Windows 10: i am having a windows problem

Discus and support i am having a windows problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows10 does not work at all. Not one aspect function or feature or any of it According to this community I am wrong. Windows 10 works great. Okay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Windows10doesnotwork, Dec 27, 2020.

1. i am having a windows problem

windows10 does not work at all. Not one aspect function or feature or any of it

According to this community I am wrong. Windows 10 works great.

Okay so if i am getting non stop errors and issues out of the box, after fresh installs on dozens of different computers, all different makes, builds and versions, how am I wrong?

Not one person can assist me. No one has even tried to assist me.

Everytime I say anything, a mod silences me.
    Everytime I say anything, a MVP tells me I fixed 100,000 windows customers and networked over 10,000 computers, its easy, why can't you do it.

First off if you are going around saying you helped 100k with windows 10 then obviously it dont work, second windows network does not work at all. Has zero to do with homegroup, stop using that as your scapegoat. Windows network has not worked since july 31 2015, day 1

a fresh install is just a waste of time.

I just want one person to agree with me. do not tell me i am wrong. do not silence me. Windows 10 does not work. Non of it. I am not complaining.

I just want for once to expirecne a functional working windows, just once. I use my computer as a tool, not an appliance. I am strapped to my computer 18 hours a day and 14 hours of it is just fighting with windows to get it to function correctly.

i have made 180 feedbacks with zero response.

no one at windows support, azure support, office support or mindtree can help me either.

it is the OS. not me. not my computers or the way i installed it.

:)

Windows10doesnotwork, Dec 27, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 27, 2020
  4. i am having a windows problem

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

i am having a windows problem

1. i am having a windows problem - Similar Threads - having problem

2. hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!: I Have a samsung tv and i want to make a projecting my monitor, to tv and i cannot connect and i see the error Couldn't connect ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-with-projecting-display-on/ef697bd0-298f-4760-a81f-47968f60b742
  3. hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!: I Have a samsung tv and i want to make a projecting my monitor, to tv and i cannot connect and i see the error Couldn't connect ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-with-projecting-display-on/ef697bd0-298f-4760-a81f-47968f60b742
  4. I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop: Hi everyone!My buds2 pro works well on my smartphone, but when I connected my buds2 pro with laptop, the quality is really bad. The sound is interrupted continuously, losing sound every a few seconds. I asked my friends and some told me that let change from Free-hands option...
  5. I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop

I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop: Hi everyone!My buds2 pro works well on my smartphone, but when I connected my buds2 pro with laptop, the quality is really bad. The sound is interrupted continuously, losing sound every a few seconds. I asked my friends and some told me that let change from Free-hands option...
  6. I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...: I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle for music audio or video then it only plays the first 2 songs and then stops playing.It's fine on my phone but on my pc both streaming and downloaded only play the first two songs then it...
  7. I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...

I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...: I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle for music audio or video then it only plays the first 2 songs and then stops playing.It's fine on my phone but on my pc both streaming and downloaded only play the first two songs then it...
  8. Hello, yael here. I have a huge problem with pc wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, yael here. I have a huge problem with pc wifi: i I went into bios to set my settings to default and it for some reason got rid of my storage witch had the boot on it, but either way I installed windows again and to my surprise I couldn’t connect to wifi I tried everything, eve very video hasn’t helped me at all, all it...
  9. Hello, yael here. I have a huge problem with pc wifi

Hello, yael here. I have a huge problem with pc wifi: i I went into bios to set my settings to default and it for some reason got rid of my storage witch had the boot on it, but either way I installed windows again and to my surprise I couldn’t connect to wifi I tried everything, eve very video hasn’t helped me at all, all it...
  10. Hello, yael here. I have a huge problem with pc wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing