,e and s .Last week it was p,o,l...
  4. I have a really annoying problem with my keyboard.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. bug or spent key? am really confused0xC004C008

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    bug or spent key? am really confused0xC004C008: im trying to activate my windows 10 key but it keeps on telling me i have turned it in, i have not? error 0xC004C008 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-or-spent-key-am-really-confused0xc004c008/d3fb7a3f-46d1-4a79-8cee-e50de2b0cf85
  6. bug or spent key? am really confused0xC004C008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bug or spent key? am really confused0xC004C008: im trying to activate my windows 10 key but it keeps on telling me i have turned it in, i have not? error 0xC004C008 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-or-spent-key-am-really-confused0xc004c008/d3fb7a3f-46d1-4a79-8cee-e50de2b0cf85
  7. bug or spent key? am really confused0xC004C008

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. really annoying bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    really annoying bug: [ATTACH] So I've been using Win10 for about a year now and lately there's been this really annoying bug where on google pages, anywhere I click results in the little insertion line showing up. I can't find any information on this, and I wanna know if there's a fix for it....
  9. Annoying bug

Annoying bug: Hello kind friends of Reddit, hope everyone is safe and healthy. I am here to ask for your help. I am coming across a bug where when I start my pc I can open applications and everything is perfect. But after around 5-10 minutes, all services begin to stop. To expand, I mean...
  10. I really need help here.

I really need help here.: Hi I am really in need for help, my PC wound turn on always restarting. I can't even reset it in the trubleshooting part. I now try to do a fresh start but I can't go to the settings so is there a way of doing these via cmd comant? submitted by /u/paulus1534 [link]...